What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

Sure lets get our Kashmir back from the dogs. I am sure we can find a workable solution and most of our disagreements are not on ideology but on practicality.
I can assure you that the Pakistani state does not question your loyalty nor your dedication to the Pakistani cause.

Iran's hegemonic designs are not new nor out of the blue. It has been at it for 1400 years with various degree of success and losses. It is a constant phenomenon that is easy to contain.

No pressure.

However Arabs are more or less cornered by Israel and Iran and may need help on urgent basis.
Exactly, either they know they are heading for a bad destiny, or they don’t want to see this, how US is manipulating them, using them to destroy their own bonds such as qatar, yemen, iraq and syria one way or another. And the question on all these countries has iran as the main proxy maker.

It’s now or never for them to change sides. But they can’t, everything they have is western, they move sides, sanctions are not far away. It’s really depressing for me to see all this game played with them and yet we due to poor economic condition, can’t play strategically on grounds against the major evils of USA and Iran

My "rants" are pro Pakistan. Dont have time for no one. And the split loyality c**** really trigger my gasket.

Hope you got your answer.

You do know we need a calm head on our shoulders right now. How about lending a helping hand in constructing and not deconstructing.

Afghanistan is gonna flare up and we need to stay calm.

Tut tut. Read the whole converstatuon Persian. Dont lose your marbles. It was a reply to someone who was trying to get smart.

@Irfan Baloch
Can you please deal with this troll. Forgetting his insults he is spouting, he seems to have an obsession with Persians and calling others Persian for some reason. He even keeps asking me to change my flags.

@Irfan Baloch
Can you please deal with this troll. Forgetting his insults he is spouting, he seems to have an obsession with Persians and calling others Persian for some reason. He even keeps asking me to change my flags.
What else is he gonna call a Persian apart from persian.Let me think a Persian

Exactly, either they know they are heading for a bad destiny, or they don’t want to see this, how US is manipulating them, using them to destroy their own bonds such as qatar, yemen, iraq and syria one way or another. And the question on all these countries has iran as the main proxy maker.

they believe in proxy warfare which Pakistan 2 years ago categorically washed his hands off. It will not end well for anyone, this game.

Iran however keeps the fire away from her territory at the expense of neighboring countries as chanikya doctrine comes in play.

i-am-sunni-i-am-shia-i-am-sushi-tramlated-63023532.png

Filthy Sushis

Why don't you post this again with the woman being Shia and man being Sunni and underneath the terror group of tehrik e jafariya in Pakistan?

I will like your post Norwegian
Seems like too much effort for only one like

But does the good weight the bad out?
From indian kulbushan
To Afghanistan
Recruitment of militias
Material and technical support to "student groups" and "religious charities".
To meddling with internal affairs.

I also have relatives in Afghanistan but that does not make them any friendlier, for me state interests and its people are far more important than "brotherly relations".

Sauds are also brotherly and yet they treats Pakistanis the same as the Iranians.
The only thing different is that they have time and time provided us with economical support which makes them a strategic partners and not brothers

I am talking about the human level, and on the state level we can handle our relationship, to become mutually beneficial InshAllah.

Shias proclaim their loyalty to iran
Sunnis proclaim loyalty to arab.

Then who is left to protect my Islamic republic?
The kaffirs?
The hindus?
The Christian?
The Ahmadis?
At least I don’t proclaim my loyalty to any such delusional religious mafias.

I just support peace for all muslims.

Being a sunni doesn’t mean i am loyal to the arab. It’s just natural for any muslim regardless of sect to give high importance to Makkah And Madina but some people go as far as considering whole of KSA or gulf holy which is plain stupid.

I do have concerns regarding the possibility of mass conflict in future in Gulf so i side with Arabs just because they should know that What COULD come and what should be done to Prevent it !!!

Iran, i have always admired its cuisine, its rich historic importance of many millennium, and the old iran that actually once was a good friend of Pakistan and recognized it internationally upon Pakistan’s birth.

However, it is messed up now due to lifafas and anti-arab activities.

Back
Top Bottom