What's new

Iran will destroy Israel cities of Tel Aviv and Haifa if attacked: Khamenei

Let me put it in another way for you; Israhell is a scrawny 5ft 2 twig who weighs 50kg, whilst Iran is a 6ft 5 bodybuilder at 120kg, who do you think is going to win? LMAO

This "5ft 2 twig" David spanked and destroyed 50 ft and 1 tonne Arab Goliaths in the 60s!

better to keep secret of plan about which cities you will attack.

I think this is purely a sane idea to openly speak up what will be the result if Iran is under attack.
US and Israel will count those before attacking. Surely Iran is keeping other secrets which they should.

They not even cities to be honest they small like ants.

It is quiet obvious which ones you'd attack as there are only a few anyway lmao.

Let me put it in another way for you; Israhell is a scrawny 5ft 2 twig who weighs 50kg, whilst Iran is a 6ft 5 bodybuilder at 120kg, who do you think is going to win? LMAO

No doubt Iran is the choice.

This "5ft 2 twig" David spanked and destroyed 50 ft and 1 tonne Arab Goliaths in the 60s!

The israelis had less civilians,women and children that time. But this time who will protect them.

When Zionist migration started there were 400 thousands Arabs in Palestine. Today there are over 5.4 mln. So how many were displaced? :lol:

First of all no one was replaced to create Israel as I stated above.
Secondly Arabs are not indigenous people to Palestine.

Arab Palestinians = Egyptians + Saudis

Haven't you ever heard of the term Palestinian refugee? They are the displaced people.
Read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_refugee
According that article total Palestinian refugee in 2012 were 5,000,000 (estimated).
By the way Whatever the number of local indigenous people was at that time that does not validate settlement by people of different race who came from different continent.

For your kind information zionist organization even had an agreement with the nazis to transfer European Jews to Palestine.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Israel#Increase_of_Jewish_immigration

So if Israel attacks uranium enrichment factory in Natanz Iran will destroy entire Israel cities with hundreds of thousands civilians, including tens of thousands Arabs who live there? :rolleyes:

Sounds logical. :lol: Also how they plan to accomplish that without nuclear bomb? Either they lie about the nuclear bomb or they lie about the destruction. :rolleyes:

no , I think the logical thing is they're (Iranian commadners) wise enough only to kill around a few hundred Israelis in case of any Israeli attack against Natanz :enjoy: ; the rest depends on Israel , if they escalate the war , iran has enough missiles and chemical warheads to make Israel look like a pile of rubble , and if they don't escalate the war with iran , well that's a humiliation for Israel and not iran...

Haven't you ever heard of the term Palestinian refugee? They are the displaced people.
Read this Palestinian refugee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According that article total Palestinian refugee in 2012 were 5,000,000 (estimated).
Palestinian refugees is nothing but biggest scam project in history. 5 million people receive massive aid just because one of their grand grandfathers allegedly walked 15 miles during the war 65 years ago.

I told u the numbers: 400 K Arabs in Palestine in 1880 when Zionism started and over 5.4 mln Arabs today. So claim that Arabs were exelled to make room for Jews is nonsense.

no , I think the logical thing is they're (Iranian commadners) wise enough only to kill around a few hundred Israelis in case of any Israeli attack against Natanz :enjoy: ; the rest depends on Israel , if they escalate the war , iran has enough missiles and chemical warheads to make Israel look like a pile of rubble , and if they don't escalate the war with iran , well that's a humiliation for Israel and not iran...
So this is your scenario:

- Israel attacks nuclear enrichment site in Natanz.
- Iran retaliates by killing couple hundred civilians.

- Israel retaliates by destroying Irans oil factories and electric plants.
- Iran retaliates by launching chemical weapons, killing several hundred more civilians.

- Israel retaliates by launching nuclear bomb.
- .....signal lost.....

- Iran retaliates by launching chemical weapons, killing several hundred more civilians.

- .....signal lost.....

No , that was not my scenario

this is my scenario :

- Israel starts a war with iran
- iran starts a limited war with Israel
- it is of course up to Israel whether to escalate the war or not
> Israel escalates the war , iran escalates the war too and the jewish state is finished for good

> Israel doesn't escalate the war , that's a shame for israel

besides , iran's chemo bio warfare is no secret , unlike the myth of Israel's hydrogen bombs

Palestinian refugees is nothing but biggest scam project in history. 5 million people receive massive aid just because one of their grand grandfathers allegedly walked 15 miles during the war 65 years ago.

I told u the numbers: 400 K Arabs in Palestine in 1880 when Zionism started and over 5.4 mln Arabs today. So claim that Arabs were exelled to make room for Jews is nonsense.

Almost all of the influential Mainstream media (MSM) of western countries are controlled by zionists and you accuse helpless Palestinians refugees of creating biggest scam project in history? At least for once try to think rationally.

The fact is that zionist controlled Mainstream media (MSM) is anti-islamic in nature and try to deter Muslims(governments) from helping/siding with Palestinians.
Thats why western media praise or at least keep silent of every autocratic ruler of any Islamic country who submit to US/israelli wish.

- .....signal lost.....

If israeli behaviour is such then Iran should keep 500/600 of it's shahab/sejjil targeting at dimona all the time.

- .....signal lost.....

It's naive to suppose war would occur in such a pattern, I mean even if you oppose someone this type of thinking gets you nowhere.

You have too many facilities to get destroyed by Iran's missiles such as airports, ports, power plants (e.g. Dimona), and it's funny you consider yourself and your government as an angel in white whilst your national hero like Sharon is known as the butcher Of Sabra And Shatila in ME. we have never used WMD (Nuclear, chemical or biological) in any war while you and the USA are the masters of such an action, remember Japan, Vietnam, Iraq, Iran, south Lebanon, Palestine and your nuclear arsenals.

I always wondered why Hamas starved Shalit. You've done a good job of providing us with the answer, thanks.

Funny you say that even on western media he says he was "well looked aftered" if you refuse to eat that is your own fault.

If he had been "starved" as you put it then it would have been declared he is in life threatening condition upon his release. When you lose so much weight you are considered a high possibility to die i.e. if he weighed like 30-40kg or even less.

Shalit was not the biggest of men anyway. Fair enough if he was a 80kg lad and he is 50kg then you got a point. From his previous pics he looks to be about 65kg and upon his release around 52kg. That aint a lot. If you refuse to eat, you arent feeding your body the required calories and over time SLOWLY (the fat americans dont ever get this hence they are animals) you will lose weight. In his case it is evident he was held for a long time.

It's naive to suppose war would occur in such a pattern, I mean even if you oppose someone this type of thinking gets you nowhere.

You have too many facilities to get destroyed by Iran's missiles such as airports, ports, power plants (e.g. Dimona),

1) That has always been their approach - yet the beg USA to do something for them. It is not like its going to happen "I hit, you hit" is it?! Iran has the best air defense system we will see how far you will get - plus the jets to fight off any left overs.

2) You summed it up well, this is exactly what I mean all these facilities in a VERY SMALL PROXIMITY - they are virtually next to each other.

It wasn't modern warfare was it those days?

Modern warfare is what Israhell thinks is going to make it win.

If it was the days of Goliath and David today - Israhell wouldn't stand a chance with their measely army numbers... like I said Israhells name would be changed with Iran, the size of the Iranain army would outweigh the population of zionists...

Hi,
It is said that ignorance is a big flaw but failing not to interrogate is the bigger flaw say guilty. From your posts and comments and the ones who is introduced as Soheil, I realize that you both are certainements almost in everything. So I would appreciate it if both you and Soheil kindly clarify what is the nuclear disputation between Iran and the West? What does really Iran want and what does really West want from negotiations? You say the negotiations are useless. If it is taken true, then what is better Iran do? It is always a big question in my mind and I feel that both of you certainements can well reply to this query.
I see that you hold very wonderful ideas and thinking about economy! It reminds the allegory of ‘a grin without a cat’ as narrated by Lewis Carroll in ‘Alice's Adventures in Wonderland.’ When she sees the Cheshire Cat vanishing quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, Alice thinks, `well! I've often seen a cat without a grin, but a grin without a cat! It's the most curious thing I have ever seen in my life!' Alice brings to mind her talk with Cheshire Cat when she saw it earlier and she was startled by seeing the Cheshire Cat sitting on a bough of a tree at the forest. The Cat only grinned when it saw Alice. It looked good-natured, and Alice thought, it still had VERY long claws and a great many teeth, so she felt that it ought to be treated with respect. Alice asked the Cat, ‘would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?', and the Cat said, ‘that depends a good deal on where you want to get to.' Then Alice said, `I don't much care where--.' So the Cat said, ‘then it doesn't matter which way you go.' And Alice added as an explanation `--so long as I get SOMEWHERE.' The Cheshire Cat then replied ‘oh, you're sure to do that, if you only walk long enough.'
I would appreciate the valuable comments of you and Soheil.

LoLz :D the Iranians already possess the bomb or at least they pretty much got the hang of it. They have been studying it prior to the revolution in case you guys don't know.
With that being said, Iran would behave like the notorious frenzy Yazdegerd:D ..

I would argue that if Israel launch a nuclear strike on Iran, world war 3 is likely to occur.

Israel retaliates by destroying Irans oil factories and electric plants.
simply it's not possible for Israel to destroy oil factories they can just cause some minor problems.
- .....signal lost....
Then we retaliates by launching dirty bombs and the so called holy land will be the 2th Chernobyl !
even your Jehovah will be ionised !
So the final solution will be complete !

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom