What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

Shias proclaim their loyalty to iran
Sunnis proclaim loyalty to arab.

Then who is left to protect my Islamic republic?
The kaffirs?
The hindus?
The Christian?
The Ahmadis?

Na sweetness, you are acting like a salty biatch upset on seeing her pimps getting done doggy style. Feeling sad for you.

Are you anti Iranian rants due to ethnic issues or issues pertaining to 2.5 front war imposed on Pakistan?

Shias proclaim their loyalty to iran
Sunnis proclaim loyalty to arab.

Then who is left to protect my Islamic republic?
The kaffirs?
The hindus?
The Christian?
The Ahmadis?

Probably trolls

Wah ..
When did Iranians become brothers.
Tell me why do they deserver the title.of being "brothers to Pakistan"

For me they are brothers, I have family and friends from there, and Pakistan has religious, cultural, food ethnic links. We have no land dispute with them. Just my humble opinion.

Once again, I was BORN in the UK and I LIVE in the UK. I should change my flags to Iran?
@Agnostic atheist Is that part of the forum reuquirement? that we change our flags to the nation we show "allegiance" with? Or is this guy just trolling?

You are Perisan by ethnicity right? That's why you are at pains to somehow salvage some grace from this rather embarrassing situation.

And why not flag of Iran, you are very enthusiastic about your motherland, why feeling ashamed not having Iran flag, forum allows you to have two flags.

Brother @Khafee , out of respect and concern for you guys, keep a sharp eye on events, they all are playing with Gulf, Gulf has come a long way in terms of development and has had the best growth curve ever. All this infrastructure, reputation, business, you guys need to get aggressive. Just pray for your countries, protect it like nothing is above than it.

After all, we all want to see Gulf prospering forever and shining on map. These US and Iran scums will backstab someday, they are scums, worst kind...

I wish someday, we formally announce a united Muslim force with joint tri services and must include Pak, KSA, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan and others for this specific area.

I would rather keep snakes on my neck instead of having brothers like these...

I respectfully disagree.

Blacken my face if you believe i intend to question your loyalty my bro my dude my jiggz.

I also know Mullahism is more central in one variant than the other. I respect all religious beliefs regardless of denomination but i simply want to get that message across that either we bash all mullahs or we bash no one. there is no selective option on this as it threatens national cohesion.

Give me a happy ending sweetheart, and we can talk.

For me they are brothers, I have family and friends from there, and Pakistan has religious, cultural, food ethnic links. We have no land dispute with them. Just my humble opinion.
@Retired Troll is definitely not referring to iranian civilians instead the leadership who are playing dirty game with everyone and has ruined iraq, Gulf, Yemen, Syria and to some extent Pak.

Iran is unforgivable for this backstabbing !!!

You are Perisan by ethnicity right? That's why you are at pains to somehow salvage some grace from this rather embarrassing situation.

And why not flag of Iran, you are very enthusiastic about your motherland, why feeling ashamed not having Iran flag, forum allows you to have two flags.

My ethnicity is none of your business. It seems you're incapable of reading. I was born in the UK and live in the UK, according to forum rules that must be my flags.
@The Eagle Do I need to change my flags because I defend Iran? is this part of the forum rules? Or is this guy just trolling?

@Retired Troll is definitely not referring to iranian civilians instead the leadership who are playing dirty game with everyone and has ruined iraq, Gulf, Yemen, Syria and to some extent Pak.

Everyone plays dirty games, we also di for a fact.

Are you anti Iranian rants due to ethnic issues or issues pertaining to 2.5 front war imposed on Pakistan?

My "rants" are pro Pakistan. Dont have time for no one. And the split loyality c**** really trigger my gasket.

Hope you got your answer.

Have been, and always will be.
It’s not about sectarianism, nope. I don’t even have any problem with your whatsoever belief, NO.

It is just the fact that VERY UNFORTUNATELY, our Ahl-Tashee Brothers in Pakistan always ignore the mess iran has created in region and support blindly due to their thinking of relating religion with Iran while that definitely is not the case.

Iran and Religion are independent entities, not related to each other. A problem with iran is a problem with iran, not some religious group

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIRE !!!

But does the good weight the bad out?
From indian kulbushan
To Afghanistan
Recruitment of militias
Material and technical support to "student groups" and "religious charities".
To meddling with internal affairs.

I also have relatives in Afghanistan but that does not make them any friendlier, for me state interests and its people are far more important than "brotherly relations".

Sauds are also brotherly and yet they treats Pakistanis the same as the Iranians.
The only thing different is that they have time and time provided us with economical support which makes them a strategic partners and not brothers

Give me a happy ending sweetheart, and we can talk.
Sure lets get our Kashmir back from the dogs. I am sure we can find a workable solution and most of our disagreements are not on ideology but on practicality.
I can assure you that the Pakistani state does not question your loyalty nor your dedication to the Pakistani cause.

Iran's hegemonic designs are not new nor out of the blue. It has been at it for 1400 years with various degree of success and losses. It is a constant phenomenon that is easy to contain.

No pressure.

However Arabs are more or less cornered by Israel and Iran and may need help on urgent basis.

Back
Top Bottom