What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

As I said the system have datalink for 8 missile but only carry 4

And this is point defense system not a system for axample like 3rd of khordad this system have one unit per battery
I didnt say it cant carry 8 missiles,in fact,I said oposite,I just say even if it carry 4 it just mean more TELs in complex, when I look at exhaust heat protection it looks to me it is built in size to cover 3 rows of containers.

Israel released footage of F-35’s intercepting 2 Iranian Shahed flying wing UAVs near Israel. Incident took place last year. Israel claims they were trying to deliver weapons to Gaza, or at least one article I read said that. Find that hard to believe. Seems an attempt to gauge Israeli radar defenses for Intel purposes and war time planning.

Longer video here

Israel released footage of F-35’s intercepting 2 Iranian Shahed flying wing UAVs near Israel. Incident took place last year. Israel claims they were trying to deliver weapons to Gaza, or at least one article I read said that. Find that hard to believe. Seems an attempt to gauge Israeli radar defenses for Intel purposes and war time planning.

Longer video here

They had to pull up F-35's for downing them..hmm

Maybe had some trouble tracking & downing them with SAMs...

Longer video here

they say two F-35 but it seems two different targeting system to .
well , I'm not expert in that field , can someone who knows them better tell me if it was two F-35 or two different plane . to be honest one of them remotely looked like when Netanyahu showed the drone in UN

I think one of the article mentioned it was found either 45 mins before Israel border of 45KM (can’t remember).

Anyway, the most likely radar that tracked this is the OTH early warning radar inside Israel operated in conjunction with the USA. That would have detected this, but wouldn’t be able to be accurate enough for targeting.

So in response they probably sent up F-35 to test them out and due To nature to target. F-16’s don’t always hit on first try sometimes need multiple.

Really hard to see someone who posts on this thread, go hard on the RUssia-Ukraine war, for Ukraine, almost like a paid agent. i will never like this person's posts on PDF again.

That was certainly the case on the first occasion that one of these drones was deployed to attempt an infiltration,as the israelis had to get an attack helo to engage it inside israeli airspace at very close range.
It does make sense to probe their ad radar coverage for any gaps or weak points,because in any war with the zionists iran will need accurate,and ideally in real time,assessments of the damage that the missile forces are inflicting and whether certain critical targets,such as air bases,have been knocked out for beyond the expected duration of the conflict,or whether there will need to be more follow up strikes,and only drones will be ale to provide this in the short to medium time scale,or at least until we have a constellation of iranian recon sats.
Another possibility is that before the missile forces are unleashed,drones like this could be used to target,either directly or with stand off munitions,critical bits of the israeli iads,such as the arrow,which being a fixed system makes it very vulnerable to this sort of surprise attack.
Lastly it is kind of funny,you have the [arab] claims of israeli f35s supposedly infiltrating iranian airspace,yet its the iranians who are the ones actually attempting to infiltrate israeli airspace using low observable drones.

First images of Iranian laser cannon 😈💪 Sateb laser cannon

Attachments

• IMG_20220312_143000_219.jpg
    IMG_20220312_143000_219.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 124
That was certainly the case on the first occasion that one of these drones was deployed to attempt an infiltration,as the israelis had to get an attack helo to engage it inside israeli airspace at very close range.
It does make sense to probe their ad radar coverage for any gaps or weak points,because in any war with the zionists iran will need accurate,and ideally in real time,assessments of the damage that the missile forces are inflicting and whether certain critical targets,such as air bases,have been knocked out for beyond the expected duration of the conflict,or whether there will need to be more follow up strikes,and only drones will be ale to provide this in the short to medium time scale,or at least until we have a constellation of iranian recon sats.
Another possibility is that before the missile forces are unleashed,drones like this could be used to target,either directly or with stand off munitions,critical bits of the israeli iads,such as the arrow,which being a fixed system makes it very vulnerable to this sort of surprise attack.
Lastly it is kind of funny,you have the [arab] claims of israeli f35s supposedly infiltrating iranian airspace,yet its the iranians who are the ones actually attempting to infiltrate israeli airspace using low observable drones.
Haha! You’re right seems we have a tag team of ‘OSINT’ (read Twitter) experts running loose here.😀

5A29FE90-17C5-48ED-B30F-9D87FFAA1944.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom