What's new

Iranian air power .... [ Seriously , its close to none ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much damage are 23 Su 24's going to do , its 2019 , yanks will track them in secs and blow em to pieces ...
lol dude all the time i was typing and you didn't even bother to look at them, any way number of our su-24 fleet is 36-40 and they can't detect them because they were pre stealth era stealth strikers like US f-111, they fly very low and avoid being detected also even if they are detected it's not that easy to down them, when they were fleeing from iraq to iran during persian gulf war, US f-15s launched 15 AMRAAMs toward them but the su-24s jammed their way out and landed on iran.

lol dude all the time i was typing and you didn't even bother to look at them, any way number of our su-24 fleet is 36-40 and they can't detect them because they were pre stealth era stealth strikers like US f-111, they fly very low and avoid being detected also even if they are detected it's not that easy to down them, when they were fleeing from iraq to iran during persian gulf war, US f-15s launched 15 AMRAAMs toward them but the su-24s jammed their way out and landed on iran.
Well , the topic is about your aircraft inventory so i focused on that ...

Trust me they know what you have,and they might already have a strong counter for it .. again don't let your nationalism blind you from the reality . Iran can and will inflict the damage on the enemy but there is no winning for Iran in war .. so let's hope that it never comes to that, Iran rejoins the world market , sanctions get lifted and Iran prosper 100 times more .
they might have surely, but we have some rumors about our military equipments as well. no one is the same it shows.

iran is working on indigenous designs also we will acquire our version of russian su-30 (with AESA radar and al-41 engine) and yak-130 after the arm embargo is relieved. jf-17 is a light fighter it can't satisfy our needs.

Good luck...

Well , the topic is about your aircraft inventory so i focused on that ...
i was writing about our AF as well:
this data is not accurate sir, almost 69 tomcats survived iran-iraq war, we bought almost 40 mig-29s from russia and some fled from iraq, later we tried to buy more from ex-soviet states but US bought them with higher bid, 24 mirage f-1s fleed from iraq along with 15-20 il-76+tens of su-22+su-24 and some other planes, almost 60-80 f-4 and 60 f-5s remained from the war and later again iran bought 12-18 su-24s from russia and 30-40 f-7 from china. also we made some f-5 replicas.
according to my estimation our fleet size should be around this numbers:
mig-29: 40-50
su-24: 36-40
f-7: 30-40
mirage f-1: 24
su-22: 10-20
il-76: 20-30
c-130: 40-80
an-74: 10
f-14: 60-69
f-4: 60-80
f-5/saegeh/azarakhsh/kowsar: 60-110
bottom line is you can't really know how many airplane we have because of different issues including:
some of ex-iraqi planes did not officially entered our service (almost 100-150 plane fled from iraq). another issue is due to legal issues around coping northrop f-5s, you may see some f-5s with covered serial numbers. another issue is IRIAF never mentioned number of f-5 replicas that northrop can't legally object us from having them in our possess (due to transform structure and avionics) such as saeqeh and kowsar. another issue is some of procurements from ex-soviet states remained secret (like how west didn't knew we bought kh-55 and va-111). and the most important part is IRIAF does not want to people know it's inventory (i once asked one of our pilots about asr-67 project that predates to 90s and is a program that we developed targeting pods and laser guided munitions he said it's classified, i said this to give you a measure of AF secrecy).
if you want to know exact numbers (or at least close to it) you should dig deeper.

Good luck...
TY.

Though i think JF-17 will help you alot in anti ship configuration just like we use it. Bit again, The ocean on you side is not that broad... you can take those ships through land based systems too.

Though i think JF-17 will help you alot in anti ship configuration just like we use it. Bit again, The ocean on you side is not that broad... you can take those ships through land based systems too.
surely it will, but compare the c-802 with kh-31 and max take off weight of jf-17 and su-30.
anyway do you know how much combat radius of jf-17 is?? i couldn't find appropriate info on the web.

surely it will, but compare the c-802 with kh-31 and max take off weight of jf-17 and su-30.
anyway do you know how much combat radius of jf-17 is?? i couldn't find appropriate info on the web.

Some reports says it have 1200 km combat radius. But i think it will be around 800-900 km without external tanks, as a comparable fighter in same category (tejaa) have some 550 km combat radius..

Also, kh-31 is a supersonic missile, i think you need a subsonic cruise missile too. C-802 is a good contender for that... there is a reason why USA use subsonic cruise missiles for literally All missile attacks.

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. The US sanctions have prevented people from selling weapons to Iran. If you look at our airforce in the 90's, early 2000's, you'll see it was in a poor state, due to US sanctions.

Sanctions are a tool of war. Muslim nations are idiots, we don't trade with each other in high enough volumes for it to make economic sense to violate those sanctions. We also have deep political fissures which prevent those economic ties ever getting strong.

Step 1 to safety is unity through economic strength/shared economic interests.

Honest advice. If Israel or USA attack, do not fly. Spare the lives of your pilots for another day. Don't send them up in junk knowing they won't come back. Work on unmanned drone swarms. It is your only chance.
u think about ur self first .people without manhood u r poorest than yemenies .they have manhood but u r like ... look at the hands of soudi and china hehhe. we ourselves make kosar but u montage jf-17 from china and russia lol and say we product plane what jock so go make one screw then come speak of these things and dont do order of soudi and usa poor man

u think about ur self first .people without manhood u r poorest than yemenies .they have manhood but u r like ... look at the hands of soudi and china hehhe. we ourselves make kosar but u montage jf-17 from china and russia lol and say we product plane what jock so go make one screw then come speak of these things and dont do order of soudi and usa poor man
Seriously man , i could'nt comprehend half of what you've written , what r u trying to say brotha ?

I think there is an Indian butt hurt in you. Licence production when we own 58 percent of the project.
when u make one screw of plan speak maybe u think u r making plane tools lol go dream go take ur pills and be healthy

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. The US sanctions have prevented people from selling weapons to Iran. If you look at our airforce in the 90's, early 2000's, you'll see it was in a poor state, due to US sanctions.

Sanctions are a tool of war. Muslim nations are idiots, we don't trade with each other in high enough volumes for it to make economic sense to violate those sanctions. We also have deep political fissures which prevent those economic ties ever getting strong.

Step 1 to safety is unity through economic strength/shared economic interests.

If USA sanctions us today, do you think china will back off from providing us with the required weaponry?
Isn't about how strong an alliance is? and also the ability to face off whatever damage the sanctions can do.
I don't understand why Russia didn't stood by it's ally, Iran. Was alliance with Iran not so strong, or sanctions was something Russia was afraid off? Is that what Russia is, that it cannot sell weapons, even to allies if USA does not allow.
Either way even advanced Sukhoi's and Mig's wouldn't help much in a full blown war with the USA, it is better for Iran to focus more on offensive systems, ballistic missiles to cruise missiles, only the fear of severe damage keeps enemy at bay.

when u make one screw of plan speak maybe u think u r making plane tools lol go dream go take ur pills and be healthy
Man you really are butt hurting yourself aren't you , watch this you ignorant piece of sh*t ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom