What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

What annoys the most in this thread is Pakistanis talking about their country. I came here to see important information but I have skip pages of bullshit about Pakistan this and that. I am sorry but nobody gives a shit about Pakistan.

You should stop bringing Pakistan into everything. The whole thread is now ruined at Page 91 due to your snarly remarks

You should stop bringing Pakistan into everything. The whole thread is now ruined at Page 91 due to your snarly remarks
It doesn't count because it's over. I murdered my mouse buttons last night skipping through pages and refreshing

It doesn't count because it's over. I murdered my mouse buttons last night skipping through pages and refreshing

Could have simply slept. No fun in being up all night murdering innocent mice.

That doesn't mean you need to bring Pakistan into every thing happens in the galaxy. Maybe make your own thread if you are so concerned.
Yes we do, we definitively will do & we definitely will continue to:pakistan: Iran shares a border with us we do not live on an island our military has been engaged with our neighbors to the west of it and east of it in the region because of other peoples mistakes which has inadvertently affected Pakistan.

I know. I even had to go to gym early in the morning with just 4 hours of sleep. Aint worth it. I learnt my lesson.

Next time someone mentions World War 3. Grab a blanket and sleep

I was angry about it, and if I was ordered to fight Iran (God forbid) I would do it, but with a heavy heart.

Political problems and stresses are there with Iran, but essentially we have no disputed land with them, and have the potential for a good relationship with them.

Can i ask an innocent question?

they should probably get the hell out of iraq then if they mean no business there
They were invited to train Iraqi forces, and there are no more than a few hundred.

Canada was never militarily involved in the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

You can try, but you have to get flexible, sweetheart.

oh honey i will. you know me. me keeps things simples.

So when you say Pakistanis are easily swayed by Mullahs and they are source of evil in the country, do those include the ones that cannot be mentioned or does it solely refer to the opposing party?

oh honey i will. you know me. me keeps things simples.

So when you say Pakistanis are easily swayed by Mullahs and they are source of evil in the country, do those include the ones that cannot be mentioned or does it solely refer to the opposing party?

Listen, we are loyal to Pakistan, but I would much rather fight injuns than a brother like Iran.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @StormBreaker
US will not retaliate against Iran or attack on Iranian soil.
Just saw Trumps speech.
Iran is the boogeyman for the US to keep the Arabs in-line and not concentrate on Israel. Iran knows that and did their thing within limits and so now both have something to brag about for some time to come.

There is that term in Urdu/Punjabi ... "Noora Kushti" ... loosely translated "Fixed Wrestling Match".
Trust me, 4 hours ago i was also thinking the same.

US want arabs under their umbrella, arabs hate iran and vice versa, US has puppets in iran who play for USA to keep arabs in check and keep ordering equipments

Listen, we are loyal to Pakistan, but I would much rather fight injuns than a brother like Iran.
Blacken my face if you believe i intend to question your loyalty my bro my dude my jiggz.

I also know Mullahism is more central in one variant than the other. I respect all religious beliefs regardless of denomination but i simply want to get that message across that either we bash all mullahs or we bash no one. there is no selective option on this as it threatens national cohesion.

'We are loyal to pakistan' you are saying it as though you just got a Pakistani nationality

Back
Top Bottom