What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

I want to know what are the characteristic of S-300 AD.

if bavar-373 was better than the S-300 iran have never agreed to purchase this system.its shows that the bavar373 talash3 and are not as effective as its.....

if bavar-373 was better than the S-300 iran have never agreed to purchase this system.its shows that the bavar373 talash3 and are not as effective as its.....
That's why they r purchasing it to compare the performance...
Besides ur avatar is so attractive. :smitten:
images.jpg

Bay max loves it.:D

yes. but I'm not here to talk avatar. I want a ser disctution on bavar373. iran will negotiate the S-400. or something else, but not the S-300 unless it is no longer performand system. so the bavar373 and talash3 is of low capacity....

Perhaps lady is right Iran is not fully satisfied by their Air defense systems, similarly considering better infrastructure Russia must also be upgrading it's existing S-300, similarly may be they are not willing to share their latest S-400 system with Iran.

why are you laughing?
Perhaps lady is right Iran is not fully satisfied by their Air defense systems, similarly considering better infrastructure Russia must also be upgrading it's existing S-300, similarly may be they are not willing to share their latest S-400 system with Iran.

i do not know. but if Iran better than the S-300 will need to order something else.

is more we do not know the characteristic of S-300 Iran

Perhaps she is a woman:D
yes I am a woman, but its what you can do to find out? -_- it is to talk about Iranian military

So we have B-373 or Talash3 unveiling in 3 days?
I personally dont believe B-373 will be shown in public till its massproduced...

It is already announced officially that in parallel to Iranian local systems, a bunch of S-300 batteries would help Iranian integrated network greatly... this does not mean Iranian systems are not as effective... actually Talash-3 is S-300+1 and Bavar-373 is something between S-300 PMU2 and S-400 per my information... so it is not about effectiveness... It takes years for Iran to build large numbers of its local systems... so why not accepting S-300 while they are working on producing more Iranian batteries? Iran is under direct threat to be bombed by West, so TIME is Iran's most dangerious enemy and Iran can save time by acquiring some S-300s, protecting its sky while working to produce more of its local systems... another issue is that Iran has a lawsuit with Russian S-300 batteries so If they deliver them although late but Iran can close this source of panic for bilateral relations..

It is already announced officially that in parallel to Iranian local systems, a bunch of S-300 batteries would help Iranian integrated network greatly... this does not mean Iranian systems are not as effective... actually Talash-3 is S-300+1 and Bavar-373 is something between S-300 PMU2 and S-400 per my information... so it is not about effectiveness... It takes years for Iran to build large numbers of its local systems... so why not accepting S-300 while they are working on producing more Iranian batteries? Iran is under direct threat to be bombed by West, so TIME is Iran's most dangerious enemy and Iran can save time by acquiring some S-300s, protecting its sky while working to produce more of its local systems... another issue is that Iran has a lawsuit with Russian S-300 batteries so If they deliver them although late but Iran can close this source of panic for bilateral relations..
yes you is right .but 5 battery s-300 does not suffirons. iran can use the S-300 improves bavar373. but you have a good version. the PMU2 if anything, it fauit not accept an older version.

you think iran After the embargo may order hunter ?? must be quickly renewed our aviation.

if you has information on bavar373. acquaints us :) I hate to see it. it will take 2 to 4 years for mass production

if you has information on bavar373. acquaints us :) I hate to see it. it will take 2 to 4 years for mass production
Dear lady,u will have some data in April -18...Bt the full system will not be unveiled...or may be they do..Talash 3 along with some radar or sub system will be unveiled.
keep up ur patience untill A-18.

Dear lady,u will have some data in April -18...Bt the full system will not be unveiled...or may be they do..Talash 3 along with some radar or sub system will be unveiled.
keep up ur patience untill A-18.
April 18 ??? hhh in two days :) inchallah good news :yay:

Back
Top Bottom