What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

So what happened? It is war between US and Iran on TWITTER.

Iran attacked the US bases last night on twitter, bravo, thanks for letting us know.

But one things is for sure from this fiasco - Iran does not have an escalation ladder and they lack coordination. They shoot down their own civilian jetliner and killed 176 people. This is a criminal act.

Unless you have information we don't, then don't post until actual information regarding what happened comes out. Refrain from posting such emotional rants and gibberish.

i dont understand why every thread on iran turns into a sectarian war Iran or the so called Mullah regieme got nothing yo do with islam they only care about expansion and peneteration of their ideology and their empire! and the ideology that these guy follow is not really islamic! so yeh we should treat iran as just another country in asia hoping yo regain past glory!

Spot on. Every tom dick and harry can see through them. Be it Persian Mullah of Qom or the House of Saud, it's all about regain past glories. Islam is a veil they wear to hide their ugly faces.

Par meray mulk ka banda kab samjhay ga? BC.

I told you a true story. Anyway Alhamdulilah I am not a Shia but you must be getting your own mum's pussy during Mutah procession. Is it during Muharram or all round the year?
I am not even Shia so I can have your mom without Mutah. Ask her if she will give me some for citizenship

EmergingPakistan that is what I see...

PakState is in Singularity after 40 years... I want Timur to be out of the Closet...

I see OutSourcing of Security to Pakistan... and I see StructuralReforms in OurEconomy...

But the Emerging Strategic Security Architecture of ME is not workable without Pakistan!

PakistanZindabad!!!

We are Paks, Pak is OurLand... From Ladakh to Taftan!!!!
I wish, we become wise now,
Enough is enough.

We need to increase our influence in ME, become to them what USA is to them right now but even more than that !!!

It was one of you bastards who started it. Scroll up Mutah production.

Nobody started anything, we were discussing intermerriage between shia sunni and arab non arab, until you came and showed your sectarian nature by mentioning how your brothers gf wouldnt have sex with your borher in muharram, I am not shia but we all know what your intention was. There is a special place in hell for people like you.

I told you a true story. Anyway Alhamdulilah I am not a Shia but you must be getting your own mum's pussy during Mutah procession. Is it during Muharram or all round the year?
Hey, what level are you falling to ?
No one here was doing sectarianism like you are doing.
The fight is iran vs Pakistan and Arab not shia or sunni.

Stop these filthy talks against a sect

I wish, we become wise now,
Enough is enough.

We need to increase our influence in ME, become to them what USA is to them right now but even more than that !!!

First we need to cleanse these sectarian people who only benefit the zionist from within our countries. Only then can we have success

Iran attacked the US bases last night on twitter, bravo, thanks for letting us know.

Unless you have information we don't, then don't post until actual information regarding what happened comes out. Refrain from posting such emotional rants and gibberish.

Ok genius, I am have been watching you ranting through your arse on thread. Stop reply to my posts if you intend to continue on with being an idiot.

Fact - Iran did not have the balls to attack US. It attacked EMPTY lands. After all the bull.shi.t, this is the best it could do. Big deal.
Fact - By jumping to the use of inaccurate BMs on bases, Iran demonstrated that it does not have an escalation ladder.
Fact - Iran shot down its own civilian passenger Jetline. UN needs to send investigators urgently to Iran and hold those who were responsible for this to be criminally trialed.

Now stop you BS and specially don't quote my posts.

How can we remove all these leaders :-):-) ?
Aren’t they the zionist scums while the poor civilians regardless of country blindly follow them to their unexpected doom ?

They are irrelevant when it comes to sectarianism. They are not the ones creating it. I don't know where it comes from. Have never heard any leader (except for ISIS, Al, Qaida etc) go out and promote sectarianism?

Nobody started anything, we were discussing intermerriage between shia sunni and arab non arab, until you came and showed your sectarian nature by mentioning how your brothers gf wouldnt have sex with your borher in muharram, I am not shia but we all know what your intention was. There is a special place in hell for people like you.

Yes even the meme you posted was a part of discussion. F off already

Ok genius, I am have been watching you ranting through your arse on thread. Stop reply to my posts if you intend to continue on with being an idiot.

Quit the insults. Makes you look childish and immature.

Fact - Iran did not have the balls to attack US. It attacked EMPTY lands. After all the bull.shi.t, this is the best it could do. Big deal.

Attack on an airbase is an act of war regardless of casualties. Use logic.

Fact - By jumping to the use of inaccurate BMs on bases, Iran demonstrated that it does not have an escalation ladder.

"inaccurate" ballistic missiles.

Satellite photos taken Wednesday show that an Iranian missile strike has caused extensive damage at the Ain al-Assad air base in Iraq, which hosts U.S. and coalition troops.

The photos, taken by the commercial company Planet and shared with NPR via the Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey, show hangars and buildings hit hard by a barrage of Iranian missiles that were fired early Wednesday morning local time.

At least five structures were damaged in the attack on the base in Anbar province, which apparently was precise enough to hit individual buildings. "Some of the locations struck look like the missiles hit dead center," says David Schmerler, an analyst with the Middlebury Institute.

Iran's attack targeted at least two military bases in Iraq. The extent of the damage to the second base, in Irbil, was unclear.

ain-assad-1_wide-18d0e8e8422d5db24499246913ce7cf02e2c0720-s800-c85.png

2689843.jpg

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/08/7945...-reveal-extent-of-damage-at-al-assad-air-base

act - Iran shot down its own civilian passenger Jetline. UN needs to send investigators urgently to Iran and hold those who were responsible for this to be criminally trialed.

We still don't know what happened. Stop posting nonesense as if you know what happened.

Now stop you BS and specially don't quote my posts.

If you post misinformation, prepare to be challenged on it. Don't like it? log out bottom is on the top right.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom