What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

Enough to protect iran until talash-3 and b-373 mass produced...:pop:
Iran gonna declare no fly zone for us falcons...soon..
It's S-300....." Seek and Destroy "...:dirol:
5 it is not enough to repel a massive attack must be faster than the talash3 and bavar 373 OPERATIONAL am.

and after it will strengthen aviation :)

5? that's it? it is not enough :cray:
Sis, Iran will receive these SAMs as early as 2015.Bavar-373 tests will be done by the end of year and it will probably enter mass production stage in 2016-17.S-300 is a quick answer to our defensive needs until bavar is completed.

Tomorrow, more information will be released regarding B-373.stay tuned

Sis, Iran will receive these SAMs as early as 2015.Bavar-373 tests will be done by the end of year and it will probably enter mass production stage in 2016-17.S-300 is a quick answer to our defensive needs until bavar is completed.

Tomorrow, more information will be released regarding B-373.stay tuned
inshallah :) pity he is not information about Qaher 313

I hoped that it will be promising

Hey guys. Question. Is the S-300pmu2 capable of hitting all 4th gen fighters? All modern jets except the B-2, F-22 and F-35 correct? The point being Israel can't attack, that's a given. At best they can attack to provoke a reaction from Iran while the nuclear negotiations are ongoing. But even the US can't send in only the B-2 and F-22. If they were serious about an attack on Iran, that would require hundreds of jets. And the bunker busters can only be carried in the B2 if I'm right. Anyway, much ado about nothing. Just curious.

Hey guys. Question. Is the S-300pmu2 capable of hitting all 4th gen fighters? All modern jets except the B-2, F-22 and F-35 correct? The point being Israel can't attack, that's a given. At best they can attack to provoke a reaction from Iran while the nuclear negotiations are ongoing. But even the US can't send in only the B-2 and F-22. If they were serious about an attack on Iran, that would require hundreds of jets. And the bunker busters can only be carried in the B2 if I'm right. Anyway, much ado about nothing. Just curious.
hhhh. S-300 PMU2 can destroy the f-22, F-35 and B2 ;)

So whats make you so sure?
I agree. But having read some articles on what it would take for the US to bomb the Iranian nuclear plants and sites, I am relieved it won't happen. It takes some 200 jets and bombers at least. Guess what, most of them are 4th gen, which the S300 can handle.

I agree. But having read some articles on what it would take for the US to bomb the Iranian nuclear plants and sites, I am relieved it won't happen. It takes some 200 jets and bombers at least. Guess what, most of them are 4th gen, which the S300 can handle.
it is a system with high accuracy, a very high ceiling is a very difficult radar has detected mesh and scrambled it over the system and very mobile, it will be hard has detected is has tracked

They have enough systems to fool and attack sam. Really you have to delve article about SEAD:-). The only way to stop fighters is with fighters in the end. Sam is only a help. You rule the sky you rule the war.

They have enough systems to fool and attack sam. Really you have to delve article about SEAD:-). The only way to stop fighters is with fighters in the end. Sam is only a help. You rule the sky you rule the war.

Dogrudur. But we all know it's a tad hard to match the USAF. Or even the Israeli AF. What might be possible however, and what should be a goal, is to change their calculus. As in making it very costly to try an air attack. Neyse let's hope it doesn't come to that. As for Turkiye, you thought 2-3 million Syrian refugees are bad? Get ready for another 5-6 million if such an attack were to happen. Allah korusun.

Back
Top Bottom