What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

@scythian500

Salam dadash. Brother what is your thoughts on the sadid-630 missile? That is one large missile relative to the taer missiles.

attachment.php

This comment blow it not aimed at your Scythian bro.
There seems to be some confusions about sayyad-d 3 missile and hat it is. The red missile below is the sayyad-3 missile, it has a range of more than 200km:

attachment.php
I have nothing to add aside the official announcements... It is a little bigger than Taer-2 missile, probably has a different kind of seeker... and range is probably between 100 km to 200 kms...

I'm not sure if this Alam al hoda or Sadid 630 are parts of any of two systems I am aware of being under development (or already developed by this time)... All I know is that both khatam ol anbia air defense force and IRCG space force have two seperate developements at the moment...
I know IRCG has put in charge for two long range and space defense systems... I can't talk about what I heard precisely but these two systems will have the capability of intercepting and hitting aerial targets as stealth as F-35 or F-22 in distances of maybe 200 km... (maybe less maybe more... u know what I mean)... and one other system integrated into the first system to be able to hit LEO satellites... It is already tested in simulators and it is very probable it remains in secret until the battle day.. ye eshare oon khabare marboot be az kar andakhtane mahvareye jasoossie amricayee hast ke bakhshi az hamin system bood...

Khatam al anbya is also working on its own system that will cover the gap between IRCG systems and medium range systems already in service...

Last edited:
Khatam al anbya is also working on its own system that will cover the gap between IRCG systems and medium range systems already in service...

you mean range up to 20-30km? something like Pantsir?
Iran has Ya Zahra and Herz 9, this are up to ~ 8-15km

no actually it has a range of 2 to 3 kms... you over estimating Iran... did u think Iran is Russia to have such long ranges?

باور ۳۷۳ در ۲۹ فروردین

فرمانده قرارگاه پدافند هوایی خاتم‌الانبیاء(ص) از انتشار اخباری خوب از باور ۳۷۳ (اس ۳۰۰ ایرانی) در روز ۲۹ فروردین امسال خبر داد و اعلام کرد: دستاوردهای ما در حوزه موشکی، راداری و شنود الکترونیکی خواهد بود.
به گزارش پایگاه اطلاع رسانی شبکه خبر، امیر فرزاد اسماعیلی از رونمایی جدیدترین دستاوردهای پدافند هوایی در روز 29 فروردین امسال همزمان با روز ارتش جمهوری اسلامی ایران خبر داد.
باور 373 سامانه موشکی زمین به هوای برد بلندی است که متخصصان کشورمان در حال طراحی و ساخت آن هستند.

به گزارش تسنیم این سامانه مدل بومی شده اس-300 روسیه است و به گفته مقامات کشورمان این سامانه خلاءهای سامانه موشکی اس-300 را برطرف کرده است.

این سامانه قادر به پاسخگویی تهدیدها در برد کوتاه، متوسط و بلند است.

«باور ۳۷۳» در ۲۹ فروردین

خبرهای خوبی از «باور۳۷۳» در ۲۹ فروردین اعلام خواهیم کرد
خبرگزاری تسنیم: فرمانده قرارگاه پدافند هوایی خاتم‌الانبیاء(ص) گفت: ان‌شاءالله خبرهای خوبی از باور۳۷۳ (اس۳۰۰ ایرانی) در ۲۹ فروردین خواهیم داشت.

امیر فرزاد اسماعیلی فرمانده قرارگاه پدافند هوایی خاتم‌الانبیاء(ص) در گفت‌و‌گو با خبرنگار دفاعی خبرگزاری تسنیم، از رونمایی جدیدترین دستاوردهای پدافند هوایی در 29 فروردین خبر داد و گفت:‌ ان‌شاءالله دستاوردهای ما در حوزه موشکی، راداری و شنود الکترونیکی خواهد بود.

وی افزود: ان‌شاءالله از باور373 (اس300 ایرانی) در این روز (29 فروردین) خبرهای خوبی خواهیم داشت.

خبرگزاری بین المللی تسنیم - خبرهای خوبی از «باور۳۷۳» در ۲۹ فروردین اعلام خواهیم کرد

IRCG systems are strategic ones with ultra long range missiles, maybe in service, maybe not yet... CIA knows better!
Normal multi layer Khatam Al anbya air defense force arrangements comprise of multiple radar detection layers and multiple intercepting battery type layers... some special areas has more layers... some parts of these layers are fixed... some parts are moving irregularly adjusting to threats... so it is possible to have for example, 3 system of X and 2 system of Y in Z area today but see it changed by tomorrow... it is unpredictable as they change it under irregular algorithms...

They increased the number of air defense spots to more than 5000 spots not because they had an area uncovered but because they want to add layers... It for sure will have defense traps too...

what was missing in Iranian arsenal was the ability to detect and intercept stealth targets but since a while now, every spot in Iran is equipped with anti-stealth radars and units...

so, Iran needed three more capabilities to add to its existing air defense units... first, an ultra long range system to cripple LEO reconnaissance sats and to hit hostile targets in depth... second, a capable 3 in 1 system that has short, medium and long range capability at once... Third, stealth target detection and interception ... It is possible that Iran already put all these in service... but maybe not!!

My personal perception is that instead of trying to acquire new generation air force, Iran soon realized they can protect the air space and do the air force job by spending the funds and minds in two assymetric measures:

Normally air force is needed to intercept hostile planes + support ground forces + bombing hostile countries when necessary

Iran has acquired this capability by :

1- developing agile and precise surface to surface missiles up to the ranges of at least 3500 kms... This missile arsenal can do the job of air force with a cost and risk much lower... the long range missile's bigger CEPs are being offset by bigger numbers...

2- Developing a reliable air defense system so hostile targets get suppressed...

I think this policy will stay in place until Iran can make or acquire enough numbers of 5th gen planes...

Although missiles like Shalamche is way better than its original old model but don't you for a second think that Iran is going to encounter incoming cruise missiles and F-22s with Shalamche!!! They are not stupid to put something in place to encounter something that is way superior... Sometimes I wish a country send its planes to see how these irregular systems work against them... One more thing is that Iran designed a defense network that no American or ISraeli attempt to bomb nuclear sites has a chance to stay limited... They have no choice... attackers must involve a full force war or nothing...

Back
Top Bottom