What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

Iran unveils indigenous stealth reconnaissance, combat drone

shamseddin20130509174832273.jpg

Iran has unveiled its latest indigenous unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), a reconnaissance and combat drone dubbed Hamaseh.

The drone was unveiled on Thursday during a ceremony attended by Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi.

“This drone has been built by defense industry experts and is simultaneously capable of surveillance, reconnaissance and missile and rocket attacks,” Vahidi said on the sidelines of the ceremony.

“This aircraft with its stealth quality can avoid detection by the enemy,” he added.

High altitude and long flight range are two other distinguishing features of the new Iranian UAV.

Iran has made important breakthroughs in its defense sector in recent years and attained self-sufficiency in producing important military equipment and systems.

In August 2010, Iran unveiled its first indigenous long-range drone, Karrar, which is capable of carrying out bombing missions against ground targets, flying long distances at a high speed, and gathering information.

Shahed 129, characterized by a 24-hour nonstop flight capability, was another indigenously produced drone introduced in September 2012.

On December 17, 2012, Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Navy Rear Admiral Ali Fadavi said Iran had launched the production line of the ScanEagle drones, adding that the IRGC naval and aerospace divisions were employing the UAVs.
PressTV - Iran unveils indigenous stealth reconnaissance, combat drone

Are you serious? Did you really mean that?
She's a brainwashed hezbollahi (a shia wahabi basically).

Best to not bother.

These people are so out to lunch that you're best to not even try to talk to them. Our logic and their logic are on two completely different sets of frequencies.

I think this is eventually a mock up , destined to make the Zionist media laugh just like the Kiker-313 :lol:

She's a brainwashed hezbollahi (a shia wahabis basically).

Best to not bother.

These people are so out to lunch that you're best to not even try to talk to them. Our logic and their logic are on two completely different sets of frequencies.

She has access to internet, living in Germany, can speak English and i assume German too, which indicates that she has a certain level of education, yet, even she is falling for mullah propaganda. I've seen lots of BS in this forum, but what she says about how Iran -techwise- will become a country like Japan and Germany in 2020s is unfvckingbelievable. Just imagine what the people in rural parts of Iran thinks...

We are doing wrong by criticizing the Iranian regime for coming with such jokes once in a while, because apparently, they have very good reasons for doing so.

I think its joke....It's made by ply wood and fiber...
Put the this joke upside down remove the wings and wheels and there you have it an stealth Ship

She has access to internet, living in Germany, can speak English and i assume German too, which indicates that she has a certain level of education, yet, even she is falling for mullah propaganda. I've seen lots of BS in this forum, but what she says about how Iran -techwise- will become a country like Japan and Germany in 2020s is unfvckingbelievable. Just imagine what the people in rural parts of Iran thinks...

We are doing wrong by criticizing the Iranian regime for coming with such jokes once in a while, because apparently, they have very good reasons for doing so.

Actually people like her are worse than the rural people. People in rural areas just live a simple life and they're usually doing their own thing without paying much attention to politics etc... People like Homa are super brainwashed and come from uber religious families. A lot of regime supporters that live outside Iran are there b/c of the regime itself. The regime pays for their education and they are hand selected. I had a schoolmate (elementary school) that later became very religous and joined the basij militia. A couple of years back we saw on his facebook profile that he's in Toronto studying engineering on a student visa!! I immediately knew smtg was up b/c he didn't come from a family that could support him like that. We later found out that all expenses were being paid. One of his duties here was to join Iranian organizations on campus to see which students were political. He would then hand the names to the regime.

Rural people in Iran live a day to day life and barely care about anything and anyone. They neither bother people nor do they care about other people's beliefs. People like Homa are artificially created by the regime itself, whether directly (for example as a youngster you can join the basij militia) or indirectly where you just kind of get attractred to the regime's bs and go from there.

She's a brainwashed hezbollahi (a shia wahabi basically).

Best to not bother.

SHE?! First 500 now we have another female among us! :cool:

Actually people like her are worse than the rural people. People in rural areas just live a simple life and they're usually doing their own thing without paying much attention to politics etc... People like Homa are super brainwashed and come from uber religious families. A lot of regime supporters that live outside Iran are there b/c of the regime itself. The regime pays for their education and they are hand selected. I had a schoolmate (elementary school) that later became very religous and joined the basij militia. A couple of years back we saw on his facebook profile that he's in Toronto studying engineering on a student visa!! I immediately knew smtg was up b/c he didn't come from a family that could support him like that. We later found out that all expenses were being paid. One of his duties here was to join Iranian organizations on campus to see which students were political. He would then hand the names to the regime.

Rural people in Iran live a day to day life and barely care about anything and anyone. They neither bother people nor do they care about other people's beliefs. People like Homa are artificially created by the regime itself, whether directly (for example as a youngster you can join the basij militia) or indirectly where you just kind of get attractred to the regime's bs and go from there.

Well, i haven't talked with her much so i can't say anything. But what i'm trying to say is, i used to wonder why the Iranian regime is willingly destroying Iran's already devastated image, credibility and prestige by constantly introducing such obvious jokes. I mean, claiming that this thing with its cooker pot underneath it, is a stealth combat drone would be a serious embarrassment for an ordinary country and its people... Why are they doing this, i used to ask myself.

However, seeing people like her, and the other Iranian member with Qaher's picture in his avatar, makes it more clear for me. Millions of people in Iran who are easy to manipulate and vulnurable to such a cheap propaganda is probably the reason why the Iranian regime tend to ignore how its international appearance is. They only seem to care how the Iranian people in Iran see them.

Btw, what is the regime doing with those names?

SHE?! First 500 now we have another female among us! :cool:

I think the username homajon is a pun on how in german J sounds like Y , like Benjamin and Benyamin

Iran's already devastated image, credibility and prestige by constantly introducing such obvious jokes. I mean, claiming that this thing with its cooker pot underneath it, is a stealth combat drone would be a serious embarrassment .

maybe they 're trying to prove what a ridiculous concept "stealth" is .... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom