What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

So you do not have any meme for Shia woman marrying Sunni men? Understandable since its a state policy in Iran.

And vice versa, there are people in my immediate family who are Sunni married to Shia, both men and women

And vice versa, there are people in my immediate family who are Sunni married to Shia, both men and women

I believe that bro.

But it is different in Iran as a sect is State sponsored there. I am yet to meet an Iranian couple where Man was Sunni and Woman was Shia. Stating simple facts cannot be controversial

You do know we need a calm head on our shoulders right now. How about lending a helping hand in constructing and not deconstructing.

Afghanistan is gonna flare up and we need to stay calm.

Dont care about other nations and their motives, we do what we need to do.

It's just the split loyality lot, keep on reminding us , the failure of our state for not instilling the meaning and true essence of what patriotism really is. These vermins really annoy the hell out of me, their exsistsnce is like constant reminder of the failure of my country which I am passionate about.

Dont care about other nations and their motives, we do what we need to do.

It's just the split loyality lot, keep on reminding us , the failure of our state for not instilling the meaning and true essence of what patriotism really is. These vermins really annoy the hell out of me, their exsistsnce is like constant reminder of the failure of my country which I am passionate about.

Stop the obsession of finding enemies within. they are plenty outside to play with.

It’s all about intent. Iran’s intent was to save face but not provoke a US military response. Had Iran targeted Americans, it would be a completely different story today. Iran needed an off ramp and this was it. This was the smart choice from Trump, unless you wanted to see a full blown war in Iran.

As for Russia and China, we steamrolled Kremlin backed Russian mercenaries in Syria when they attacked our outpost. Hundreds in fact....

And we conduct daily military operations in Chinas near abroad. And all we hear from China are constant crying and warnings.
Dude, give it up bro.......Trump is on record a bunch of times: "Never threaten the USA", Well, Iran just did......If Iran retaliates on our bases or soldiers we will respond disproportionately....Well, that happened too. He also said he had 2 trillion dollars of equipment that he will send their way if they attack.....that didn't happen. So let's be real Iran is never going to win you over no matter what they do......for you it's all USA #1...USA #1

I believe that bro.

But it is different in Iran as a sect is State sponsored there. I am yet to meet an Iranian couple where Man was Sunni and Woman was Shia. Stating simple facts cannot be controversial

That is wrong and I condemn it, if true just like in Saudi, if even if you are Sunni they will not let a non Arab marry a Saudi woman, I know of a PAF pilot stationed in Saudi fell in love with a Saudi woman, they wanted to get married but he was expelled, the girl had to leave Saudi and they got married in a European country.

You bend over............vely nice.

Stop smelling dirty saudi arse first pal.
Don't worry pal you worry about your Shia superpowers that apparently comes with all in all a lot off Persian bullshit

I hope and pray that Ganguz test their ICBMz.... ideal time to announce/test-launch for what we already have...

Do you see what is the Emerging Scenario?

Avoid wasting energy/emotions... Focus, Charmer!

Once again a Great Strategic Opportunity is thrown in the lap of Pakistan by the Almighty... do you see it?
Yes, i highlighted that yesterday.

No better time than now to test the thing if it is ready.

India is going to conduct some test later this month, let’s see how our lot surprises us

Really excited :yahoo::yahoo:

What else do you see happening?

America kill no 2 person of Iran.iran strikes back at us military with zero casualties.Net result America 1=0 Iran. Now playing Noorakushti .

Back
Top Bottom