What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

LoL dozens of Shia boys and girls from my Clan have served/are serving in the Armed Forces and other institutions.

Listen we have religious, cultural, language, food, and even ethnic links with Iran, so we feel a bit of sympathy.

That's perfectly fine and I respect that but what will your response to any Iranian threat to Pakistan like early last year when their generals were calling for attacks inside Pakistan. Anyways for us, sub se phely Pakistan.

Iranian missiles have good precision. Bad news for Israel.

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/08/7945...-reveal-extent-of-damage-at-al-assad-air-base

ain-assad-2_wide-e01028baec721346fd7fcf6af819f99c0f02fd18-s800-c85.png

ain-assad-1_wide-18d0e8e8422d5db24499246913ce7cf02e2c0720-s800-c85.png

F-14 was shot down by Mirage F1 in Iran Iraq war. Su-27 is a whole different beast. Su-35 armed with R-77-1 is vastly superior to F-14.
F-14s shot down many aircraft of Iraqi Air Force as well. Iran however ran out of spare parts to maintain F-14 sorties over Iraq.

That's perfectly fine and I respect that but what will your response to any Iranian threat to Pakistan like early last year when their generals were calling for attacks inside Pakistan. Anyways for us, sub se phely Pakistan.

I was angry about it, and if I was ordered to fight Iran (God forbid) I would do it, but with a heavy heart.

Political problems and stresses are there with Iran, but essentially we have no disputed land with them, and have the potential for a good relationship with them.

They literally didn't hit anything and some of them failed to explode
This precision is bad news for Israel....because 15 facilities in Israel produce 50% of your electricity; 60% of your water and most of your gas distribution....these facilities can easily be hit.

So think twice before attacking Hezbollah

This precision is bad news for Israel....because 15 facilities in Israel produce 50% of your electricity; 60% of your water and most of your gas distribution....these facilities can easily be hit.

So think twice before attacking Hezbollah
This precision is lacking. Iran didn't hit anyone. Israel has protection layers. Does Lebanon have them as well? Because our strikes are precise and way more devastating.

What annoys the most in this thread is Pakistanis talking about their country. I came here to see important information but I have skip pages of bullshit about Pakistan this and that. I am sorry but nobody gives a shit about Pakistan.

What annoys the most in this thread is Pakistanis talking about their country. I came here to see important information but I have skip pages of bullshit about Pakistan this and that. I am sorry but nobody gives a shit about Pakistan.
You do realize that its a Pakistani site???

No one gives a shit about your bullshit comment if you are so interested in a thread please reply accordingly you crackpot

over all its a flop show by iran , with no/very low american casualties.

Last edited:
Piss of Lanka guy, this is our forum we do what we please. We talk about our country that is not bull shit to us.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom