What's new

Iranian, Afghan, Tajik Presidents Meet in Kabul

anyhow , greater relation with farsi speaking countries like tajikistan and afghanistan , as it was announced by the president , is one of our highest priorities .

i really do love both of those countries

and i wish abdullah abdullah wins the elections in afghanistan :D @Sher Malang

buddy which candidate are you going to vote for ?
So what about those others Majority who don't speak Persian so your president will not have a good relation with them. Interesting President.

So what about those others Majority who don't speak Persian so your president will not have a good relation with them. Interesting President.
he is not more interesting than nawaz sharif !!

learn english as a priority for life !!

if someone says : relations with farsi speaking countries is a priority , it doesnt mean that relations with other countries are less important or not important at all .

fix your english ASAP !

I must search about nawroz. Is it Islamic thing or just a Persian tradition.
It is Persian, but was originally the Zoroastrian new year. Now, it is the new year of Persians, Kurds and some Afghan groups (Tajiks and anyone else who follows the Iranian calendar). Nowruz is also celebrated in Azerbaijan Republic, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Krygistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmentistan and Russian Tatarstan, and also by Parsis in India - but for these groups, it is not their new year, just a spring celebration because they all use the Western Gregorian calendar as their official calendars.

Only Iran and Afghanistan use the Iranian calendar, which is loosely based on the Zoroastrian calendar and has Nowruz (the spring equinox) as the new year.

he is not more interesting than nawaz sharif !!

learn english as a priority for life !!

if someone says : relations with farsi speaking countries is a priority , it doesnt mean that relations with other countries are less important or not important at all .

fix your english ASAP !
Thank you sir I am a pakistani and english is not my first language. And I don't bother if I speak it right or wrong. I have so many rude english profs like you to correct me. So rude man

It is Persian, but was originally the Zoroastrian new year. Now, it is the new year of Persians, Kurds and some Afghan groups (Tajiks and anyone else who follows the Iranian calendar). Nowruz is also celebrated in Azerbaijan Republic, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Krygistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmentistan and Russian Tatarstan, and also by Parsis in India - but for these groups, it is not their new year, just a spring celebration because they all use the Western Gregorian calendar as their official calendars.

Only Iran and Afghanistan use the Iranian calendar, which is loosely based on the Zoroastrian calendar and has Nowruz (the spring equinox) as the new year.
Thanks man short and informative.

Thank you sir I am a pakistani and english is not my first language. And I don't bother if I speak it right or wrong. I have so many rude english profs like you to correct me. So rude man

Thanks man short and informative.

i didnt mean to be rude , i'm so sorry if you thought so

I saw Lahoris celebrating Nawroz on Geo Tez they had a dedicate TV show for this festival.
Yes geo tez celebrates 14 feb as well with big red balloons. Because they are tez. Every big hotel in pakistan offer deals on nawroz. But as a whole we don't celebrate it.

i didnt mean to be rude , i'm so sorry if you thought so
I am learning sir. That is why I am here for.

anyhow , greater relation with farsi speaking countries like tajikistan and afghanistan , as it was announced by the president , is one of our highest priorities .

i really do love both of those countries

and i wish abdullah abdullah wins the elections in afghanistan :D @Sher Malang

buddy which candidate are you going to vote for ?

Honestly I don't have any voting ID card and Abdullah Abdullah is a good candidate I value his remarks on Afghanistan and overall but the team he have is totally corrupt mostly warlords drug dealers etc.. despite his good relations with Iran, his government perhaps will be a headache to Iran as well. I am quite sure Iran will not face any problem from any one who will be elected as President of Afghanistan coz there ain't any hard issue between Afghanistan and Iran. I am a Pashtun and I will respect eternal good relations between Iran and Afghanistan as most of our knowledgeable Pashtuns do.

image.jpg

I saw Lahoris celebrating Nawroz on Geo Tez they had a dedicate TV show for this festival.
Interesting, but it makes no sense for Pakistanis to celebrate Nowruz because they have no relationship with Zoroastrianism and their climate and seasons are different from Iran. Spring time in Iran is the same as in Europe, but spring in countries like Pakistan and India starts earlier than it does in Iran and doesnt last as long.

I am quite sure Iran will not face any problem from any one who will be elected as President of Afghanistan coz there ain't any hard issue between Afghanistan and Iran
no bro , i was kidding .

there will be no issue and our ties will grow no matter what .

9 out of 10 candidates are very good and educated people .

but i honestly think ghotb al-din halal will cause problems for afghans if elected

Back
Top Bottom