What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

I dont know if a should be ragging because of the average or be happy because mine is above average :D

And that by Dutch standard.

aww-yea-meme-original.jpg

Awesome how men take there d!ck size so serious, typical men topic :D

Well 500, the ayub drone that was sent to israel is much inferior then the shahed129. Also you discovered that ayub drone when it already had penetrated israeli airspace and it was also unarmed (double LOL) so imagine armed shaheds coming on your way :smokin:
Shahed129 is nothing but tiny RC toy that looks like Hermes 450. Look how they film it: never people near it, because otherwise everyone would see how tiny and ridiculous it is.

Shahed129 is nothing but tiny RC toy that looks like Hermes 450. Look how they film it: never people near it, because otherwise everyone would see how tiny and ridiculous it is.

I think you meant there is no one around this new one, while flying:

I see about 10 people around the old one (S129), look at 0.12 and 0.23:

iran shahed 129 uav ucav - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Sofreh Mahi?

Stop this sofreh-mahi mentioning every time they announce a 'hi-tech, long-range drone' to be unveiled. Its like those ever returning rumours about the Shafaq fighter. Iran is nowhere the capabilities to build such drone.

Stop this sofreh-mahi mentioning every time they announce a 'hi-tech, long-range drone' to be unveiled. Its like those ever returning rumours about the Shafaq fighter. Iran is nowhere the capabilities to build such drone.

false , false , false ... :disagree:

a fanboy from Amsterdam talking about capabilities :lol:

i think this one was a some kind of preparation for main course in 3rh of next month.:mod:

lol why so perturbed? :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom