What's new

IRAN will display its most advanced drone later this week

Shahed 129 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wiki says: 20 m wing span, 10 m length and looks right based on these pictures:

8hxi95n.jpg

You should correct the road angle (about 45 degrees) but multiplying the size of the plane by (1/cos(45)).

Really? do you think? does it look like MQ-9 Reaper size? doesn't look like

Contract-crew-and-MQ-9-Reaper-62nd-Expeditionary-Reconnaissance-Squadron-Kandahar-Nov.-5-2009-.jpg

080228-F-0528C-004.jpg

070931-M-5827M-013.JPG

RAF+Reaper+General+Atomics+MQ-9+Reaper+%2528originally+the+Predator+B%2529+is+an+unmanned+aerial+vehicle+%2528UAV%2529+at+Kandahar+Airfield%252C+Afghanistan+pakistan+usaaf+cia+talibans+fatafi1.jpg

MQ-9_Reaper_-_080619-F-7251M-959.jpg

usaf-mq-9.jpg

RAF-Reaper.jpg

If Shahed was real thing why would they need Hamaseh for gods sake? I think Shahed is just another bluff. Thats why we dont have any normal footage of it.

If Shahed was real thing why would they need Hamaseh for gods sake? I think Shahed is just another bluff. Thats why we dont have any normal footage of it.

I can name 20 Iranian drones and the best footage is for Shahed 129 (except the 1980s drone called Mohajer).
Show me a better footage for Hamaseh, Karrar, Karrar B, Sarir, Shahin, Talash, Tizpr, Sofreh Mahi, ...
At least you can see S129 is real and flies and takes off. It is the best Iranian drone, so far.
I have only seen two Iranian drones landing on earth: S129 and hamase.

Really? do you think? does it look like MQ-9 Reaper size? doesn't look like
Based on the movie, Yes.
I cant reaffirm any more unless I see it with my own eyes.

I can name 20 Iranian drones and the best footage is for Shahed 129 (except the 1980s drone called Mohajer).
Show me a better footage for Hamaseh, Karrar, Karrar B, Sarir, Shahin, Talash, Tizpr, Sofreh Mahi, ...
At least you cant see S129 is real and flies and takes off. It is the best Iranian drone, so far.
I have only seen two Iranian drones landing on earth: S129 and hamase.
Here photos of Hamaseh where I can see the real size of it:

13920219214907198_PhotoL.jpg

13920219220121167_PhotoL.jpg

Ababil UAV, I can see its size:

Iran%20drone.jpg

Mohajer, I can see its size:

MOHAJER-1+UAS.PNG

8147099306_b59c9b38d1.jpg

Mohajer 2, I can see its size:

7364675748_cce2236d09_b.jpg

Shahed 129 - never can see its size. Its another bluff.

you hezbollahis never get tired of this ****

baba, give it a rest. You're defending a failed regime that has never been able to achieve squat. Stop embarrassing yourselves. It's pathetic.

Tomorrow Soheil is gonna come and claim that we're landing people on the moon by the end of the week. Once the end of the week comes and nothing happens, he's gonna claim that we're actually sending people to Mars instead and we just have to wait a bit longer.

Than he's gonna declare death to half a dozen people and go on drawing pictures of the regime's useless 2 dollar toys like he always does.

One of this bluffs was inside your country for more than 1 hour !(I call it 1 hour of horror over Israel ).
It was not Shhahed 129.
It was nowhere even close to a hour.
It did not fly above anything interesting beside Gaza the Bedouin town of Rahat.

I don't think a bluff needs to be intercepted by F-16 !
Well you need to intercept it if u dont want it to crash on some town.

you hezbollahis never get tired of this ****

baba, give it a rest. You're defending a failed regime that has never been able to achieve squat. Stop embarrassing yourselves. It's pathetic.

Tomorrow Soheil is gonna come and claim that we're landing people on the moon by the end of the week. Once the end of the week comes and nothing happens, he's gonna claim that we're actually sending people to Mars instead and we just have to wait a bit longer.

Than he's gonna declare death to half a dozen people and go on drawing pictures of the regime's useless 2 dollar toys like he always does.

It is about trying to achieve everything with their mouths instead of brain powers. Those Mollah's are collecting all those Iranian people to spread own strength propagandas based on lies. Without shame on themselves, They throw lies While looking on eyes of own people. An idiot with camoes who try to be seen proud of so called achievements, appears in front of the toy (As If He achieved everything) to give answer of the questions based on lies. During days/months, Mollah media keep washing the brains of civilzation but At the end, Nothing is actually developed which will be benefical against the "enemies" Mollah's pointed out. So sad story which is repeating every weeks... How can you stand such propaganda machines as your countries' ruler? I think Iran nation don't deserve such mentally corrupted idiots who make own country a laugh stock for World people...

another fail ... "He is not near it" :D

High level of intelligence ... ok nevermind ...

Specifications

Length: 6 m

Wingspan: 10 m

Endurance: 24 hours

Service ceiling: 20,000 ft

Now, Time to compare the propaganda size of S-129 with the one I will reveal...

Length: 6,5m
Wingspan: 10,5m
Duration: 20h
Service Ceiling: 22500ft
Takeoff weight: 550kg

Karayel_cropped.jpg

1s3v8kkfiae2j1odljfh.jpg

We only see photoshop from Iran. I hope to see something flying in real-time video. I guess they didn't figured out how to photoshop video.

Back
Top Bottom