What's new

Iranian air power .... [ Seriously , its close to none ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This photo will tell you why . just read what is written on the wall.

By the way this photo will tell you why nobody want to go to war with Iran.

They are going to frontline.
Mate i know you love your country and i know you'll do anything to defend it but , but how are you going to fight without weapons ? We (Pakistanis) are more patriotic than you but when it comes to our military , we accept our short comings and our weaknesses , we don't become over confident because over confidence kills you ...

This is a bit exaggerating , opponents will surely have something to counter missiles and besides what good will these missiles do ? Even you do critical damge to your enemy by these then what will the enemy do when you'll run out of these missiles ... then swarms of US bombers will be moving freely here and there
recently iran announced that she changed its military approach from defensive toward an offensive one, if you pay attention to the news of tension escalation between iran and US, their authorities said the reason was iranians offensive arrangement of proxies and armed forces. so in case of war iran will expand into the enemy lands, so US will be forced to attack us from EU. that's why i assume it's the best time for us to start a war, because if we lose houthis+iraqis+syrians+afghans and pakistanis the situation would be harder for us. also do not forget that if we started a war during obama presidency, the world would eat us because he was showing a reasonable pro negotiation face of himself but trump disrespected an international deal (actually many including the one with europe about global warming and starting an economic war with china and EU) and demonstrated a war mongering face of US.
regarding our air force i think you are underestimating us, the most important plane we have in our fleet unlike what every one think is su-24, with this planes we can strike enemy positions and cripple their air defence, also do not forget that our f-4s maybe they lack A2A combat capabilities but they are lethal in A2G missions especially now that we make GPS guided glide bombs. the only issue is their combat range is limited and thanks god our enemies are near of us.

We can't get license production of FC-1 from China

Why dont you cooperate with us on JF-17 ? I know we dont want any sanctions so China should be the one to make this deal and you will get new, modern and cost effective jets... not those to take F-35 one on one but still, better then what you currently have with BVR and aesa etc.

Last edited:
Why dont you cooperate with us on JF-17 ? I know we dont want any samctions so China should be the one to male this deal and you will get new, modern and cost effective jets... not those to take F-35 one on one but still, better then what you currently have with BVR and aesa etc.
iran is working on indigenous designs also we will acquire our version of russian su-30 (with AESA radar and al-41 engine) and yak-130 after the arm embargo is relieved. jf-17 is a light fighter it can't satisfy our needs.

Even that will be a major milestone worth a national holiday
It's all for public consumption, these Ayatullahs wants to keep their people dumb enough to believe that they can win against USA or Israel and middle East . In an actual war with current inventory Iran won't last two days against USA . Israel can and will hit their missile sites and they won't even Know what hit them .

Iran's was under sanctions so I gave them that credit that they manage to build a lot of good stuff alone , which is worth mentioning . But I noticed a lot of Iranians acting like Indians and they openly hate Pakistan , so I lost respect for them , anyone who hate my country can go to hell .

most important plane we have in our fleet unlike what every one think is su-24, with this planes we can strike enemy positions and cripple their air defence, also do not forget that our f-4s maybe they lack A2A combat capabilities but they are lethal in A2G missions especially now that we make GPS guided glide bombs. the only issue is their combat range is limited and thanks god our enemies are near of us.
How much damage are 23 Su 24's going to do , its 2019 , yanks will track them in secs and blow em to pieces ...

It's all for public consumption, these Ayatullahs wants to keep their people dumb enough to believe that they can win against USA or Israel and middle East . In an actual war with current inventory Iran won't last two days against USA . Israel can and will hit their missile sites and they won't even Know what hit them .

Iran's was under sanctions so I gave them that credit that they manage to build a lot of good stuff alone , which is worth mentioning . But I noticed a lot of Iranians acting like Indians and they openly hate Pakistan , so I lost respect for them , anyone who hate my country can go to hell .
Same here bro, I used to think of them as our brothers but over the time, I have seen more of Irani being very arrogant and jealous than being friendly and brotherly. Though there are still good Iranis but I feel they are in a minority.

Same here bro, I used to think of them as our brothers but over the time, I have seen more of Irani being very arrogant and jealous than being friendly and brotherly. Though there are still good Iranis but I feel they are in a minority.
I have noticed some false flaggers , i'm pretty sure they are indians hiding behind iranian flag because no iranian will like a post that is good about Israel ...

It's not bad at all ... God bless America for being stupid !
USA has a lot more customers in queue. You being blinded by your nationalistic ego lost touch with the reality and overestimated yourselves and hence the result.

40092613_735239116827069_3650936492432425202_n.jpg
resized_597888_778.jpg

upload_2019-6-10_16-28-2.png

there will not be a surprise attack on us.

That's Indian effect on them , and also as Pakistan get closer to the KSA they become more hateful towards Pakistan . TBH I haven't seen a decent post from an Iranian for Pakistan in a long time ..

But even then they still don't stand a chance against the USA , but I always hope that it never comes to that .

They would defeat America with decades old American weapons

I have noticed some false flaggers , i'm pretty sure they are indians hiding behind iranian flag because no iranian will like a post that is good about Israel ...
It is quite possible but then it is the job of moderators to remove to multi-id and false-flagger rats.
@hasnainfirst just report them and let the mods deal with them.

Last edited:
Trust me they know what you have,and they might already have a strong counter for it .. again don't let your nationalism blind you from the reality . Iran can and will inflict the damage on the enemy but there is no winning for Iran in war .. so let's hope that it never comes to that, Iran rejoins the world market , sanctions get lifted and Iran prosper 100 times more .

That's Indian effect on them , and also as Pakistan get closer to the KSA they become more hateful towards Pakistan . TBH I haven't seen a decent post from an Iranian for Pakistan in a long time ..

But even then they still don't stand a chance against the USA , but I always hope that it never comes to that .
There are some very good Irani members... But the forum gets overwhelmed by the hateful types... and I think some of them might be bharti false flaggers posing as Iranis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom