fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_20230718_063134_LinkedIn.jpg

This indigenous bs is Indian tamasha.
You don't need to reinvent the wheel.
The main issue is not whether they are 100% Irani or not. The main issue is, at one side someone doesn't allow basic medicine to Iran, but on the other side they give Iran everything to build this stuff.

They embargoe countries just to make them weak. But countries try to get those goods through smuggling. As smuggling increases, the case against these countries become stronger and stronger. Manufacturers know exactly where their goods are going.

But then when a country feels week, as Pakistan, Iran or may be Saudis Arab too, then this country turns towards weapons. That country buys parts, complete weapons whatever it gets.

This scheme works hand in hand with another scheme. In this scheme, some international economic gangster reaches govts, and asks for subjugation of some national interest. For example crop seed monopoly, or Banking exchange and transaction rights, oil distribution, things like that. And if that country denies that, then comes libration driving tanks and flying jets.

But now Afghanistan will sell Lithium to China. 😂

Afghan zinda, tu Jahan zinda.

This is shahed drone for export.
Iran used western parts So they cannot prove that Iran has supported Russia

The main issue is not whether they are 100% Irani or not. The main issue is, at one side someone doesn't allow basic medicine to Iran, but on the other side they give Iran everything to build this stuff.
These parts are civilian parts. You can buy these from every regular markets in world.
These are easy to buy

Last edited:
Yeah,and maybe "they",whoever "they" are,gave iran its nuclear and missile programs as well,right?.

I think you just earned yourself a five mullah face palm my friend...
BxGeDqaIIAA3o9Z.jpg

I was going to say that you`d also earned yourself a nice tinfoil hat to go with it,but then I suspect that you`re already wearing one of those,right?:crazy:

576px-Manwithtinfoilhat.jpg

Did you ever think for a moment that maybe the mysterious "they" that are supposedly supplying iran with all of this cool stuff,might just be the same ones supplying you with your tinfoil hats?.

P.S.
Maybe in future you should try doing some actual research on the topic before you start 💩sh!tposting💩,

This is the civilised west. Welcome to their two faces.

Iranian assembled by parts supplied by the West unwittingly.

Go a little bit deeper and probably most or all those American / Canadian companies are just assembling components sourced from China. I do not think America is really manufacturing any electronic components now (bar some). They are so standardized and so cheap for the US or any country to really compete against China manufacturers.

By the way, they discover from shotdown Russian UAVs that those UAVs comprise of mostly Japanese (engine), Chinese (electronic, electric) and Swiss components.

Probably same with Israeli UAVs.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom