What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

get your american nonsense out of here you are irrelevant

I’m Persian, do more business in Iran and have family in IRGC. Been on this board much longer than you have. Have no idea who you are or care to know.

So continue your “analysis“ (if we can even call it that). No point in arguing with a child (or worse a delusional man).

Yes, what a profound prediction...empires don’t last forever....in other news....sky is blue.

US Empire even if this is the moment where one can call the US peak power and prosperity, “collapse” could take a hundred or hundreds of years, especially given its economic status and holder of many of the worlds most valuable companies and technologies.

Furthermore, the population figure was to show that Iran shouldn’t be compared to US in terms of power projection and economic status. They are in different leagues. So I am not sure why people have this obsession to Compare the two countries.
Of course one can dismiss predictions of demise in repose like you have ...or perhaps do better with counterexamples. Perhaps the 1960s come to mind where social political fractures such as the equal rights movement are examples. Although, the ERM was highjacked by the white liberal class and middle class hippies. And today we have BLM, which is yet another highjacking by the white liberal class while mistreatment of blacks is more than ever before. The ERM coupled with a failed Vietnam war still led to US survival and eventually thriving. Yes, one can use that counterexample but it still falls far short of today's realities.

Or one can dig deeper and submit the US civil war as a counterexample where a country still struggling to root out the last vestiges of colonialism was economically fractured and being meddled with by foreign powers like France and Britain. The US survived that too and its economy flowered albeit a deep wound was left which remains to this day. Yes, that gets one closer but still neglects tectonic shifts the US is experiencing today.

But why is today different? What are the new realities? What are those tectonic shifts? There are several:

1. Reduction of size and reach of the central government ('federal' government). With the reduction of tax revenue the US is behaving more like a confederacy than a federation. In an economic sense the federal government is looked at more and more as a cost center by states providing well defined services such as defense and monetary policy. The federal government abdicated it's role as a leader in economy, health, research, welfare and social justice long ago. The US is already behind in AI and even soon space due to this lack of central vision that for example China and Iran have.
2. The 'internet'/social media have come to be the poison of the masses. In the US far more than anywhere else. One can easily draw a direct line between the Jan 6th attack on government institutions and social media. The rapid spread of uncontrolled information has proven highly destructive. Jan 6th was sent underground not quelled or defeated. Note, the people are well armed like no place else. Stay tuned.
3. The dollar like never before is under concerted attack by nations in addition to that of cryptocurrency. The dollar is *the* fundamental lever of US power. Not technology or military power.

So no, the prediction of demise is not based on crackpotish predictions you simplistically alluded to

Last edited:
Of course one can dismiss predictions of demise in repose like you have ...or perhaps do better with counterexamples. Perhaps the 1960s come to mind where social political fractures such as the equal rights movement are examples. Although, the ERM was highjacked by the white liberal class and middle class hippies. And today we have BLM, which is yet another highjacking by the white liberal class while mistreatment of blacks is more than ever before. The ERM coupled with a failed Vietnam war still led to US survival and eventually thriving. Yes, one can use that counterexample but it still falls far short of today's realities.

Or one can dig deeper and submit the US civil war as a counterexample where a country still struggling to root out the last vestiges of colonialism was economically fractured and being meddled with by foreign powers like France and Britain. The US survived that too and its economy flowered albeit a deep wound was left which remains to this day. Yes, that gets one closer but still neglects tectonic shifts the US is experiencing today.

But why is today different? What are the new realities? What are those tectonic shifts? There are several:

1. Reduction of size and reach of the central government ('federal' government). With the reduction of tax revenue the US is behaving more like a confederacy than a federation. In an economic sense the federal government is looked at more and more as a cost center by states providing well defined services such as defense and monetary policy. The federal government abdicated it's role as a leader in economy, health, research, welfare and social justice long ago. The US is already behind in AI and even soon space due to this lack of central vision that for example China and Iran have.
2. The 'internet'/social media have come to be the poison of the masses. In the US far more than anywhere else. One can easily draw a direct line between the Jan 6th attack on government institutions and social media. The rapid spread of uncontrolled information has proven highly destructive. Jan 6th was sent underground not quelled or defeated. Note, the people are well armed like no place else. Stay tuned.
3. The dollar like never before is under concerted attack by nations in addition to that of cryptocurrency. The dollar is *the* fundamental lever of US power. Not technology or military power.

So no, the prediction of demise is not based on crackpotish predictions you simplistically alluded to

US has gone thru Jim Crow, Segregation, Mafia at its peak, ERM, 2 World Wars, A Cold War, Vitenam, 9/11, 07 subprime mortgage crisis, and a global pandemic.

My point which apparently went over your head is that every empire has its death some tragic and some more mundane (end of British Empire....last I checked Britain is still a stable and wealthy industrialized nation). However, if you think that time is imminent be prepared to wait potentially several lifetimes till you see it.

Because when (not if) China takes#1 economic power spot from US. US as a reserve currency, economic juggernaut, and investment safe haven will continue. That means US can ride the coat tails of its glory days For decades to come.

Furthermore, in some bizarro world that the US empire just fizzles out completely and fast like a supernova then you should know the entire world including Iran would fuel the negative effects. Because you cannot simply remove a economic superpower to global growth in this interconnected global economy and expect the world to still function.

So these doom and gloom predications of US demise if true will not happen overnight or likely within the near future. Thus my original point still stands. Iran should focus on Iran and assume a world where US is a dominant power till at least 2100.

I remember you told us in laboratorium Iran has one which its on pair with russian S-400 including cold launch technology
iran is moving towards capabilities to challenge the s500 so the next upgrade of the bavar will already be a great challenge to s400
I remember you told us in laboratorium Iran has one which its on pair with russian S-400 including cold launch technology
starting acceleration and greater precision and range is what iran is working on as next step meaning the next gen bavar system will get upgraded not much later to the level of s500 in other areas it lacks behind and iran will lack behind for max 5 years until it challenges russia so its quite possible that iran has something challenging the s500 in capabilities and specially in quantity before 2025

some people might underestimate the amount of profession in iran in this part of technologies considering that rocket science is among the top science fields of the modernist era and only a hand of nations actually did have the capabilities in a serious way i can say that iran is without a doubt today not just in the top 5 anymore it basically outmatches europe and america soon being in the top 3 list after that and here i have to mention iranian rocket motors are highest level of tech and mass produced in extreme large numbers the carbon composite and other materials some based on nano tech used on the body are also very high tech the radar technology and the advances there its all undoubtably rising so fast that it challenges the greatest powers on the planet and some of them are extremely uneasy with it
arash kamangir teaches us that even if iran would ever in future lose a battle its arrow can still win the war

iran is moving towards capabilities to challenge the s500

Iran lacks space observation (satellites), due all respect, but I think S-500 is maybe ~ 2 decades ahead of the most potent Bavar version Iran has

Last edited:
some people might underestimate the amount of profession in iran in this part of technologies considering that rocket science is among the top science fields of the modernist era and only a hand of nations actually did have the capabilities in a serious way i can say that iran is without a doubt today not just in the top 5 anymore it basically outmatches europe and america soon being in the top 3 list after that and here i have to mention iranian rocket motors are highest level of tech and mass produced in extreme large numbers the carbon composite and other materials some based on nano tech used on the body are also very high tech the radar technology and the advances there its all undoubtably rising so fast that it challenges the greatest powers on the planet and some of them are extremely uneasy with it
arash kamangir teaches us that even if iran would ever in future lose a battle its arrow can still win the war

if Iran is in the top 5 in rocket science as you say we would see heavier payloads in orbit, right?

Maybe it was postponed due political reasons, but lets put firstly an satelliite into Orbit which weights more than a washmachine and later we can claim how far Iran is..

till now we saw a lot of failed launches and the last sucessfull one was from IRGC, a small satellite...

if Iran is in the top 5 in rocket science as you say we would see heavier payloads in orbit, right?

Maybe it was postponed due political reasons, but lets put firstly an satelliite into Orbit which weights more than a washmachine and later we can calim how far Iran is..
iran is developing high tech systems and you talk about loadout or payload which is absurd because iranian micro satellites will one day become nano satellite clusters that is how iran works and certainly iran wont try to make things larger when its smarter to make them smaller

this is what irans enemies say about irans space motors technology these days
Their has been tremendous progress for sure, but we are not quite there yet and I think his estimate is reasonable. We have alot of way to go on this. The Noor satellite was a good start, but our good friend @Draco.IMF is correct. The speed of progress is slow and weight is low. Although, I must say, I'd rather see smaller, lighter satellites but dozens of them in a large network. Considering Iran has advanced enemies, large and heavy satellites in small numbers will be a self-created mistake, and it would be better to operate a more resilient network of lighter and smaller satellites that can be launched quickly and replaced quickly. Let's get ahead of the problem.

Iran needs to develop itself faster in space, much much faster and construct a space based network of small satellites, looking at the current focus of the Raisi administration, I was quite glad to see a heavy focus on the space sector. I look forward to these developments.

Maybe it was postponed due political reasons, but lets put firstly an satelliite into Orbit which weights more than a washmachine and later we can claim how far Iran is..

till now we saw a lot of failed launches and the last sucessfull one was from IRGC, a small satellite...

I am optimistic we will see much more progress in this sector than ever before during this new Admin. They seem to understand the importance unlike the previous admin.
I hope you guys are excited to see unveilings of the Bavar-375 soon! Probably next week.:yahoo:

Last edited:
Their has been tremendous progress for sure, but we are not quite there yet and I think his estimate is reasonable. We have alot of way to go on this. The Noor satellite was a good start, but our good friend @Draco.IMF is correct. The speed of progress is slow and weight is low. Although, I must say, I'd rather see smaller, lighter satellites but dozens of them in a large network. Considering Iran has advanced enemies, large and heavy satellites in small numbers will be a self-created mistake, and it would be better to operate a more resilient network of lighter and smaller satellites that can be launched quickly and replaced quickly. Let's get ahead of the problem.

Iran needs to develop itself faster in space, much much faster and construct a space based network of small satellites, looking at the current focus of the Raisi administration, I was quite glad to see a heavy focus on the space sector. I look forward to these developments.

I am optimistic we will see much more progress in this sector than ever before during this new Admin. They seem to understand the importance unlike the previous admin.
I hope you guys are excited to see unveilings of the Bavar-375 soon! Probably next week.:yahoo:

"Let's get ahead of the problem.". Bingo. Leapfrogging is key. Privatization might speed up development as well.

the writer crying and even burning its show us our bavar 373 is something so powerful they want to show it like that
If I didnt know any better I`d have thought that it was written by an american,or a eurovassal,or an israeli,and interestingly enough the author even quotes a supposed "American military expert Bruce Byers".:sarcastic:
Personally,I`m of the opinion that putins russia is virtually just as rotten and untrustworthy as imperial americana and its motley crew of vassals when it comes to iran.
Even at the very best of times,the russians were ALWAYS a day late and a ruble short.... :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom