What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

you don't get it , they are single stage missile with separating warhead , we separate war head of our missiles from its body somewhere in its course , it has many benefit .
I got it now sir thanks

Don't blame others. It has nothing to do with leaders. No leader would promote sectarianism, it causes civil unrest and does not benefit them. It's a cultural thing. In Iran we don't have sectarian problems, same for Turkey. But in Arab countries and Pakistan, sectarianism is a big problem. Just scroll up and read your countrymans comments.

There is no sectarian issues in Pakistan. We just expect each of us to give undivided loyalty to Pakistan and Pakistan only and its geopolitical interests. Our state care free policy have allowed brainwashing of people from both sect by their respective clergy , who in return are influenced by Iran and GCC. This create an illusion in feeble lot that both Iran and Saudi Arabia are some sort of holy cows, which they are not.

Pakistan is the only state which despite having Sunni Majority, have elected Shia leaders by the power of votes. Unthinkable in places like Iran and Saudi Arabia.

they say the same to the sunnis. there is no right or wrong. as far as the state of Pakistan is concerned. you both are muslims and majority. live with it

Sunnis, by in large, have ditched the "holy cow" status of Saudi Arabia. While unfortunately, Shias are still holding on to the Iran's holiness. This vary forum is the proof of this trend.

There is no sectarian issues in Pakistan. We just expect each of us to give undivided loyalty to Pakistan and Pakistan only and its geopolitical interests. Our state care free policy have allowed brainwashing of people from both sect by their respective clergy , who in return are influenced by Iran and GCC. This create an illusion in feeble lot that both Iran and Saudi Arabia are some sort of holy cows, which they are not.

Pakistan is the only state which despite having Sunni Majority, have elected Shia leaders by the power of votes. Unthinkable in places like Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Sunnis, by in large, have ditched the "holy cow" status of Saudi Arabia. While unfortunately, Shias are still holding on to the Iran's holiness. This vary forum is the proof of this trend.

Truly I don't hold Iran as a holy cow, but I do have bonds of family and friends there, also there is the religious, cultural, language, culinary links we have that go much deeper than they do with Saudi, which is a much more simply a religious link.

Iran has done us harm in the past, as have we to them, but it always has been at the behest of others and not a direct hatred or dispute.

I have always been loyal to Pakistan and always will be, if I was ordered to go fight Iran, I would do so with sadness and a heavy heart.

But I truly believe that we can come to some sort of accommodation with them, establish cbms and have a good neighbor relationship, that would be a win, win situation, we had a very close and excellent relationship during the Shahs rule and could have it again.

Sincerely

Rafi.

What i meant was when you called them misguided, they claim the same for you too?

The touted holy cow status of Saudi Arabia is simply propaganda and nothing else.

unfortunately is over and we will see no more capabilities

@yavar

i think this was an intelligent and strategic move, for now

you begin with an "slap" against your enemy, so you have much more room on the escalation ledder, you cant go from 0-100 imediatelly

the enemy has also time to rethink if its woth to escalate it further or to de-escalate

Missile attacks to continue on US bases throughout region: General Hajizadeh
3346830.jpg

TEHRAN, Jan. 09 (MNA) – Missile attacks at one of the most important US bases in the context of "Shahid Soleimani Operation" were the start of a major operation that would continue throughout the region, said Commander of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC) Aerospace Force Brigadier General Amir Ali Hajizadeh.

“Missile attacks on one of the most important US bases were the start of a major operation that would continue throughout the region”, he said, adding, “We didn't seek to kill. We sought to hit the enemy's military machine.”

“The assassination of Lt. Gen. Soleimani was one of US’ greatest historical and strategic mistakes,” Hajizadeh noted.

He went on to say, “We fired 13 missiles at US military bases in Iraq, but we were ready to fire several hundred missiles in one or two hours.”

“We thought it might take two or three days or a week if two sides did not practice self-restraint, so we had prepared several thousand missiles,” added the commander.

Stating, “We were not seeking to kill anyone in the operation, however, tens of people were killed and some were injured, which its statistics will be known,” he said, “If we were going to kill more, we could design the operation so that at least 500 military forces be killed, and if they responded in the next step, we would have changed our position and had no obligation to save the lives of US troops. We would have killed at least 5,000 in the second and third steps within 48 hours.”

Hajizadeh said, “We thought the Americans would attack, but they didn't,” adding, “They were waiting for a slap in their face and they became a little calm when they faced it.”

Emphasizing that all of Iran’s missiles hit the targets, he said, “The Americans did not shoot any shot despite having ample facilities, they could not confront.”

The United States terrorist forces assassinated Lt. General Soleimani and Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the second-in-command of Iraq’s pro-government Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) — better known as Hashd al-Sha’abi — in an airstrike at Baghdad’s international airport early on Friday.

In the first step of hard revenge on the US over the assassination of Lt. General Soleimani Iran's IRGC force fired tens of ballistic missiles at Ain Al-Assad base in Iraq on Wednesday. Ain al-Assad is an Iraqi airbase that the US terrorist forces are stationed there.

He also said that identifying targets was an important issue for us but very quickly we identified from where the US attack had been carried out against us.

According to him the other reason why Iran chose Ain al-Assad airbase as its target is that the airbase is 170 km far from Baghdad and this minimizes the possibility of endangering civilians' lives.

Truly I don't hold Iran as a holy cow, but I do have bonds of family and friends there, also there is the religious, cultural, language, culinary links we have that go much deeper than they do with Saudi, which is a much more simply a religious link.

Iran has done us harm in the past, as have we to them, but it always has been at the behest of others and not a direct hatred or dispute.

I have always been loyal to Pakistan and always will be, if I was ordered to go fight Iran, I would do so with sadness and a heavy heart.

But I truly believe that we can come to some sort of accommodation with them, establish cbms and have a good neighbor relationship, that would be a win, win situation, we had a very close and excellent relationship during the Shahs rule and could have it again.

Sincerely

Rafi.

I got a immediate family member living in GCC, having a ball and all the privileges life can offer, that doesn't stop me having a go at those bedoins and call spade a spade. I swear, I have never heard a Shia bad mouthing Iran, despite knowing the dirty games that country have played against Pakistan. Iran have nothing on Saudi Arabia when it comes to our religion infact none.

Few of my best mates back home are Shias and despite my best provocations and attempts to get them bad mouth Iran, they just simply wont cave in. I genuinely want to understand this. I never heard a Pakistani shia cussing Iran.

If you look at history, all nations who have attained greatness, they all had passion and undivided loyality for their country, to the level of xenophobia. Germans , japs, koreans, romans and even Persians, etc. That singular, tunnel vision while giving two finger salute to the rest of the world, ruthless and cold blooded. Me, my people, my motherland, rest can go and fk themselves.

Regards.

How do you know its him? Could be a Japanese cartoon

Rather avoid this shit. Just my humble opinion.

Back
Top Bottom