What's new

Iran will be capable of making a nuclear weapon in two months, warns Israel

Stfu, stop it with your lies. Everyone knows Iran is meddling the entire GULF, the MIDDLE EAST and NORTHERN AFRICA but why? Are you trying to revive the Persian Empire? Yes. Are you trying to spread shiism? Yes.

you are a joke right ?

North Africa ? seriously ?

Persian Empire ? ok ask royalists. Except the most extrem royalists, i don't think someone cares about the old empire which is history now. Iran is enough ;)

Spread shiism > the big fantasme of you , salafis who are spreading in North Africa and the region. With your untolerant ideology.
Number of shias didn't increase in the world. Or give me some valuable sources

King of Morocco few years ago (a fake descendant of prophet family by the way, saying he is the commander of Islam in his country... big lol) said there was shia group doing promotion. and you know what ? this is a very very tiny small community in Morocco which never grew and is very very old communauty. It is so easy to blame them to please their ally KSA.Especially with their problems with Algeria: they hope strongly KSA will take position against Algerians

Al Nusra is not that big and powerful as the media tries to make it seem like and they won't get involved in political process after. Either way Islamic democracy will be the result and it will be up to the Syrian people. Hopefully no thing happens like it happened in Libya. No tribes fighting.
Nothing happened in Libya because of Syria, I remembered two years ago rreading the article that thousand rebels went to Syria. I wasn't talking about Nusra, there are Islamist liberation fronts which defended and backed Nusra from the West. They used media saying "Rebel force distance itself from Nusra" but the actual truth is they are working together. FSA is just a term. There are Nusra, Liberation fronts and Islamist fronts and the majority of them supported Islamic state. Don't believe everything you say in the media. Have you seen the video where numerous battlion groups rejected the National Council including two largest brigades Ansar al Sharia and al Tawheed brigades? There is no proof that there are secular ones against them I mean comon look at those fighters :D The West are hiding this in order to make everyone think they are fighting for freedom and turning Syria into western puppet lol.

Hamas is for good, I can do the same things there that I do here. It doesn't mean I have the same freedoms there. But over here I always have been a follower of law person and raised by good parents so I never drank or smoked or dated any women. I wait for marriage. And I'm religious so I am not bothered by religous rule. Some people may not like it but I think it's necessary in some situations.

It depends what you mean as a fundamentalist, I don't like guys in Gaza who act like girls and grow girly hair and wear tight pants with pink shirts. But I also don't bother them there unless they bother girls. Which me and my cousin got involved once when they were hitting on girls and it was extremely disgusting and disrespectful and they were taught a lesson.

Also I'm not allowed into Israel or the West Bank. Israel won't allow me. I have a Gaza ID and they want me to throw it away which I will never do. My whole family is in Gaza.

You cannot, in 2013 insist on dictating people's haircuts. How can you as a person that lives in a free society, want a society that rules your life down to your haircut?

When is the last time you were in Gaza? it sounds like a while ago because I think Israel would win an election in Gaza over Hamas right now.

As far as I'm aware, if you have a US passport you can enter Israel. If not, then Jordan will allow you in.

Anyway, I wanted you to see life in the WB compared to Gaza but perhaps there's no point because you see life in the US and you still want to cut people's hair.

So you control people's hair, makeup, dress, music, TV - what else? would you like Hamas to pick people's breakfast too?

Dial the fundamentalism down a bit son, you're starting to sound more like a Taliban.

you are a joke right ?

North Africa ? seriously ?

Persian Empire ? ok ask royalists. Except the most extrem royalists, i don't think someone cares about the old empire which is history now. Iran is enough ;)

Spread shiism > the big fantasme of you , salafis who are spreading in North Africa and the region. With your untolerant ideology.
Number of shias didn't increase in the world. Or give me some valuable sources

King of Morocco few years ago (a fake descendant of prophet family by the way, saying he is the commander of Islam in his country... big lol) said there was shia group doing promotion. and you know what ? this is a very very tiny small community in Morocco which never grew and is very very old communauty. It is so easy to blame them to please their ally KSA.Especially with their problems with Algeria: they hope strongly KSA will take position against Algerians

I heard what happened to Tunisia, Egypt and Libya because those country are democracy now The Gulf may not be true for "now on" since it's no democracy, the monarch can use harsh policies against Iran.

Nothing happened in Libya because of Syria, I remembered two years ago rreading the article that thousand rebels went to Syria. I wasn't talking about Nusra, there are Islamist liberation fronts which defended and backed Nusra from the West. They used media saying "Rebel force distance itself from Nusra" but the actual truth is they are working together. FSA is just a term. There are Nusra, Liberation fronts and Islamist fronts and the majority of them supported Islamic state. Don't believe everything you say in the media. Have you seen the video where numerous battlion groups rejected the National Council including two largest brigades Ansar al Sharia and al Tawheed brigades? There is no proof that there are secular ones against them I mean comon look at those fighters :D The West are hiding this in order to make everyone think they are fighting for freedom and turning Syria into western puppet lol.

Yeah I know. LOL. Media is the last thing I look. Btw, over 40% of the rebels are Palestinian.

Al Nusra is not that big and powerful as the media tries to make it seem like and they won't get involved in political process after. Either way Islamic democracy will be the result and it will be up to the Syrian people. Hopefully no thing happens like it happened in Libya. No tribes fighting.
By the way, they had already set up governers and shuru councils in Ar Razzaq and most rebell control areas. 90% of the fighters are Syrians. They will focus on politics after that. So, SNC will be dismantled soon because most members are resigning because of thiis.

You cannot, in 2013 insist on dictating people's haircuts. How can you as a person that lives in a free society, want a society that rules your life down to your haircut?

When is the last time you were in Gaza? it sounds like a while ago because I think Israel would win an election in Gaza over Hamas right now.

As far as I'm aware, if you have a US passport you can enter Israel. If not, then Jordan will allow you in.

Anyway, I wanted you to see life in the WB compared to Gaza but perhaps there's no point because you see life in the US and you still want to cut people's hair.

So you control people's hair, makeup, dress, music, TV - what else? would you like Hamas to pick people's breakfast too?

Dial the fundamentalism down a bit son, you're starting to sound more like a Taliban.

Don't worry about our culture bro, we stick to what our Prophet's and God told us, your people don't. That's the only difference. You're gonna start to see Israel fall as a nation the more secular they get. Less people will be joining the army, everything will get worse.

I've tried going to the West Bank and they won't let anyone from Gaza do so. Even if I have a US passport. And it's not only up to Jordan. I wanted to visit the Mosque in Jerusalem and its up to Israel to let me.

Eh...no I'm not like Taliban, they need reform and better education. Some of them do. And it doesn't matter to me what I sound like. God>Man made secular ideas.

By the way, they had already set up governers and shuru councils in Ar Razzaq and most rebell control areas. 90% of the fighters are Syrians. They will focus on politics after that. So, SNC will be dismantled soon because most members are resigning because of thiis.

40% Palestinian, 30% Syrians, 20% foreigners. Trust me on these numbers. Everyone knows this well, ask syrians about it too they will admit it.

I know they will focus on politics but I don't bother following news on who captured what anymore...it seems it changes everyday and I really don't know if this will end anytime soon unfortunately.

It's just some people in Damascus need to step up and stop laying around. The remaining supporters of Assad are a problem too.

Yeah I know. LOL. Media is the last thing I look. Btw, over 40% of the rebels are Palestinian.
Really? I saw videos of Hamas training the Syrians and there are many Arabs coming from North Africa and the neighbouring countries around Syria. It's sad that in Australia, our foreign minister said anyone who goes to Syria and comes back will be in prison for 20 years and I heard from my mother that our family friend mostly Lebanese are still going to Syria and the government estimated 300 of them left lol.

Really? I saw videos of Hamas training the Syrians and there are many Arabs coming from North Africa and the neighbouring countries around Syria. It's sad that in Australia, our foreign minister said anyone who goes to Syria and comes back will be in prison for 20 years and I heard from my mother that our family friend mostly Lebanese are still going to Syria and the government estimated 300 of them left lol.

LOL. I know, European and American governments will put you in jail for that. Even though they claim to support the rebels lol. And they are mostly Palestinians in Syria. Not from Gaza. Gaza needs to defend itself but some few hundred people left Gaza to fight in Syria too. And Hamas in Syria is training rebels. Not Hamas from Gaza though. But what video? Can you link it? I never saw a video I just saw a report.

40% Palestinian, 30% Syrians, 20% foreigners. Trust me on these numbers. Everyone knows this well, ask syrians about it too they will admit it.

I know they will focus on politics but I don't bother following news on who captured what anymore...it seems it changes everyday and I really don't know if this will end anytime soon unfortunately.

It's just some people in Damascus need to step up and stop laying around. The remaining supporters of Assad are a problem too.
I don't follow news too, I don't believe what they say. I rather watch YouTube, source from activist and other update feeds from sites.

i really wish israel would stfu and stop trying to force a conflict.

they might not be involved in war right now, but they are the biggest threat to a massive war in the middle east

you really need to post a source for that comment.

i have never once heard any government official state that at all.

LOL. I know, European and American governments will put you in jail for that. Even though they claim to support the rebels lol. And they are mostly Palestinians in Syria. Not from Gaza. Gaza needs to defend itself but some few hundred people left Gaza to fight in Syria too. And Hamas in Syria is training rebels. Not Hamas from Gaza though. But what video? Can you link it? I never saw a video I just saw a report.
Yeah it's stupid, it's obvious that they are against the revolution. My mistake only Palestine videos in Syria and sources Hamas said Hamas training in Syria and I believe it and yeah the British and the French split those country peace they are all Syrians and Palestinians. Remember, Jordan doesn't exist the West split Syria as an excuse to establish Israel

i really wish israel would stfu and stop trying to force a conflict.

they might not be involved in war right now, but they are the biggest threat to a massive war in the middle east

you really need to post a source for that comment.

i have never once heard any government official state that at all.
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...syria-jihad-call/story-fn59niix-1226619543856 and yes Bob Carr said he doesn't want anyone going to Syria

What do u mean Israel stfu? They didn't do anything to Syria? It has nothing to do with them.

Don't worry about our culture bro, we stick to what our Prophet's and God told us, your people don't. That's the only difference. You're gonna start to see Israel fall as a nation the more secular they get. Less people will be joining the army, everything will get worse.

I've tried going to the West Bank and they won't let anyone from Gaza do so. Even if I have a US passport. And it's not only up to Jordan. I wanted to visit the Mosque in Jerusalem and its up to Israel to let me.

Israel's religious population is growing. They have more kids than the secular ones.

The army is a duty. Soon it will be a duty for all. Even religious and your Arab bro's. :woot:

I'm surprised you can't get into the WB with American passport. Maybe you're on a watch list of fundamentalists who want to go around cutting people's hair. :omghaha:

I'm sure there's something you can apply for to get in. Jerusalem is ...well...like nowhere else on earth.

Even for an atheist like me, it feels special. So much history under every step you take. Last time I was there I just sat on a wall (not THAT wall) and watched the world go by. In the space of a few seconds I see Greek Orthodox nuns, Rabbis and some Sheikh walk by. All the religions in one place.

Israel's religious population is growing. They have more kids than the secular ones.

The army is a duty. Soon it will be a duty for all. Even religious and your Arab bro's. :woot:

I'm surprised you can't get into the WB with American passport. Maybe you're on a watch list of fundamentalists who want to go around cutting people's hair. :omghaha:

I'm sure there's something you can apply for to get in. Jerusalem is ...well...like nowhere else on earth.

Even for an atheist like me, it feels special. So much history under every step you take. Last time I was there I just sat on a wall (not THAT wall) and watched the world go by. In the space of a few seconds I see Greek Orthodox nuns, Rabbis and some Sheikh walk by. All the religions in one place.

I can't go unless I throw away of my Gazan ID, this includes every Gazan. Not just me.

It's like hundredth time they spit the same thing since 10 years ago.Why do you guys make a new thread for it every single time?
Where is this freaking nuke?because we have seen dozens of these '2 months' timings.Just stop it.

Back
Top Bottom