What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

Mine : 20 !!!

cry ... :coffee:

Haha. Dammit. Maybe we should cut a bit of your's off. On a serious note, when's the picture for the drone coming out. I came here for the sexy new aircraft but ended up measuring my phallus. lol.

The best way to improve literacy and HDI is to improve stability in country. Best of luck.

True. Though if we just increased spending in the sector it would make one hell of a difference. Let's just hope our new Government is better than the old one. Elections tomorrow. Casting my vote for PTI in 8 hours!

1237738161677__large.png

So, are you saying "cake is a lie"? :( me is sad !

That's Imran Khan's party right? Heard he is the best option.

His leadership spawns courage and hope, 2 things which have grown weaker since 9/11. Our ruling elite have milked this country dry. If they spend 10 billion on its development they keep 6 billion for themselves. Imran Khan is not part of that ruling elite and that's my only reason for voting him in. Everybody else makes me sick.

-any spec?

-where are Electro-optics?

-where is that white-blue bucket? which suppose to be a SAR radar (dome)....

Where did i denied that two missiles were used? care to backup your claim?
Why would air ground surveillance will monitor airspace? it has very narrow field of view because it intend to monitor ground. I will stretch it again there are no such systems in the vicinity of Dimona, i saw such systems near Gaza and Lebanon.
you said:
"why couldn’t missile lock on at target at greater distance? Python-V seeker is advanced and can lock on target kilometers away."
so if missile has locked on the target, it has hit it too, after all drone doesn't have a flare to evade it, so basically what you said means, it has been the first hit and not the second one.

and about the balloons, your military is saying these balloons have the ability of monitoring airspace too, but I'm afraid you may deny them too.
Israel Aerospace Industries
A modular, lightweight, gyro-stabilized day/night observation system, the POP300 is utilized for air, land and maritime surveillance missions
39339.jpg

39343.jpg

and indeed these systems are in the vicinity of Dimona, unless you wanna say it has less importance than the rest of your infrastructure.

it is possible to make box fly, what does it prove?
it proves that they try to do something good. and at the end they will reach best one. this is a time issue.

why would they hit it if it was over international waters and not in a war time?
No you know wrong, you have the right to hit it if some unknown object flyin over you.

Thanks for confirming my words that mullahs destroyed the army.

Mullahs ?!!!

The ones that were loyal to Iran not the US stood with people and fought and those liberal ones left the army .

You got serious problems sweetie , I hope you've passed your period by the way .

Have you ever appreciated something from Iran ?

Although he's one of my good friends here , but I don't think so .

Back
Top Bottom