What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

There were some purges(mostly generals) and some left the Army on their own but many remained in the army, my father entered Officer academy in 1355(1977) and graduated on 1358(1980) at the start of invasion he was in kordestan fighting separatist but my uncle at the time was in 92nd Armored Division stationed in Ahvaz, he was with one the first battalions that engaged iraqi army, iraqis had shelled some border areas before the start of war but no one thought that they would actually invade iran and because of the chaos after the revolution many tanks were not serviced so they were not ready for immediate action i think he told me that their brigade had around 10-20 chieftains for immediate action.

Iran's army wasn't destroyed after revolution, there were some(like MEK and some marxist groups) that called for complete disbanding of army but Ayatollah Khomeini was against it.

Many tanks were not serviced was a total understimation . I heard from people who were ta that armored devision in ahvaz that many tanks were intentionally sabotaged and situation were so bad that the commander of that division had to go to mr. Khomeini and ask that he himself act before some traitor completely destroy that division .

That army was an army shooting its own people on the streets in 78-79 yrs by commands of Shah pahlavi, fuk him.

and who the fcuk are you to talk about our regime? we decide about our regime even if we fight inside the country it's none of anyone others business.

Where did i denied that two missiles were used? care to backup your claim?
Why would air ground surveillance will monitor airspace? it has very narrow field of view because it intend to monitor ground. I will stretch it again there are no such systems in the vicinity of Dimona, i saw such systems near Gaza and Lebanon.

The camera can change its focus and direction . Probably the plane entered the camera fields of view and thet zoomed on it .

iam talking about Shah pahlavi, fuk shah pahlavi, the great dictator.

not out of two possibilities.
1 - you are not turk (better possibility)
2- you are turk ( if i were you i would deeply wish i was not turk ). :cuckoo:
and i tell all those judes and turks and others please no more off topic in such decent thread

I prepared a song for my 500! :D

Hey sexy 500 I like your flow
Your UZI's banging out of control
You try to shoot me with it
But I go out of door!

:chilli:
Uzi for u:

ajadnn5.jpg

You are not a Turk my friend. You can't say the things you said in this forum, in Turkey.

"Who denies his history, is not one of ours." do you know this sentence ?
Denying ataturk is not denying my history, you are misleading the issue as you think you are single clever. And this sentence is not like that, its correct one is that "Who denies his origin, is not one of ours." hadith of prophet Muhammed (peace on him). I am turk originally but i hate ataturk, agent and servant of england and i support the unite of muslims. Because of that those like you don't like me and those as me, against your master's interests in ME. It is single reality.

Hopefully soon they will officially unveil shahed-129.(i think on 3rd khordad)

And shahin is right without the paint job it is much more serious

The drone is a joke. Surely not the most advanced Iranian out there (I hope), and I am quite sure that any university here in Holland could have done a better job.

Well, i haven't talked with her much so i can't say anything. But what i'm trying to say is, i used to wonder why the Iranian regime is willingly destroying Iran's already devastated image, credibility and prestige by constantly introducing such obvious jokes. I mean, claiming that this thing with its cooker pot underneath it, is a stealth combat drone would be a serious embarrassment for an ordinary country and its people... Why are they doing this, i used to ask myself.

However, seeing people like her, and the other Iranian member with Qaher's picture in his avatar, makes it more clear for me. Millions of people in Iran who are easy to manipulate and vulnurable to such a cheap propaganda is probably the reason why the Iranian regime tend to ignore how its international appearance is. They only seem to care how the Iranian people in Iran see them.

Btw, what is the regime doing with those names?

Probably they will get questioned once they enter the country.

Is this a joke?

unfortunately not

Many tanks were not serviced was a total understimation . I heard from people who were ta that armored devision in ahvaz that many tanks were intentionally sabotaged and situation were so bad that the commander of that division had to go to mr. Khomeini and ask that he himself act before some traitor completely destroy that division .

I don't think that they were sabotaged, but according to my uncle out of 2 armored battalions of their brigade(around 90-100 tank) only 10-20 were in working condition and I never heard that tanks were sabotaged from anyone(but i have heard about americans sabotaging aircrafts)

hala man nakhastam jelo in johooda begam ke bad az kodeta noje ham ye tedadi ro edam kardan va yeseri ro ekhraj, un shaye ham ke ye modat pish to ruzname neveshtan ke ye sarhang artesh to lashgar 92 nemizashte iraniha ba araqiha bejangan hamash charandiate amum goft aslan sarhangi be un nam to lashgaq\r 92 vojud nadashte

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom