What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

Very interesting. Gel propellant would allow that. If this propellent can be produced in large quantities it could open alot of opportunities and ideas for innovation.
iran probably will move towards mass production anyway as it does with most projects who are successful and part of the leaders order and for sure missiles are a priority set by the leader aswell as drones and this propellant can help for both technologies with drones being able to have boosters creating immense speeds pretty much replacing the karrar drone with something even faster capable to pinpoint intercept using quantum technology on top
Very interesting. Gel propellant would allow that. If this propellent can be produced in large quantities it could open alot of opportunities and ideas for innovation.
the smarter missiles get the more the drones and missiles will mix up and i believe karrar is one example of the hybrid already
its popular believe that quantum entanglement radars have to look like haarp or have to be kind of huge to work for wide ranges and also consume alot of energy but the opposite is true they can become smaller than even modern radars and on top they can have miniature responders in space to double the successrate all done faster than the speed of light this technology for radars is obviously the only step to counter successfully stealth technology both on ground aswell as in air combat use it should actually checkmate the entire concept of stealth technology
when it comes to the propellant of the missiles irans concept of missile farms will work better with a gel propellant anyway they are non explosive and can be planted for a decade without any care in these capsules and lauched when needed also the good thing is they can be placed near the sea against sea targets and they can be placed on the borders against air targets without a need of mobile launcher planted into the ground they are the most defensive stealth weapon possible not would they be so stealthy that they pose no obvious threat they also cant be calculated right because they can be everywhere
1629732139700.png

1629732317840.png

1629732347391.png
here the west put the positive and negatives of this system together and basically showed what iran did during the time of the exposure of this system but its not really even the same there are several concepts of these kind of systems horizontal and vertical placed for example work completely different

Last edited:
there was a time over the last decades when the revolutionary guard took like the weirdest parts of lands and would basically do the weirdest things in these lands and people always wondered what are they doing anyway the ideas went all the way from iranian area 51 talk to it all being preparation for iran rud and other ideas turns out they did dig alot of tunnel and weaponized iranian territory itself against hostiles all over the place specially the mountains and desert regions which were usually the most problematic regions are today pretty much working in irans favor

Last edited:
it would obviously be useful to have these missile farms using gel propellant and also use ground to air ground to sea and ground to ground missiles in this way on top of mobile launchers silos camoflagued static launchers and other methods iran uses

For the upcoming Bavar 375, does anyone know what does 375 mean in abjad notation? I remember 373 has a religious meaning (I think Ya Rasulallah) and I assume 375 must also mean something in abjad.

For the upcoming Bavar 375, does anyone know what does 375 mean in abjad notation? I remember 373 has a religious meaning (I think Ya Rasulallah) and I assume 375 must also mean something in abjad.
its the year we are in i believe counting in a different method
i actually did read somewhere a comment about it saying something about time so i guess it is some way of counting i dont know but i actually when i did see it forgot where and i didnt cared as much about the number
i wanted to know what is new about it to tell the truth i was more interested about the propellant and the acceleration speed and other issues of that sort

i wanted to know what is new about it to tell the truth i was more interested about the propellant and the acceleration speed and other issues of that sort
We can certainly speculate here as to what it will look like. I personally think the two radars and Sayyad 4 will likely remain in place at battery level with the addition of a telar with pairs of Sayyad 5 for upper level threats.
Given what is just been made known to us recently here about gel fuel and the fact that the newer missiles can be made from carbon fiber, the Sayyad 5 should have a potential to be very fast.
As I type this, I wonder if Alam Al Hoda is a competitor to the new Bavar or will the Hoda radar supplement Bavar at battery or battalion level.

We can certainly speculate here as to what it will look like. I personally think the two radars and Sayyad 4 will likely remain in place at battery level with the addition of a telar with pairs of Sayyad 5 for upper level threats.
Given what is just been made known to us recently here about gel fuel and the fact that the newer missiles can be made from carbon fiber, the Sayyad 5 should have a potential to be very fast.
As I type this, I wonder if Alam Al Hoda is a competitor to the new Bavar or will the Hoda radar supplement Bavar at battery or battalion level.

The gel is for liquid fuel missiles.

Iran’s air defense missiles are solid propellant.

The gel is for liquid fuel missiles.

Iran’s air defense missiles are solid propellant.
You mean the gel will replace the liquid in pre existing liquid fuel missiles or is the gel for future designs that would have otherwise been using liquid fuel?

You mean the gel will replace the liquid in pre existing liquid fuel missiles or is the gel for future designs that would have otherwise been using liquid fuel?

existing and future. Most liquid missiles are not fueled due to fuel corroding the missile over time.

Iran has done some extension of shelf life where they can be fueled for some period of time before having to be unfueled. But this will make it MUCH easier for viability of liquid fuel missiles as well as for eventual longer ICBM range missiles.

existing and future. Most liquid missiles are not fueled due to fuel corroding the missile over time.

Iran has done some extension of shelf life where they can be fueled for some period of time before having to be unfueled. But this will make it MUCH easier for viability of liquid fuel missiles as well as for eventual longer ICBM range missiles.
those who say that the gel variant of propellant is only going to replace liquid fuel missiles are kind of mistaken as i have shown in the picture the gel motor is a hybrid between solid and gel and therefore it can not just do the job of a solid propelled missile the same way but even better in some cases as i mentioned it can turn off the engine and burn again in full speed to change drastic courses and because of its immense wide spectrum of uses it can be used for quite a large amount of anti aircraft anti ballistic and other similar weapons
wrong it will work in a wide spectrum of uses as i said ground to ground aswell as ground to sea and ground to air missiles can be produced this way and also gel doesnt mean that its only propelled with this gel it also has a solid fuel part

no it will not completely replace liquid fuel because liquid fuels will also evolve and we will also get better and more effective liquid propellant the issue is really more that its a hybrid between solid and liquid and one that has much less chance to explode than those even by outside influence like for example airstrikes the fuel itself will not explode but maybe the warhead if its attached but its really a good fuel for field use because it can be bombed on the field and it wont explode so the fuel itself has some aspects which are superior to solid fuel variant while liquid fuel is best done underground as it is today in secure enviroments and i doubt that liquid fuel missiles will be gone since they are the cheapest

Last edited:
just so people understand i made it clear that these are two variants of missiles one shows a gas gel hybrid the other the solid gel hybrid for people to see that these are not complete gel propelled missiles but hybrids of both existing methods each with gel propellant
1629810975138.png

sry its liquid gel not gas gel i did a failure there

Attachments

• Gel hybrid propellant.png
    Gel hybrid propellant.png
    198.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
New variant of Bavar SAM which will be as capable as S-400 or atleast more capable than the previous generation.
it will be on par with s400 but also iran as suggested will have unique combination of technologies equipped on its next gen sams and to put it simple next gen bavar will be unlike any system on the planet it will be its own unique system just like s400 itself is unique specially the fact that it will be much smaller and less centralized than current sam systems which usually work close to eachother and it will be having better electronic warfare capabilities than the previous model offering better detection a2ad etc pp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom