What's new

Iran: We Developed a Missile 'Better than S-300'

if they mean better than the original s-300, it very possible. Assuming iran has made a break though in manufacturing T/R units for ESA radars(otherwise they could order em from russia or something i suppose)

the original s-300 had many problems even though it did have revolutionary(for the time) technology. it took a long time to set up, it has problems tracking low flying objects, its range is nothing special in today's world.

better than the latest s-300 systems? i highly doubt it.

A fair example of a on-topic, elaborate and useful comment ...and for the record your distribution as a member should be taken as an utter shit pattern for all trolls ever in all forums ...
You forgot to mention the Israelis in your post

You post is invalid, try again

if they mean better than the original s-300, it very possible. Assuming iran has made a break though in manufacturing T/R units for ESA radars(otherwise they could order em from russia or something i suppose)

the original s-300 had many problems even though it did have revolutionary(for the time) technology. it took a long time to set up, it has problems tracking low flying objects, its range is nothing special in today's world.

better than the latest s-300 systems? i highly doubt it.

It is like the S-400, the S-300 is better than the patriot, imagine the Iranian bavar-375 look at the numbers, it is 75% better than the S-300 so almost like the S-400, so by 2016 it will be like the latter if not aiming for the S-500.

Advanced missile system as stealth jet qaher 313

Last edited:
Advanced missile system as stealth jet qaher 313
What about Qaher?
Please read scientific articles about the Qaher-313 in this thread and elswhere. It is a secret plane for now like the F-117 was in its time. And the Qaher goes further, it can also fight .
Have you heard about the new Fateh submarine, do not tell me that you have not seen the images and the video., so what about advanced systems.
It is a matter of governement style, this new one does not want to show iran achievements as quickly as they are ready to be mass manufactured, they show bits and mostly testings of improved technologies, in a few words they are slower at showing what they have and what they achieved, keeping media ( zionist; very subjective) gessing and sleepless.

What about Qaher?
Please read scientific articles about the Qaher-313 in this thread and elswhere. It is a secret plane for now like the F-117 was in its time. And the Qaher goes further, it can also fight .
Have you heard about the new Fateh submarine, do not tell me that you have not seen the images and the video., so what about advanced systems.
It is a matter of governement style, this new one does not want to show iran achievements as quickly as they are ready to be mass manufactured, they show bits and mostly testings of improved technologies, in a few words they are slower at showing what they have and what they achieved, keeping media ( zionist; very subjective) gessing and sleepless.
:rofl:
F313 (Ghaher) mock-up: To how extend was acceptable?

Read post # 95 that is mine, and you get your answer again.
There is no post #95, probably you mean #75 which is an unrelated and BS post. Anyway, I think Ir.Tab comments are self explanatory, and every person with an IQ higher than 80 can understand them.

There is no post #95, probably you mean #75 which is an unrelated and BS post. Anyway, I think Ir.Tab comments are self explanatory, and every person with an IQ higher than 80 can understand them.

Yes, #75 and if it is BS that is your little opinion, no one could debate that, so I invite you to at least some Comparative BS, and please try your best, 'cause anyone can come here on the site and say that about any post, so debate it or leave.

This "airplane"shown there can't fly. Its too small, the engines intakes are too small, it will be too slow and unstable. If Iran want scare us in the west...please make it right because all you create with stuff like this is laughing. I think you know good enough that all this anouncements only create laughet on our side.

As for ocean liners, no, iran does not build ocean liners. What you mean are oil tankers ...ocean liners are ocean going passengers vessels. Like Queen Mary.
Actually lying and deceiving is forbidden for Muslims. I wonder how long Iran can live this cheating life. I mean they can't trick westerns of course which makes me believe they are doing it to cheat and lie to their own population which really shows their IQ. Last year Iran also showed their fighter jet. The molding was not even done correct. No way it could fly. I wonder if Iranians ask themselves why they never see their fightter jet in the air?

Yes, #75 and if it is BS that is your little opinion, no one could debate that, so I invite you to at least some Comparative BS, and please try your best, 'cause anyone can come here on the site and say that about any post, so debate it or leave.
Your post is pure BS and hilarious. You are telling a joke that they can build a stealth fighter with 2 million dollars :rofl: and they can build 100 of them to compete with F22.:omghaha: Rest of your comment is also pure BS.

You missed the 8000 $ for the autopilot, so your formula and calculus are false.
The airplane might cost 2 millions or less (see post #26), and the Idea behind it is to overcome any number of attacking aircrafts (at least 10 to 20 for one) with stealthy aircrafts,; if an F-22 costs 200 million$, Iran can produce 100 Qaher-313 for that price or 40 to 50 for the price of an F-35, although restricted to the middle east, its all what Iran needs as a value plus air defence deterrent.
Scary if one imagines a swarm of these fighter jets roaming Iranian skies and the Persian gulf in addition to the drones, the other fighter jets and the all altitudes air defence systems, all this in an integrated air defence and counter attack system, plus all the the ballistic missiles, the cruise missiles, and surface to surface missiles.
It looks like fiber glass to untrained eyes, but what do you know about carbon fiber witch is as strong as steal.
So, according to your false calculus, all in all it will cost 12 Gs forgetting the engine, so let us say 112 Gs , so think about what systems it will have for Between 1 and 2 million dollars.
To give you a hint, there are very small AESA radars on the market today, that can be used for take off and landing, illuminating targets, shut off and change course before the attack, so it will be stealthy and efficient at a low cost and high sophistication, it is in my opinion, the ultimate in optimisation, which is a fate on its own.

Your post is pure BS and hilarious. You are telling a joke that they can build a stealth fighter with 2 million dollars :rofl: and they can build 100 of them to compete with F22.:omghaha: Rest of your comment is also pure BS.

Again that is your little opinion, and it does not matter in the real world, I said for 2 million comparing to the amounts that were advanced by some people on that thread, it is still big for comparison , my own opinion will be between 5 and 10 million as I stated before in other threads on the Qaher. I am telling you this because I know that a BS mind can think nothing but BS, and can not come with one convicting argument but BS talk.

Actually lying and deceiving is forbidden for Muslims. I wonder how long Iran can live this cheating life. I mean they can't trick westerns of course which makes me believe they are doing it to cheat and lie to their own population which really shows their IQ. Last year Iran also showed their fighter jet. The molding was not even done correct. No way it could fly. I wonder if Iranians ask themselves why they never see their fightter jet in the air?

American, European and Israeli military and defense experts believe them so what do you have for intelligence more than these people to accuse Iran of lying or cheating, it will be nice of you to tell us your sources or that your comments are gratuitous talk just for talk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom