What's new

Iranian BMs were launched at Ain Assad: Fars News

Ah, this suicide troll known for 100 fake account is back.

Anyway, Minus only one missile which failed during flight, all of the missiles hit their targets completely accurately. Please show us which missiles "failing spectacularly too".

And the missiles used was this:

alalam_635758385583342152_25f_4x3.jpg

Which North korean/USSR missile is this?

What does Israel what to do with this incident?

And?

Only thing embarrassing here is your desperate attempt at trolling.

"There are at least 14 impact locations as well as several duds, which are collected for examination."

https://www.france24.com/en/20200114-iran-missile-attack-on-iraq-s-ain-al-asad-base-a-timeline

This is so funny. All choreographed for public consumption, Iran just cooled .its seething masses.

America- vaporize Soleimani ( btw there were no remains, Iranians paraded dust in the coffin)

Iran- Making holes in Iraqs grounds.

Really, we can do this all year long. :enjoy:

11 of your thug soldiers got brain damaged. You want more ? Don't worry, soon dotard will receive some very bad news.

What has the US Iran conflict to do with you ? What's your business in this matter ? Get the **** out you lizard eater.
How come shah supporter supports the Islamic regime?!

It's about the country, not a particular regime now. We have problems with the US government since 1953.
Well I noticed that the secular nationalist Iranians support the Islamic regime when it comes to weapons manufacturing and spreading Iranian influence.

How come shah supporter supports the Islamic regime?!
Nationalism, not govt.

Well I noticed that the secular nationalist Iranians support the Islamic regime when it comes to weapons manufacturing and spreading Iranian influence.
I think you're confusing Iranians supporting their govt with supporting the country. I understand what you noticed though, i noticed it myself. I think it just proves how powerful Iran is as a country - they enter conflict/war and most of their citizens forget their "differences" and unite in protecting the country. This unity is the most important reason why Iran has big strategic advantage over Iraq.

Please maintain decorum, trolling and hurling abuses won't lead to anything productive. Thank you. Opinions and arguments are welcomed; abuse isn't.

If Iranian leaders are promoting sectarianism, why do we not have sectarian problems in Iran?

I have read dozens of times about Shia and Sunni killing each other in Pakistan, that never happens in Iran.

There are Jews, Christians, Shia, Sunni, Zoroastrians, no one have problem with each other. Don't blame leaders, they don't promote sectarianism, as no leader would want to cause civil unrest in their own country.
Great point bro!!!!! To be 100% honest with you, i think the Pakistanis and Sunnis that say Iran is sectarian either dont understand or/and accept Iran's style of foreign policy, and then they also will have some undercover resentment or phobia for either or/and Iran's Shia Islam or religous culture/expression. in war both sides kill, but in the Syrian war there is alot of 1 sided "killing accountability"..that proves its not logical.

Great point bro!!!!! To be 100% honest with you, i think the Pakistanis and Sunnis that say Iran is sectarian either dont understand or/and accept Iran's style of foreign policy, and then they also will have some undercover resentment or phobia for either or/and Iran's Shia Islam or religous culture/expression. in war both sides kill, but in the Syrian war there is alot of 1 sided "killing accountability"..that proves its not logical.

Those are the people secretly cheering ISIS. Whenever Iran kills someone they scream "they are killing sunnis" In their mind everything is Sunni vs Shia. They dont even care about being muslim, they only care about Sunni vs Shia. Just look at the comments when Iran bombed US bases in Iraq, see how many of them were disappointed Shia Iran attacked US. And how more disappointed they were that US didn't kill Iranians in return.

Just like racists deny being racists, they say "we dont have problems with Shia, we have problems with the sectarian mullah regime"

The Irony is that the very same mullah regime has 0 sectarian problems while in their own countries, Sunni and Shia kill each other daily.

Some of them even got triggered by a meme of a Shia man and Sunni woman couple. They even managed to make that about Sunni vs Shia. Then they say they are not sectarians.

That's all Iran? No casualties, minimal damage, and the US didn't even attempt to intercept these missiles? Gonna have to do a lot better than that.
Just wait maybe they gonna kill one of CIA station chiefs or they gonna turn some US embassy into dust or they gonna make Afghanistan another Vietnam by supplying weapons to taliban and provide training and logistics.

Back
Top Bottom