What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

If I didnt know any better I`d have thought that it was written by an american,or a eurovassal,or an israeli,and interestingly enough the author even quotes a supposed "American military expert Bruce Byers".:sarcastic:
Personally,I`m of the opinion that putins russia is virtually just as rotten and untrustworthy as imperial americana and its motley crew of vassals when it comes to iran.
Even at the very best of times,the russians were ALWAYS a day late and a ruble short.... :tsk:
Neither the west nor far east will ever be Iran's true friends and Iran needs to dominate its own region as it always has and keeps mosts eggs in its own basket.

Neither the west nor far east will ever be Iran's true friends and Iran needs to dominate its own region as it always has and keeps mosts eggs in its own basket.
china and italy are important for iran so iran will continue to try to wield some kind of influence towards them
when it comes to russia than i describe them usually as other side of the coin when the anglo saxon madness was one side of the coin the slavic madness was the other side and that still continues to this day
iran has much more hope in cooperating with south american and african christian people than it has with the orthodox christians because they still didnt change a thing maybe they need to be humiliated in a defeat once again in future to change their hybris who knows but i believe they will certainly without a doubt get involved in wars again and again in future and at some point it will hit them at home
iran does cooperate with russia as we speak but at the same time russia does only care about russia and iran cant cooperate in a serious way with those wielding such a mentality which is theirs
iran should put priority on neighbors and after that islamic countries and after that revolutionary countries and last but certainly not least the oppressed and global south these are irans partners

Last edited:
china and italy are important for iran so iran will continue to try to wield some kind of influence towards them
when it comes to russia than i describe them usually as other side of the coin when the anglo saxon madness was one side of the coin the slavic madness was the other side and that still continues to this day
iran has much more hope in cooperating with south american and african christian people than it has with the orthodox christians because they still didnt change a thing maybe they need to be humiliated in a defeat once again in future to change their hybris who knows but i believe they will certainly without a doubt get involved in wars again and again in future and at some point it will hit them at home
iran does cooperate with russia as we speak but at the same time russia does only care about russia and iran cant cooperate in a serious way with those wielding such a mentality which is theirs
iran should put priority on neighbors and after that islamic countries and after that revolutionary countries and last but certainly not least the oppressed and global south these are irans partners
russia is sadly in Zion hands

but we all have to thank them for f..ing up the S-300 deal back in 2007, otherwise Iran wouldnt be such an self sufficient AD power as it is today, so yeah, thanks russia :D

China is also not raliable

but we all have to thank them for f..ing up the S-300 deal back in 2007, otherwise Iran wouldnt be such an self sufficient AD power as it is today, so yeah, thanks russia :D

no one we can not depend on only ourselves
THE SUPERME LEADER (WE CAN ) ITS GOLD WORDS FROM OUR GREAT ONE

you are mistaken with china it is reliable for iran since the revolution china was reliable and this is really an issue which is not new china always is reliable as a trading partner and never as a military partner and iran doesnt expect more than trade with china to begin with
most of the technology transfer for iranian air defense systems are from china so again here are you mistaken with suggesting that russia was such a help by sending a system because they didnt really transfer know how ever

the ruskis besides the propaganda pompage are really not worth for much they dont cooperate with iran even closely as much as china does let me remind you iran gave the ruskis the rq 170 for reverse engineering and the ruskis did only complete their deal of the s300 more they didnt do and they sold the identification codes later on which was aimed to make the system useless in case of zionist or american attack so they betrayed iran badly and basically an enemy could make himself look like a civilian plane for this s300 which turned out worthless at that moment

Last edited:
no one we can not depend on only ourselves
THE SUPERME LEADER (WE CAN ) ITS GOLD WORDS FROM OUR GREAT ONE
i agree hazrat agha emam khamenei is like the only reasonable voice out there and todays world would be lacking any reason if this voice didnt exist that much to this issue and when it comes to the air defenses iran can only rely on itself its that easy and its really something iran can easily learn by looking a little bit at its history

Russians are AAAAAAAngry 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 because you know God forbid we compare Bavar-375 to S-400 (( Israelis didn't react but sure Russians did )) read the article and you will see why i said what i said about Russia's reacting.

Russians are right, they have every right to be angry. Problem is, we don't give a shit about it.

I hope they completely disappoint IRIAF with SU30s deal. That is when we should celebrate, since itd be the moment IRIAF will try to stand on its own feet.

That is when we should celebrate, since itd be the moment IRIAF will try to stand on its own feet.

IRIAF cannot “stand“ on its own feet with a budget of a less than 500M USD. Cannot expect miracles to happen when proper funding isn’t given.

As for Bavar it remains to be seen when we will see serial production as Gen 1 doesn’t seem to have ever reached serial production (for whatever reason). So let’s see if Gen 2 gets there.

I compare Bavar 1 & 2 to Sejill 1 & 2. Sejill 1 never saw mass production and underwent modifications shortly after its unveiling with Sejil 2 being announced with 2 years of S-1 IIRC.

IRIAF cannot “stand“ on its own feet with a budget of a less than 500M USD. Cannot expect miracles to happen when proper funding isn’t given.

As for Bavar it remains to be seen when we will see serial production as Gen 1 doesn’t seem to have ever reached serial production (for whatever reason). So let’s see if Gen 2 gets there.

I compare Bavar 1 & 2 to Sejill 1 & 2. Sejill 1 never saw mass production and underwent modifications shortly after its unveiling with Sejil 2 being announced with 2 years of S-1 IIRC.
This lame logic of "we cannot" "its hard" "its impossible" "only white can do it" "we are screwed" annoys me the most.

Without billions of billions of billions, we can't do anything. Its a lie and only bunch of justification of laziness. Where there is a will, there is a way.

you are mistaken with china it is reliable for iran since the revolution china was reliable and this is really an issue which is not new china always is reliable as a trading partner and never as a military partner and iran doesnt expect more than trade with china to begin with
most of the technology transfer for iranian air defense systems are from china so again here are you mistaken with suggesting that russia was such a help by sending a system because they didnt really transfer know how ever
well there was some problem over c802. by the way iranian airdefence influenced as much from usa design as it influenced from china or russia
Russians are right, they have every right to be angry. Problem is, we don't give a shit about it.

I hope they completely disappoint IRIAF with SU30s deal. That is when we should celebrate, since itd be the moment IRIAF will try to stand on its own feet.
I don't get being angry there , when you compare your product you compare it with a good one not a shitty one , If I were russian I'd be angry if it was compared with patriot

This lame logic of "we cannot" "its hard" "its impossible" "only white can do it" "we are screwed" annoys me the most.

Without billions of billions of billions, we can't do anything. Its a lie and only bunch of justification of laziness. Where there is a will, there is a way.

Without the billions and billions available to sepah, their would not be this level of deterrence. Funding is important, planning is important

I agree with what you say, the IRAIF can come up with a comprehensive 10 year plan, but at the end of the day, they need a certain level of funding to achieve these plans.

Infrastructure cost money. The infrastructure you need in place to mass produce manned fighters is formidable. This has already been discussed many times on this board by many members.

This is why Iran’s drone program is so advanced you don’t need the same infrastructure or rigorous R&D for a drone as you do for a manned fighter. It’s easy to experiment with different designs and combinations.

Again, the money allocated to Iran’s Air Force is enough to pay personnel, do repairs, do overhauls, pay for munitions, subsystems, drones, and low grade r&d into future systems.

To actually build a manned fighter jet program will require upfront investing in the billions (nobody is saying “billions of billions of billions “) since Iran has very little infrastructure in place for the production of a heavy/medium titanium based fighter jet.

iran gave the ruskis the rq 170 for reverse engineering
why they give them rq-170 if Iran got sh.t in return? not a clever move, if this story is true

if they wanted to take a look on the rq-170, iran should get the maximum return out of it (for example, transfer of technology for engines like AL-41,.....)

why they give them rq-170 if Iran got sh.t in return? not a clever move, if this story is true

if they wanted to take a look on the rq-170, iran should get the maximum return out of it (for example, transfer of technology for engines like AL-41,.....)
why are you talking even i dont expect you to understand irans considerations specially i dont understand you to care about our escatology and when you dont know why russia than why you talk and i give you even a hint exactly 1 millenia ago christians "reformed" or rather corrupted part of the religion called christianity islam says dont care or listen nor work with those corrupted ones russia isnt part of those corrupted therefore muslims in general kind of have to keep a relation open

Back
Top Bottom