What's new

Iran warns of leaving NPT if nuclear case goes to UN

We hit your base directly from our land and announce it and you couldn't do any shit against us.
images

imrs.php
Note that they changed their words from attacking Iran if attack any US base or ally we will attack Iran to no soldier died so no need to attack Iran.

Last edited:
Iran must be having nuclear weapons ready right now. This country had tested it's nukes secretly back in 2002 itself.... It's a nuclear power already.... They just need one test to prove this to the world...

Iran must be having nuclear weapons ready right now. This country had tested it's nukes secretly back in 2002 itself.... It's a nuclear power already.... They just need one test to prove this to the world...

The question is, why do they need to prove it? Those that need to know, already know.

My friend, read my comment, more specifically the second part again.

I know and understand too but unless and until you show something like Pakistan chagai test nobody will be scared of you.... Though I'm myself convinced that Iran is a nuclear power ....

Or better answer would be that those who need to know, already know and hence the reason why Super Power till date failed to touch Iran the way it did Iraq....

Last edited:
I know and understand too but unless and until you show something like Pakistan chagai test nobody will be scared of you.... Though I'm myself convinced that Iran is a nuclear power ....

No, that was the point of my comment. Those nations whom you want Iran to prove something to already know Iran's capability. They know Iran had a working design as far back as 2002. No need to show anything else. The message has been sent. Those that need to know, already know.

No, that was the point of my comment. Those nations whom you want Iran to prove something to already know Iran's capability. They know Iran had a working design as far back as 2002. No need to show anything else. The message has been sent. Those that need to know, already know.

Yes and you didn't read my second para....

Back
Top Bottom