What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

3878813.jpg

the first time they unveiled this same crudely made prototype it was 2D and named Arash, now 3D & PESA with a new name after adding missing parts (to the SAME radar prototype)??
not my problem that they forget details of their claims ...
have you considered the new radar have 3 time the size of the Arash

Arab farter is here to analyze something that he and his ancestor along with his next generations have to only dream about. Like the old saying goes two guys never get tired, the one who farts and the one who rants :D

Dezful is the name of the Iranian M-1 tour

Dezful Air_Defense missile system will have a range of 12 km and an altitude of 6 km with special task of countering cruise missiles.
A distinctive feature of this system is the low reload time of the missile and it is provided to the army air defense.

Dezful is the name of the Iranian M-1 tour

Dezful Air_Defense missile system will have a range of 12 km and an altitude of 6 km with special task of countering cruise missiles.
A distinctive feature of this system is the low reload time of the missile and it is provided to the army air defense.
Looks like a nice upgrade was done on Tor and given the fact that Russians refused to upgrade Iranian Tor M1 to M2 standards, IRIADF had to do the job on its own. Great

To ranians:

This "arab_fighter" is an Israeli..he confessed in other thread himself when caught by another member....He is too scared and ashamed to put up his own flags...keep that in mind who you are talk to.
Just put the jabroni garbage on ignore like I did when it started trolling about a page back.

To ranians:

This "arab_fighter" is an Israeli..he confessed in other thread himself when caught by another member....He is too scared and ashamed to put up his own flags...keep that in mind who you are talk to.

Probably a miltiary op to get Iranians to reveal secrets by mocking their systems. This thing could be worse than your typical hasbara troll:

usa runs the same ops on Chinese to mock Chinese equipment and make idiots feel worthless unless they put secrets online on how exactly Chinese military equipment work.

I was making fun of your accusations when I said I'm Israeli, you can't be this dense
wherever I reply you follow me claiming I'm an israeli agent :crazy:
I suggest you put up those star of David flags and Iranians will have honest interaction with you (as some Israeli members already do)...no reason to stay in the shadows.

Back
Top Bottom