What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

quantum physics doesnt seem to be a strong side of the west it seems they dont have as much articles about the issue as i would expected but the area of quantum physics is where the evolution of iranian air defenses will take shape and to that the combination of other post modern technologies like plasma physics nano technology artificial swarm intelligence etc pp the combination of these technologies will be evolutionary

The US is much further along with quantum computers and systems than Iran. One needs to look at IBM, Google, FB and see their progress and then realize that private sector is usually 10-20 years BEHIND government sector in technology.

So US government (DARPA) is pretty far along

one could wonder how far Iran would be without the harshest sanctions
how far Iran would be if it had access to technologys like China and other countries, just unimaginable

Probably on same level as Turkey in Terms of ToT.

The US is much further along with quantum computers and systems than Iran. One needs to look at IBM, Google, FB and see their progress and then realize that private sector is usually 10-20 years BEHIND government sector in technology.

So US government (DARPA) is pretty far along
still it claims to have better technology but the usa is on the decline and iran is on the rise so lets see for how long they can claim the throne as i always say
while one is brought up with luxury and care and is thrown bewildered into a dark pit another is raised from the same pit to a throne where a bejewelled crown is placed in his head because the world is carelessly handing out both pleasure and painful ruin and has no need of us and our doing

some people say iran needs basically close in systems like tor or pantsir and i had to laugh because they dont know how much iran can iron out any air target and turn the air into a burning melting nightmare so again here a few of very simple old school systems which are all over iran even in cities you find them pretty much in all parts of large cities but iran has these things everywhere let alone more modern systems
sorry for the iranians who find this to be old news i just wanted to point out the immense saturation of systems in iranian a2ad´s

Last edited:
Probably on same level as Turkey in Terms of ToT.
just my opinion but irans a2ad is more impenetrable than the american norad and not many countries can claim that and give the usa a hard job to prove the opposite even if turkey for example buyed s400 and had them all over the place it would still not be as impenetrable as iran is because its again a saturation issue of systems and russia itself has in the western part a very high saturation which brings them certainly to a point where they can also claim to be on top

how far Iran would be if it had access to technologys like China and other countries, just unimaginable
america does geo politics but it couldnt do much against china in the past and neither could it do much against iran so these two ancient civilization states because they are the global precursors and i could widen the issue out but to put it simple all modern technologies are one way or another based on concepts produced by iranian polymaths and iran will again bring back golden ages of intellectual and technological advance while america and the west in general only bring technological dark ages and the most usual thing about them is that every advance comes with 10 steps backwards in our humanity
you really can try to prove me wrong with my statements that the whole technologies used are based on things we iranians invented and what happened is basically all of that got taken and put to work but that doesnt mean that they did it good and that we cant do it better because surely we can be more sustainable in what we do to begin with something which might look simple and small something called sustainability in all matters even our weapons should work for a decade atleast without having to be touched air defense systems everything has to be sustainable from a-z it doesnt matter really
just to put it simple iranian civilization has a whole own concept of sustainability its a concept of rebirth yearly we have it celebrated in our festival called nowruz which is the persian new year but also the whole idea of simorgh many say the name annoys them has deep meaning for iranians it means the rebirth of the power and here i must remind iran was the top dog in the world when it comes to technologies being between west and east for many millenia and is used to be in that position and its feeling very uneasy outside that position

Last edited:
still it claims to have better technology but the usa is on the decline and iran is on the rise so lets see for how long they can claim the throne as i always say

US is not “on the decline” in any significant way unless being compared to China which is a completely different story. Iran is hardly “on the rise” given its 400B economy and other economic metrics.

They should never be compared as US is a superpower and Iran is a regional power. One has nearly 400M population another is barely 85M. Apples to oranges here. No point in comparing the two anymore than you would compare an airplane and a car.

Iran needs to focus on Iran and many of its problems are self inflicted and internal and can be fixed with reform and smart initiatives. Let’s see if Raisi government can be the one to deliver such change.

US is not “on the decline” in any significant way unless being compared to China which is a completely different story. Iran is hardly “on the rise” given its 400B economy and other economic metrics.

They should never be compared as US is a superpower and Iran is a regional power. One has nearly 400M population another is barely 85M. Apples to oranges here. No point in comparing the two anymore than you would compare an airplane and a car.

Iran needs to focus on Iran and many of its problems are self inflicted and internal and can be fixed with reform and smart initiatives. Let’s see if Raisi government can be the one to deliver such change.
the usa can have 1 billion and still be on decline so please spare us your nonsense if you talk about apples and oranges tell me how your arithmetic exercise here is anything but that because to me it looks as if you dont even understand how you ignore the issues themselves by talking about sideline nonsense issues which are based on egocentric self perception btw this page here shows pretty much that atleast when it comes to air defense systems than iran is rising rapidly and soon heading to the top 3 position

Your assessment of the US is again manifestly incorrect. Your error starts with 'One has nearly 400M population'. The US is deeply fragmented socially, politically, and economically. Ethnically too. As such the size of the population has little relevance.

One needs to go no further than the name: 'United States' and the national tagline 'The American Experiment', that are thrown around as a measure of strength, to grasp that the US had a 'built-in' fragmentation and, as such, is cobbled together under a system that is ostensibly failing.

The current state of the US, however, indicates not only decline but its trajectory is also a harbinger of future deep decline and collapse. Even the US with all it technological and dollar power cannot sustain this trajectory indefinitely. The rise of foreign adversaries and their challenge to the dollar which is the main fuel of US might accelerates this. I can come up with many more serious challenges the US is facing that other countries do not. The argument is no longer 'if' but 'when'.

Last edited:
The argument is no longer 'if' but 'when'.

Yes, what a profound prediction...empires don’t last forever....in other news....sky is blue.

US Empire even if this is the moment where one can call the US peak power and prosperity, “collapse” could take a hundred or hundreds of years, especially given its economic status and holder of many of the worlds most valuable companies and technologies.

Furthermore, the population figure was to show that Iran shouldn’t be compared to US in terms of power projection and economic status. They are in different leagues. So I am not sure why people have this obsession to Compare the two countries.

Your assessment of the US is again manifestly incorrect. Your error starts with 'One has nearly 400M population'. The US is deeply fragmented socially, politically, and economically. Ethnically too. As such the size of the population has little relevance.

One needs to go no further than the name: 'United States' and the national tagline 'The American Experiment', that are thrown around as a measure of strength, to grasp that the US had a 'built-in' fragmentation and, as such, is cobbled together under a system that is ostensibly failing.

The current state of the US, however, indicates not only decline but its trajectory is also a harbinger of future deep decline and collapse. Even the US with all it technological and dollar power cannot sustain this trajectory indefinitely. The rise of foreign adversaries and their challenge to the dollar which is the main fuel of US might accelerates this. I can come up with many more serious challenges the US is facing that other countries do not. The argument is no longer 'if' but 'when'.
maybe explain to him how overpopulated india cant produce sanitation facilities XD
Yes, what a profound prediction...empires don’t last forever....in other news....sky is blue.

US Empire even if this is the moment where one can call the US peak power and prosperity, “collapse” could take a hundred or hundreds of years, especially given its economic status and holder of many of the worlds most valuable companies and technologies.

Furthermore, the population figure was to show that Iran shouldn’t be compared to US in terms of power projection and economic status. They are in different leagues. So I am not sure why people have this obsession to Compare the two countries.
you are just laughable with your childish misconception and no american empire collapses right as we speak but be it that way this is a thread on iranian air defenses get your american nonsense out of here you are irrelevant

Back
Top Bottom