What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

@Irfan Baloch
Can you please deal with this troll. Forgetting his insults he is spouting, he seems to have an obsession with Persians and calling others Persian for some reason. He even keeps asking me to change my flags.

The way you are defending Iran, who else you could be? Please dont tell me you belong to Pakistanis (or Pakistani roots) who have split loyality?

That is wrong and I condemn it, if true just like in Saudi, if even if you are Sunni they will not let a non Arab marry a Saudi woman, I know of a PAF pilot stationed in Saudi fell in love with a Saudi woman, they wanted to get married but he was expelled, the girl had to leave Saudi and they got married in a European country.

It is hard in Saudi Arabia as well but the reasons they give are not religious in nature and i know people who have arab wives and are Pakistanis.

It is very hard. It is almost as hard as someone from India getting a Pakistani citizenship through marriage.

I believe that bro.

But it is different in Iran as a sect is State sponsored there. I am yet to meet an Iranian couple where Man was Sunni and Woman was Shia. Stating simple facts cannot be controversial

Despite what Al-Mamlakah al-ʿArabīyah as-Saʿūdīyah news might have told you. We do not have sectarian or ethnic conflict in Iran. Everyone intermarries.

The way you are defending Iran, who else you could be? Please dont tell me you belong to Pakistanis (or Pakistani roots) who have split loyality?

My ethnicity is not from any of that part of the world. And I don't need to be from Iran to be on its side. Many people here defending Iran are not Iranians.

@Irfan Baloch

This thread is suppose to be about Iran-US attack but it seems it has taken a sectarian turn...
i dont understand why every thread on iran turns into a sectarian war Iran or the so called Mullah regieme got nothing yo do with islam they only care about expansion and peneteration of their ideology and their empire! and the ideology that these guy follow is not really islamic! so yeh we should treat iran as just another country in asia hoping yo regain past glory!

They are getting exposed. Majority is getting to know their true intentions and I think thats a good start.

Better late than never.

I dont want them to get exposed, they are as son of soil as we are, it's just so frustrating the see the level of indoctrination, you pray the better sense will prival and unconditional allegiances with Pakistan will overcome, but no.

That fking umbilical cord with Qom needs to be cut.

Today we learned Americans are only keyboard warriors. I have always said. Give them resistance and they will back off.

Their soldiers wears diapers so they wont crap their pants in fear.

They did air raids on Taliban who had 0 ADS.

They fought Iraq AFTER it was bankrupted, US had support of the Iraqis, not to mention they faced 0 resistance from the Iraqi army.

When they faced resistance, 110 000 marines got raped by 20 000 Japanese.
upload_2020-1-8_22-19-41.png

Do I need to mention Vietnam?

My own younger brother had a Shia gf n then he was not getting some in Muharram. That's when he got to know she is Shia.

Good thing your sister isn't Shia then. She will have no problem giving some in Muharram

So what happened? This forum was inaccessible for many hours yesterday - I assume it crashed due to heavy traffic? Also, as I said plenty of times, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. It is all Bull.sh.it war of words drama being played between US and Iran. And I will say it again, nothing will happen. It is war between US and Iran on TWITTER.

But one things is for sure from this fiasco - Iran does not have an escalation ladder and they lack coordination. They shoot down their own civilian jetliner and killed 176 people. This is a criminal act.

Today we learned Americans are only keyboard warriors. I have always said. Give them resistance and they will back off.

Their soldiers wears diapers so they wont crap their pants in fear.

They did air raids on Taliban who had 0 ADS.

They fought Iraq AFTER it was bankrupted, US had support of the Iraqis, not to mention they faced 0 resistance from the Iraqi army.

When they faced resistance, 110 000 marines got raped by 20 000 Japanese.
View attachment 598705

Do I need to mention Vietnam?

Good thing your sister isn't Shia then. She will have no problem giving some in Muharram

I told you a true story. Anyway Alhamdulilah I am not a Shia but you must be getting your own mum's pussy during Mutah procession. Is it during Muharram or all round the year?

Back
Top Bottom