What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

o_O You believe that BS?
You can only prove it is BS by proving that the CIA commander is still alive. I repeat the CIA commander was kill together with 6 top officials but the US cannot even announce their death. If this is not true, it is easy to disprove. Let him come and say here I am and I will agree that I have believed BS.

Cthulhu is an Israeli agent either officially or with one of the many bullshit groups they operate here in the U.S. , I had suspected this before....but last time the genius posted an Israeli tweet from Adam Millstein (in hebrew to boot) on the coronavirus thread on this forum. If you guys don't know who Millstein is google "The Canary Mission". I jokingly told him tell Adam we know where he lives....a few days later I get a phone call from some guy who said he knew me and told me he met me at an airport, (a supposed real estate agent) and asks me about my job and asks me if I'm still in my title which of course was a mistake because the actual title he used was our official inhouse title that's not on my card....long story short I think they think I'm some kind of an Iranian agent....:no:

PS: the Canary Project is a secret group that targets anti Israel and Palestinian sympathizers, they make up harmful stuff to discredit their target and try to get them fired from Academia or big companies that may impact the Israeli message, ex: impactful companies like FB, twitter, news outlets, and universities.

Cthulhu is an Israeli agent either officially or with one of the many bullshit groups they operate here in the U.S. , I had suspected this before....but last time the genius posted an Israeli tweet from Adam Millstein (in hebrew to boot) on the coronavirus thread on this forum. If you guys don't know who Millstein is google "The Canary Mission". I jokingly told him tell Adam we know where he lives....a few days later I get a phone call from some guy who said he knew me and told me he met me at an airport, (a supposed real estate agent) and asks me about my job and asks me if I'm still in my title which of course was a mistake because the actual title he used was our official inhouse title that's not on my card....long story short I think they think I'm some kind of an Iranian agent....:no:

PS: the Canary Project is a secret group that targets anti Israel and Palestinian sympathizers, they make up harmful stuff to discredit their target and try to get them fired from Academia or big companies that may impact the Israeli message, ex: impactful companies like FB, twitter, news outlets, and universities.

That's really terrifying, how in the hell did they even get your personal phone number?

These fucking Israelis and their stooges all over the world are a menace to society I swear...sorry you had to go through that Kastor. Goes to show just how how much of 'enemy' Israel is to anyone that is against their agendas. Keep on the look out man, keep on the look out.

Another artificial country that needs to be removed from the map. A country who's foundational pillars are that of terror, while Irans foundational pillars start from Cyrus.

When you talk about people, You might want to mention them, They might have something to say on this matter. Last time you outed yourself as an idiot here, Wasn't that enough? My question is still unanswered, Explain how you came to the conclusion that i'm an Israeli agent?

@Oldman1 why ask for Iran to try and sink a US warship when YOU KNOW that in the next conflict US will lose the most ships to Iran that it ever has. EVen US planners know US ships will sink if they are either in the Persian GUlf or near it....dont spew lies and propaganda because of your pride.

Persian Gulf range: 800 km
upload_2020-4-19_7-54-25.png

13990131000153_Test_PhotoN.jpg

Moragheb range: 400 km
upload_2020-4-19_7-54-42.png

https://www.farsnews.ir/news/13990131000158/سامانه-های-راداری-خلیج-فارس-و-مراقب-رونمایی-شد

Last edited:
@Oldman1 why ask for Iran to try and sink a US warship when YOU KNOW that in the next conflict US will lose the most ships to Iran that it ever has. EVen US planners know US ships will sink if they are either in the Persian GUlf or near it....dont spew lies and propaganda because of your pride.

Few hundred AshCM's launched along the coast would do the trick.

I don't know how many AshCM TELs Iran has or how they structure the batteries (4 TEL's per battery, with 2 missiles each? etc..) but Iran would need alot of TEL's manufactured to wipe out the 5th fleet. A very achievable task with hard work and self-belief.

Bonus points if Iran has Oniks/Yakhont missiles as rumored

Pretty effective program --- but I'm glad that their ways are slowly getting exposed. Good on you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom