What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

They are irrelevant when it comes to sectarianism. They are not the ones creating it. I don't know where it comes from. Have never heard any leader (except for ISIS, Al, Qaida etc) go out and promote sectarianism?
Heyyy heyy, leaders, you call those puppet heads as leaders ?

ReThink, who i am calling leaders.

They wear black turban as well as the other wears black coat

I always lament about Khottaism in OurLand...but looks like Khottaism is wide spread disease in OurRegion...

When Pakistan changes then OurRegion changes..

Pakistanwali
We miss chances, every single time.

Allah doesn’t give so many chances to everyone, yet the Almighty wants us to grow bigger than others, and support others.

There must be a separate form of government, one should be lower government, which interlooks internal matters, finances, security, relations with others, while the HIGHER government should be independent from Pakistan internal issues and must have complete military support to overlook others issues and establish higher form of mutual relations with others.

Does this ring any bell ?
Anything similar like this in history ?:-)

You are talking about country heads are you not?

Last edited:
Definitely, Rouhani, Khamini, Salman
If Iranian leaders are promoting sectarianism, why do we not have sectarian problems in Iran?

I have read dozens of times about Shia and Sunni killing each other in Pakistan, that never happens in Iran.

There are Jews, Christians, Shia, Sunni, Zoroastrians, no one have problem with each other. Don't blame leaders, they don't promote sectarianism, as no leader would want to cause civil unrest in their own country.

If Iranian leaders are promoting sectarianism, why do we not have sectarian problems in Iran?

I have read dozens of times about Shia and Sunni killing each other in Pakistan, that never happens in Iran.

There are Jews, Christians, Shia, Sunni, Zoroastrians, no one have problem with each other. Don't blame leaders, they don't promote sectarianism, as no leader would want to cause civil unrest in their own country.
The smaller half of iran has single loyalty boy !!!

Not split loyalties

Not to mention, The game is mostly fueled by those on the east, the filthy street shitters.

The smaller half of iran has single loyalty boy !!!

Not split loyalties

Not to mention, The game is mostly fueled by those on the east, the filthy street shitters.

Don't blame others. It has nothing to do with leaders. No leader would promote sectarianism, it causes civil unrest and does not benefit them. It's a cultural thing. In Iran we don't have sectarian problems, same for Turkey. But in Arab countries and Pakistan, sectarianism is a big problem. Just scroll up and read your countrymans comments.

That's my origin, proud of it.
upload_2020-1-9_2-58-35.jpeg

And that is the direction we are heading... we need to bury this JumWhoriat for good and go for Performance Based Democracy...

The NewSystem is ready... we need to bury MarasiMedia and MarasiPoliticoz first!!!

SoldierCode, YoungPakBrother mine!

Don't be too easy to fall.. We are all Paks, Pak is OurLand!

We must make Glass out of GanguBones..that is the only thing that matters...rest is distraction and waste of energy.

All posters here are PakPositiveNationalists @Great Janjua is one crazy, beautiful PakPositiveNationalist.... just like you @Rafi
You sir,
Are awesome

I salute you

upload_2020-1-9_3-2-42.jpeg

All in all, the Iranian attack was truly little if we take into account how much damage the US caused them.

In fact, the attack has even led to believe that the accuracy of Iranian missiles is simply terrible. Most of the Iranian users are trying to show this 'operation' as a success but to be honest, it's a big failure in terms of showing the technological advancements of the Iranian missile capacity. Politically, however, I must say that Iran acted very wisely and cool.

But in the long term, this attack has damaged the deterrence and reputation of Iran. You can clearly see the ineffectiveness of Iranian missiles.

Seeing this, I truly believe that it's just a matter of time until some other countries in the region will reach the Iranian level of missile technology.

Producing the same missile 1000 times with different names isn't the solution for the Iranian stagnation in this particular area of defense tech.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom