What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

the first time they unveiled this same crudely made prototype it was 2D and named Arash, now 3D & PESA with a new name after adding missing parts (to the SAME radar prototype)??
not my problem that they forget details of their claims ...

Arash was Gen 1
Alborz is Gen 2 upgrade

Iran usually unveils a prototype and then tests it for sometime and then sometimes before reaching a final (production type) it goes thru another upgrade based on engineers and r&d recommendations and arrive at Gen 2.

You see this happen in Sejill BM family it went from Ashura missile (prototype) directly to Sejill and within a short time Sejil 2.

You are also seeing it in Bavar family with Gen 2 coming shortly after unveiling of Gen 1 production prototype.

Probably a miltiary op to get Iranians to reveal secrets by mocking their systems. This thing could be worse than your typical hasbara troll:

usa runs the same ops on Chinese to mock Chinese equipment and make idiots feel worthless unless they put secrets online on how exactly Chinese military equipment work.
At least the ccp has its own army that counter these hasbara insects.

sadly this is an old clip, not a video from the latest test

I dont understand your answer

I gave you a logical reason why I wouldnt share RQ-170 technology with russia without getting something similar in return, and you gave me some kind of aggresive response which has nothing to do with the topic...
you dont need to understand our considerations as i told you people conceptually you arent here in iran so just forget it
Arash was Gen 1
Alborz is Gen 2 upgrade

Iran usually unveils a prototype and then tests it for sometime and then sometimes before reaching a final (production type) it goes thru another upgrade based on engineers and r&d recommendations and arrive at Gen 2.

You see this happen in Sejill BM family it went from Ashura missile (prototype) directly to Sejill and within a short time Sejil 2.

You are also seeing it in Bavar family with Gen 2 coming shortly after unveiling of Gen 1 production prototype.
the last decades of non revolutionary governance and of governance away from ahlulbayt designs should not be compared to what is going to happen in future

the case of this radar is different because they just unveiled the same prototype unit on the same stand with a different name, didn't even build another one.

the planar array set up between the two radars is significantly different. Not sure how you think it’s the same radar. But think what you want.

this info is based on what?
because if you speculate, yes in some cases generations of weapon systems were named differently (fateh-110 and anti-ship missiles as an example ) and in many others, they literally just unveil the same system with a different name as an achievement! goes without mentioning the fake systems and imported ones ...

the case of this radar is different because they just unveiled the same prototype unit on the same stand with a different name, didn't even build another one.
go and pet some camels and dont talk about things you dont understand

they're literally the same, the first one didn't have all its parts mounted on. that all
same dents/bends everything!

1- camels are cute I would pet a camel if I had one
2- what made you think I don't understand ? let's assume that I don't, would you answer me if I asked you for details on the subject we are discussing here?
just shut up you are irrelevant more so than your masters so who are you to talk to us you lowly camel worshippers

they're literally the same, the first one didn't have all its parts mounted on. that all

2- what made you think I don't understand ? let's assume that I don't, would you answer me if I asked you for details on the subject we are discussing here?
lets assume you know exactly what you are talking about it would still not change the fact that you are nobody to talk to us and you are irrelevant more again than your masters who are utter jokes you lowly one should just shut your mouth forever

more insults, nice
yet I'm the Israeli agent troll
of course you are a zionist troll you are good for nothing but that as your "arab" society is degenerating into a zionist mouthpiece as we speak and just look at yourselves you laughable jokes are worthless to west asia and more so to islam and let me tell you it will be those who you tried to oppress who will smack you into your filthy faces after you talk in future again and again just get used to the slaps they will contiue to follow you and iam sure palestinians syrians and yemenites will slap a chair on your head and make you silent with force if you blabber in their direction in future

what does this have to do with radars and air defense?
i feel like I'm being attacked by zombies with the same defense mechanism (calling everyone Israeli spy) and for no reason
so its no reason now maybe explain to us the 1000s of reasons in the last 4 decade you gave us iranians to hate you be it from your support of terrorism saddam and all what is anti iranian the support of america and the zionists you are in no position to come to any iranian issues and open your mouth so keep away from us if you want to stay safe because you jokes from the gcc fall like a house of cards if we want you to and this is not a fake issue the force behind iran it is not fake but its all more than the truth its the reality at hand

Last edited:
what does this have to do with radars and air defense?
i feel like I'm being attacked by zombies with the same defence mechanism (calling everyone Israeli spy) and for no reason
fake was when mbs was threatening iran with war and claiming he could beat us and that wasnt just fake it was a joke
poor slaver is threatened maybe give the people you oppress the chance to talk freely if you want gratitude from iran or respect maybe stop enslaving and oppressing people you lowly creature
btw you coming here and claiming all iranian is fake and photoshopped tell me how does the photoshop fake issues hurt you so much all of the time when they arent real so please you troll are worthless you just came in here to obstruct and at the beginning page 1 you see trolls similar stupid like you and they all got shut up so will you

the first time they unveiled this same crudely made prototype it was 2D and named Arash, now 3D & PESA with a new name after adding missing parts (to the SAME radar prototype)??
not my problem that they forget details of their claims ...
At the end of the Video you have posted, the Commander of the Islamic Republic of Iran Air Defense force stated that the next step will be to Upgrade the 2D Arash into a 3D Radar!!! Clearly the Alborz is the 3D upgrade version of the Arash project. Again in your video the commander stated that he thought the 3D version would be completed in "1398" which = 2019. They are publicizing this 3D Alborz 2 years after the estimated date of the project given in your video!!!

Last edited:
At the end of the Video you have posted, the Commander of the Islamic Republic of Iran Air Defense force stated that the next step will be to Upgrade the 2D Arash into a 3D Radar!!! Clearly the Alborz is the 3D upgrade version of the Arash project. Again in your video the commander stated that he thought the 3D version would be completed in "1398" which = 2019. They are publicizing this 3D Alborz 2 years after the the given date in your video!!!
this obstructionist fake opened his account to do what he didnt talk about arab affairs he comes directly to iranian issues and blabbers nonsense so ignore that retarded creature he is probably based in tel aviv and paid to obstruct

how I'm I the troll here? I ignored the insults and childish accusations while contributing to the topic!

Did you even watch the video you yourself posted? If you did you clearly did NOT understand it!
I feel sorry for you guys, really !!
You are a sorry excuse of a person!
this obstructionist fake opened his account to do what he didnt talk about arab affairs he comes directly to iranian issues and blabbers nonsense so ignore that retarded creature he is probably based in tel aviv and paid to obstruct
I am just pointing out what an absolute moron this guy is!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom