What's new

Iranian Azaris and their love and loyalty to motherland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hame raftan karbala ma naraftim...

Last edited by a moderator:
The first post of mine in that thread was "do not generalize people"

During the Iraqi imposed war similar songs, in both Azari and Persian, were broadcasted in state media 30 years ago:

Rest in peace those brave Iranian pilots, Azari & Persian, who sacrificed their lives for Ahl ul Bayt and Iran zamin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since we are posting maps:
1.gif

m18859_ir.gif

If the soul of Iran would meet the soul of the Turkish nation in the after life, the soul of Iran would kneel out of praise.

Thank you for revealing to us the true essence of your thoughts and belief.

Post reported!

Young man are you an Azeri in Turkministan or a Turkmin in Azerbaijan ? :what:

My grand family were Türkmen/Yörük. Azerbaycan flag is for brotherhood, I couldn't put 3 flags of Türkmenistan, Türkiye and Azerbaycan so put these two. There are some Turkmens in Turkiye however there is never a distinction we are all the same. Also there is Kazakhstan Turks and other Turks from other Turkish states, we are all the same.

Young man are you an Azeri in Turkmenistan or a Turkmen in Azerbaijan ? :what:

He is Ottoman-Turk, Basbug, etc, and has many faces. Usually spotted by his obsession with Iranian topics, Turkic empires and leaders. Watch him.

He is Ottoman-Turk, Basbug, etc, and has many faces. Usually spotted by his obsession with Iranian topics, Turkic empires and leaders. Watch him.

Who is the fellow in your avatar ? :what:

My grand family were Türkmen/Yörük. Azerbaycan flag is for brotherhood, I couldn't put 3 flags of Türkmenistan, Türkiye and Azerbaycan so put these two. There are some Turkmens in Turkiye however there is never a distinction we are all the same. Also there is Kazakhstan Turks and other Turks from other Turkish states, we are all the same.

What about us ? Aren't we your brothers too ? :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom