What's new

Iranian Air Defense Systems

im talking about sensitive technology, if falling in enemys hands that could compromise Irans capabilities
afaik some months ago and Sayyad AD missile was intercepted by Saudis, but without its sensitive missile-head (components like radar, electronics..)
this missile body part was smuggled seperately

US intelligence already has pretty good idea what materials Iran uses in its missiles and seekers.
Now that you mentioned it, I remembered how the same Sayyad missile took out latest Global hawk and none of their super duper toys in either that drone or the P-8 beside it could break the lock.

P.S
I'm suspicious about the timing of these incidents, Europeans letter about Iranian missiles, reports of Iranian missiles in Iraq, and now sudden discovery of Iranian missiles en rout to Yemen.

Yemenis haven't even used their previous arsenal of anti ship missiles, so why bother sending new ones. to me it's more like US wants to blame Iran for another anonymous attack.

Not sure where you get anti ship missiles?

According to @PeeD the missile was anti-air SAM.

Israel say this was Bavar-373 Air defense system

ELQbDpuXkAIJa0H.png

Surveys show that the government has increased the Defense Department's budget in the Budget of year 1399 compared to the Defense Department's budget of year 1398

ELVQrLeXsAAcxpy.jpg

budget increase for General Staff of the Armed Forces

ELVR2-aXsAAcmaf.jpg

If you consider inflation. In fact, it has decreased sharply ...

well we have to see if budget for research will increase or decrease, as you know alot of those monies will go to personals paycheck and maintaining equipment's, we have to see how mach of it will go to research and development for new technologies and weapons

According to this article by the pro-Syrian government website Al-Masdar News, Russian Avia.pro reported about the deployment of Bavar-373 ADS to the T-4 airbase: https://www.almasdarnews.com/articl...nside-syria-to-protect-against-attacks-photo/

its huge risky move by Iran if it gets confirmed and the word is as soon as that cargo plane left, Russian SU-35 intercepted Israeli jets moving toward T-4 airbase

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/...ز-اسرائیلی-توسط-جنگنده-های-روسی-در-جنوب-سوریه

its huge risky move by Iran if it gets confirmed and the word is as soon as that cargo plane left, Russian SU-35 intercepted Israeli jets moving toward T-4 airbase
But the biggest risk was Russia remotely keeping Syri'a's S300s OFF. Do you see how much damage Iran and Syria already took from that? OK, next point then..

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1398/09/18/2156177/تعقیب-هواپیماهای-متجاوز-اسرائیلی-توسط-جنگنده-های-روسی-در-جنوب-سوریه

Zionists want the ADS to launch a SAM missile over Isreali skies to test the wreckage for weakness. They need either hypersonic cruise missiles or know any weakness of the Bavar 373s for a war or strike.

I would have sent the 3 Khordad, or even same lesser ADS to Syria.

Putting out your best is a risk for helping your friend Assad. Definitely don't send any to Yemen.

But the biggest risk was Russia remotely keeping Syri'a's S300s OFF. Do you see how much damage Iran and Syria already took from that? OK, next point then..
Zionists want the ADS to launch a SAM missile over Isreali skies to test the wreckage for weakness. They need either hypersonic cruise missiles or know any weakness of the Bavar 373s for a war or strike.

I would have sent the 3 Khordad, or even same lesser ADS to Syria.

Putting out your best is a risk for helping your friend Assad. Definitely don't send any to Yemen.

be it S-300 or Bavar-373 with out a layered air defense protection it will be destroyed Undoubtedly, i mean Iran's own defense doctrine is to destroy large targets with cheap weapons but in other hand Syria already has some shorter range systems to protect it, i said it before i say it again if Iran is going to do that they must be ready to shot down every Israeli jet that takes of if one of those go to Mediterranean sea and releases cruise missiles its big risk and that is the lest Iran have to do

Israel say this was Bavar-373 Air defense system

ELQbDpuXkAIJa0H.png

Do you guys understand how Bavar-373 works? It is compromised of a Battalion of launchers. Meaning high number of support vehicles and launchers to build the area defense circle.

Use some common sense people.

Israel will use F-35 so Bavar 373 will be useless

All stealth planes are detectable. Question is at what distance. And F-35 is lowest RCS from the frontal quadrant. If radar hits it from different angles it’s RCS is not as low as advertised. If it is carrying munitions on its hardpoints it’s RCS is even higher.

Back
Top Bottom