What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

and also not to forget -> S400 = S300 PMU-3

they just renamed it for marketing reasons, the "S400" may suggest a totally new generation, why its "only" an upgraded S300 PMU-2 (better radars....)

maybe its on pair with S-400, development startet ~35 years ago.
Back then we hadnt the technology like today

more interesting if its on pair with the export version or the version russia uses, I think I read the export version is downgraded around ~40-60%

I want to see finally the Iranian versions of TOR & PANTSIR

the eventual idea is as suggested by the military that the whole question of a2ad becomes less centralized and more autonomous and smarter

they just renamed it for marketing reasons, the "S400" may suggest a totally new generation, why its "only" an upgraded S300 PMU-2 (better radars....)

more interesting if its on pair with the export version or the version russia uses, I think I read the export version is downgraded around ~40-60%

I want to see finally the Iranian version of TOR & PANTSIR
iran does not use one single system as replacement for pantsir it uses a whole variety of ciws systems including automated flak batteries to multibarrel manned positions and alot of different stuff its just really alot to mention it all but the effect of it all is basically a burning sky

one single system basically for tor or pantsir role would work aswell and not be a big problem its basically short range missiles a radar and a good calibre multi barrel cannon or simply a gatling
maybe someone to translate the most important parts of this video? Many thanks in advance...
sepah officer says we have alot of new stuff we rival russia america and co and we started with 0 XD
interesting is to hear that the airforce officer said that iran seeks to produce with a second nation for a third party nation planes which the third party might be syria iraq or any other of irans neighbors it might be venezuela cuba or even belarus while the second party is probably russia or china btw iam not going to translate the 15 minutes or how long it was for you i just saw it myself today and most of it isnt new info only a few things about it were new and most of the things i showed in this forum the last weeks about anti aircraft systems and concepts already either is incooperated or gets worked on in one way or another these are basically concepts which are talked about for a while inside iran some of them being basically already effectively in use

Last edited:
one single system basically for tor or pantsir role would work aswell and not be a big problem its basically short range missiles a radar and a good calibre multi barrel cannon or simply a gatling

sepah officer says we have alot of new stuff we rival russia america and co and we started with 0 XD
interesting is to hear that the airforce officer said that iran seeks to produce with a second nation for a third party nation planes which the third party might be syria iraq or any other of irans neighbors it might be venezuela cuba or even belarus while the second party is probably russia or china btw iam not going to translate the 15 minutes or how long it was for you i just saw it myself today and most of it isnt new info only a few things about it were new and most of the things i showed in this forum the last weeks about anti aircraft systems and concepts already either is incooperated or gets worked on in one way or another these are basically concepts which are talked about for a while inside iran some of them being basically already effectively in use
thanks, very appreciated
no this video is only 2 min long, he should talk about the new Bavar AD system, the new liquid/gelly fuel and maybe more..

thanks, very appreciated
no this video is only 2 min long, he should talk about the new Bavar AD system, the new liquid/gelly fuel and maybe more..

Liquid gel isn’t new. It’s been in research papers dating back a decade. Not sure what has caused it to come up again.

Liquid gel was likely developed in Sharoud. Supposedly the facility is massive underground.

maybe someone to translate the most important parts of this video? Many thanks in advance...
i already translated the part its not really different from what we talk here he counted all parts of the systems and he said all parts are today upgraded and new and we have even newer things ready and that irans air defenses are among the strongest forces and that iran started at 0 is pretty much what he said and also that some of the stages of production are more complex and therefore harder

iam actually not impressed with russian systems they are revolutionized technology iran does evolutionize alot of its technology therefore the likes of pantsir are basically products iran can produce in a matter of a 6 months if it wanted to badly it could easily do it in a time under a single year so that isnt really much of interest but technologies which will be a complete game changer are interesting

put 2 of these on a tank platform and 4 short range anti air missile launcher or so on top of it and you got something like a pantsir
1629832639024.png

1629832984040.png
yes the chassis is a toy one i just wanted to make the point that its just a combination of capabilities iran has and iran can easily do this
1629832832115.png
and yes of course creating the combination of the showed systems would certainly be revolutionary for irans arms forces but it wouldnt be challenging

but technologies which will be a complete game changer are interesting

in your opinion, which gamechanging technology iran is working on and will achive in the coming years sucessfully?
Hypersonic missiles, electronic warfare, nuclear propulsion, fighter jets, AI, photon radars....

quantum physics doesnt seem to be a strong side of the west it seems they dont have as much articles about the issue as i would expected but the area of quantum physics is where the evolution of iranian air defenses will take shape and to that the combination of other post modern technologies like plasma physics nano technology artificial swarm intelligence etc pp the combination of these technologies will be evolutionary

it will be on par with s400 but also iran as suggested will have unique combination of technologies equipped on its next gen sams and to put it simple next gen bavar will be unlike any system on the planet it will be its own unique system just like s400 itself is unique specially the fact that it will be much smaller and less centralized than current sam systems which usually work close to eachother and it will be having better electronic warfare capabilities than the previous model offering better detection a2ad etc pp
well to be honest the only systems that share similarity with bavar -373 ar 15th khordad and 3rd of khordad and that's because they use same missiles

expecting specs of new long-range Bavar.

Will, there be any newly designed Radar? Both fire control and illumination the previous one, and what for new missile velocity and range?

And also any possibility for a new volumetric search radar?

well to be honest the only systems that share similarity with bavar -373 ar 15th khordad and 3rd of khordad and that's because they use same missiles
my point is that irans technologies become domestically researched and designed these days more than ever which means that there will be unique designs unique technology uses etc pp this fact will make the system for irans enemies less foreseeable than the current systems are already and in fact the next generation of system will pretty much scare the americans out of its range entirely the impossibilities this system presents for the usa not just in matters of retaining air superiority but also by having any element of suprise electronic warfare capabilities etc pp its all basically laughably becoming useless against the next gen anti air systems you cant hide anything and you cant do any electronic warfare or other nonsense these a2ad such systems create are incredibly solid and that is the point to begin with so if iran has its homegrown version of such systems and can produce it cheaper than russia or china than iran basically already will move to the top 3 in this field if not top 2 with its very own system completely designed and produced inside iran which was not a given for the last 2 centuries

Last edited:
in your opinion, which gamechanging technology iran is working on and will achive in the coming years sucessfully?
Hypersonic missiles, electronic warfare, nuclear propulsion, fighter jets, AI, photon radars....
do you mean hypersonic glider missiles because iran has hypersonic missiles already you cant stop most of irans missiles to begin with they are simply not going to be detected by traditional radars the plasma they produce during flight gets spread all over the place creating a kind of radar jamming shower the concept of which is coming from the russians and today the their tsirkon missile is pretty much one of those new gen hypersonics which are a hybrid between a glider and a hypersonic cruise
electronic warfare iran is already moving into game changing areas
nuclear propulsion is a planned issue for the navy but its up to see what happens iran has no experience in producing these and therefore i cant say
fighter jets are getting produced and they will only get better over the years
iran is one of the few countries using artificial swarm intelligence in military testing and possibly in real warfare its a game changer already
quantum radar technology is already a reality inside iran so radars are already game changing
navy field are the iranian submarine drones which are interesting because iran tests supercavitation on several objects having mastered this technology so iran might in near future get submarine supercavitating high speed attack drones i dont consider nuclear propulsion by itself to be a gamechanger iran already proved it can move to all oceans at will having enough of a support fleet and working towards larger numbers so you will see alot of designs in future by iran which are working towards a top speed and top undetectability and top destruction approach like suggested supercavitating attack drones with huge charges being able to break most large ships being nearly undetected before they run the supercavitation motor on and basically crash under and into the target after having snuck up on it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom