What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

Did you even watch the video you yourself posted? If you did you clearly did NOT understand it!
Did you even watch the video you yourself posted? If you did you clearly did NOT understand it!

You are a sorry excuse of a person!

I am just pointing out what an absolute moron this guy is!
he wants to tell me that zionists are different than him so why is he such a slaver trash why do the zionists beg so badly to be part of this fake "arab" nonsense anti islamic agenda and why are both the same beggers and laughable jokes towards the west

Last edited:

You are a sorry excuse of a person!

I am just pointing out what an absolute moron this guy is!
as everybody should have noticed iam quite revolutionary ideological which means for me that this insulting trashs attacks on yemen iraq syria palestine and any other place is for me like an attack against my own family its utter insolence and by allah we will see them in ruin for that

Last edited:
Is a radar of this type more suited for small drones and targets or is this meant to be some sort of ballistic missile tracker?

Is a radar of this type more suited for small drones and targets or is this meant to be some sort of ballistic missile tracker?
I think something alam al hoda is meant for incoming ballistic whereas these concentrate in low rcs threats at lower altitudes, though I don't see why it couldn't help tracking an incoming missile once it enters the radar's optimal range. No sure though...

its a 3d radar it is well suited to even track bird swarms and yes low altitude tracking is specially good with such radars its pretty much part of their job

consider the radar signature of some stealth objects is smaller than that of big birds for most radars but this radar can track the smaller bird let alone the plane or drone
its pretty much a must for iran to have a serious close in weapon system to have such advanced 3d radars because mortars and other small objects can turn out to be hard to track just as stealth objects are
also i must note this is army air defense this isnt sepah air defense because sepah is already on this level they are working on more advanced technology today as mentioned before several times and the fact that the army air defense is now at this level is just a great step you cant call it anything other but great because in the world there are a few countries with such a capable a2ad china america and russia claim to be those but iran will leave them in the dust soon enough its again a conceptual issue as so many things which are making iran great are conceptual in nature and one can also call it a matter of believe and besiedes the impossibilities iran turns to possible successfully without the conceptual islamic iranian will and believe we are no differnt to anyone else on the planet as rouhani did prove well enough to us

Last edited:
iran has to have the strongest military on the planet because it is velayat e faqih e eslami e irani and therefore it has all anti civilizational and anti religious forces against itself today until the last day so all iranians have to do really 2 things mostly believe in their iran because there is only one of it and believe in their god because there is also only one of it and believing in what they do they will always have success this is a promise given to all of us

Last edited:
>@arab_fighter makes a normal comment
>Iranian members cry and start larping IRGC propaganda
I'm still not responding to your insults and attacks, but don't push it too far
You entered the Iranian Air Defense section just to keep repeating that the radar that was unveiled today is supposedly fake, give no constructive input and act surprised that you are getting attacked by Iranian members? Most of the time I simply ignore trolls instead of falling for their games and doing them a favor but it is obvious that you entered this thread with the sole purporse of provoking and picking a fight.

To Iranians:
As I mentioned this morning this "arab_fighter" is an Israeli....the only way that he will go away is if no one communicates with him....he is not Arab.. so if you look at his name as "arab" and attack arabs..he has won..bingo..the general aim of these accounts are to get Muslim people to insult against each other...

They have used these techniques for 100 of years to start wars between people..stay alert and play smart...do not fall into the trap.

I think something alam al hoda is meant for incoming ballistic whereas these concentrate in low rcs threats at lower altitudes, though I don't see why it couldn't help tracking an incoming missile once it enters the radar's optimal range. No sure though...
this radar is meant for tracking all kind of objects with an active radar and certainly there are also going to be passive radars and other sensors such as optical ones but a fully saturated air defense needs anyway all kind of sensors at some point in the future iran has to get particle sensors aswell but most probably it will be satellite based because that is what you can do to detect energy weapons use and that is what the other three on top have these days already

Last edited:
To Iranians:
As I mentioned this morning this "arab_fighter" is an Israeli....the only way that he will go away is if no one communicates with him....he is not Arab.. so if you look at his name as "arab" and attack arabs..he has won..bingo..the general aim of these accounts are to get Muslim people to insult against each other...

They have used these techniques for 100 of years to start wars between people..stay alert and play smart...do not fall into the trap.
he can be an emirati or an bahraini or any other zionist it doesnt matter a zionist is a zionist so yes he is not a muslim and he is only after fitna as usual but he cant turn us against pakistan anymore and can only damage himself going forward so i ignore these irrelevant losers generally but they are insolent after all their crimes to still come up to us and talk nonsense and this insolent smile they have while they mock us has to be wiped out from their faces and when it comes to the shia sunni nonsensical secterianism they seek to create it doesnt work anymore we arent in the slightest interested at all and dont bite therefore to such traps
let the palestinians syrians iraqis yemenis libyans sudanese etc pp in future beat up the saudis emiratis and other traitors to islam because they deserve the most to do this because my enemy is still america and its corrupt usurpation project of zionism and i will not stop until america is done for and the oppression stops and until tranquility comes over the world and iam not alone this is what the islamic revolution will bring eventually

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom