What's new

Iranian, Afghan, Tajik Presidents Meet in Kabul

Look at him chaltay Howe nichay dekh raha hai jase kuch dhond raha hai. Aur wase hai Alan Alag Ch Bana phir raha hai. Gya kiya tha karnay ye waha. Ye farsiwano ka dinner tha. Let them do it.

Saare farsi meh baat karain hai usko samaj aani nai toh usne phir zameen koh hii dehkna hai na. :lol:

Look at him chaltay Howe nichay dekh raha hai jase kuch dhond raha hai. Aur wase hai Alan Alag Ch Bana phir raha hai. Gya kiya tha karnay ye waha. Ye farsiwano ka dinner tha. Let them do it.

kitney arsay tak to ye ghaib tha, ab samajh aya hamara president sirf dawatoon par apna talent pesh karnay jata hay. iski fees 250 Rupees per hour hay.

Good question. Pakistan has nothing to do with Nowruz or Persian civilization so i dont know why Hamid Karzai invited some Pakistanis to attend. Probably he was just being polite because you are their neighbour. Either that, or because he had a separate meeting with the Pakistanis from the one he had with Iranian and Tajik officials.
Yes I know we have nothing to do nowruz that is why I was curious what was our Namona doing there. May a quad meeting or something.

Good question. Pakistan has nothing to do with Nowruz or Persian civilization so i dont know why Hamid Karzai invited some Pakistanis to attend. Probably he was just being polite because you are their neighbour. Either that, or because he had a separate meeting with the Pakistanis from the one he had with Iranian and Tajik officials.

We have millions of people who do celebrate nowruz heck we have 1 million ethnic Tajiks who are basically Persian, I do agree the President is not one such person though Pakistan should have just sent a delegation of Parsis they would have enjoyed it as well. :D

I guess Pakistanis celebrate Nawroz in Lahore since Mughal era.

kitney arsay tak to ye ghaib tha, ab samajh aya hamara president sirf dawatoon par apna talent pesh karnay jata hay. iski fees 250 Rupees per hour hay.
I think he was there to introduce a new dish in nawroz culture. His own daheee bhala.

Lahoris don't celebrate nowroz. Pakistan as a whole don't celebrate nowroz. It's Persian tradition.

No Lahoris celebrate basant which is old Punjabi festival. Never heard Lahoris celebrating Nowroz. Tajik immigrants in Pakistan do celebrate Nowroz though.

Best part of Basant was banned so idk if people celebrate it anymore, I know some Punjabi farmers celebrate nowruz because it means the start of spring that is due to Mughals.

We have millions of people who do celebrate nowruz heck we have 1 million ethnic Tajiks who are basically Persian, I do agree the President is not one such person though Pakistan should have just sent a delegation of Parsis they would have enjoyed it as well. :D
There arent 1 million Tajiks in Pakistan. There are an estimated 1 million Persian-speakers in Pakistan (keyword estimated) but the overwhelming majority of these people are Hazara's that migrated to Balouchestan from Afghanistan over 100 years ago. The rest are Tajik refugees from the recent Afghan wars, but they are small in number and i doubt many still live in Pakistan. Almost all Afghans still there are ethnically Pashtons.

I must search about nawroz. Is it Islamic thing or just a Persian tradition.

I think he was there to introduce a new dish in nawroz culture. His own daheee bhala.

Lahoris don't celebrate nowroz. Pakistan as a whole don't celebrate nowroz. It's Persian tradition.

I think the ghilzais celebrate it perhaps other Pashtun do as well, our fellow forum Pakistani member @ghilzai was saying he celebrates it.

anyhow , greater relation with farsi speaking countries like tajikistan and afghanistan , as it was announced by the president , is one of our highest priorities .

i really do love both of those countries

and i wish abdullah abdullah wins the elections in afghanistan :D @Sher Malang

buddy which candidate are you going to vote for ?

There arent 1 million Tajiks in Pakistan. There are an estimated 1 million Persian-speakers in Pakistan (keyword estimated) but the overwhelming majority of these people are Hazara's that migrated to Balouchestan from Afghanistan over 100 years ago. The rest are Tajik refugees from the recent Afghan wars, but they are small in number and i doubt many still live in Pakistan. Almost all Afghans still there are ethnically Pashtons.

Tajiks in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am not talking about Persian speakers, if I was talking about Persian speakers the numbers would be a bit higher for a long time Persian was taught in Pakistani schools my grandfather speaks Persian as well he learned it in school on the insistence of his mom who was herself Irani. They still teach it but now most students are not interested in learning. Not a surprise though because most teach English as second language instead.

Best part of Basant was banned so idk if people celebrate it anymore, I know some Punjabi farmers celebrate nowruz because it means the start of spring that is due to Mughals.
Yes even I saw some sign of nawroz in big hotels. They do celebrate as well.

Back
Top Bottom