What's new

Iran warns of leaving NPT if nuclear case goes to UN

In theory Iran would have liked to keep Europe in relatively good terms. But I think what we're seeing now is what we always suspected to be true anyway. In that the Europeans are on the same boat as the Americans. It does not matter who is in the white house. All the Europeans are doing today is playing the good cop.
Europeans are useless it’s no point of keeping them with good terms.

In theory Iran would have liked to keep Europe in relatively good terms. But I think what we're seeing now is what we always suspected to be true anyway. In that the Europeans are on the same boat as the Americans. It does not matter who is in the white house. All the Europeans are doing today is playing the good cop.

Thats right. Europe will crash soon due to the Idiots in the govs and the Idiots in EU. Then there will be some infights in the europe countries and then europe will be build up again. This all needs around 20+ years. So for Iran it is better to look into Asia for more friends and try to make business as good as possible all over the world.

East would be stupid to believe that threat is only for West.
Iran hates Pakistan more than Americans.... so the real threat is for Pakistan US is just a show horse of Iran.
Batman you are completely BATS!

Guys remember a few days I said the likes of Trump understand nothing but force and how Iran has always been aware of it? And now by the word of the new head of the Qods forces himself:

IRGC Qods Force Commander: Enemies Understand No Language but Force

https://en.farsnews.com/newstext.aspx?nn=13981030000845

Iran tried to be reasonable with them, but they used that to drive knives into Iran at every opportunity. The nature of the US deep state will never change when it comes to Iran. And nature dictates almost everything.

To illustrate this, the famous story of the scorpion and frog:

One day, a scorpion looked around at the mountain where he lived and decided that he wanted a change. So he set out on a journey through the forests and hills. He climbed over rocks and under vines and kept going until he reached a river.

The river was wide and swift, and the scorpion stopped to reconsider the situation. He couldn't see any way across. So he ran upriver and then checked downriver, all the while thinking that he might have to turn back.

Suddenly, he saw a frog sitting in the rushes by the bank of the stream on the other side of the river. He decided to ask the frog for help getting across the stream.

"Hellooo Mr. Frog!" called the scorpion across the water, "Would you be so kind as to give me a ride on your back across the river?"

"Well now, Mr. Scorpion! How do I know that if I try to help you, you wont try to kill me?" asked the frog hesitantly.

"Because," the scorpion replied, "If I try to kill you, then I would die too, for you see I cannot swim!"

Now this seemed to make sense to the frog. But he asked. "What about when I get close to the bank? You could still try to kill me and get back to the shore!"

"This is true," agreed the scorpion, "But then I wouldn't be able to get to the other side of the river!"

"Alright then...how do I know you wont just wait till we get to the other side and THEN kill me?" said the frog.

"Ahh...," crooned the scorpion, "Because you see, once you've taken me to the other side of this river, I will be so grateful for your help, that it would hardly be fair to reward you with death, now would it?!"

So the frog agreed to take the scorpion across the river. He swam over to the bank and settled himself near the mud to pick up his passenger. The scorpion crawled onto the frog's back, his sharp claws prickling into the frog's soft hide, and the frog slid into the river. The muddy water swirled around them, but the frog stayed near the surface so the scorpion would not drown. He kicked strongly through the first half of the stream, his flippers paddling wildly against the current.

Halfway across the river, the frog suddenly felt a sharp sting in his back and, out of the corner of his eye, saw the scorpion remove his stinger from the frog's back. A deadening numbness began to creep into his limbs.

"You fool!" croaked the frog, "Now we shall both die! Why on earth did you do that?"

The scorpion shrugged, and did a little jig on the drownings frog's back.

"I could not help myself. It is my nature."

Then they both sank into the muddy waters of the swiftly flowing river.

http://allaboutfrogs.org/stories/scorpion.html

Pakistan nuclear policy was driven by India, India's driven by China, China's driven by ..........list goes on, so stop blaming everything on being western puppet, blame Iranian incompetence for change.

India was non aligned only by name, everyone know it was more friendlier toward Soviets. It only turned towards US when Soviets become history.

Don't want to glorify rest.
Sadly Like a lot of the pakistani posters here on this forum you let your traditional myopic anti india bias[to put it very mildly] color your views and cloud your thinking.Cold war india WAS non aligned,pretty obviously so in fact if you bother to look,for instance the plutonium for its first nuclear weapons test came not from soviet supplied reactors[because there werent any] but from the canadian supplied CIRUS research reactor[the heavy water for that came from the USA],indeed the bulk of indias 22 nuclear reactors are heavy water candu [canadian designed] types,there are only 2 reactors of soviet design,the vvers,and these were only built long after the end of the cold war.In fact indias first commercial reactors were 2 us supplied boiling water types [BWR] back in the early 60s.Now even though india did not sign the npt 26 of its reactors are under iaea safeguards.Interestingly pakistans first commercial reactor KANUPP-1 is also a candu type reactor supplied by canada,fancy that eh?,what a coincidence,oh and its also been under iaea safeguards since it was constructed.
Pahlavis iran like pakistan WAS a us vassal state,and it had some very big plans for nuclear power,but in order to achieve these it needed the close cooperation of the west and specifically the us and that required things like signing the npt,however in return this would`ve allowed iran access to a great deal of nuclear technology including things like reprocessing facilities and a complete fuel cycle.So pahlavis vassal iran saw signing the npt as no great impediment,quite the opposite in fact,after all as us vassal states neither iran or pakistan had the option of turning to the soviets for nuclear technology,so it was either the west or nothing.So as you can clearly see incompetence had nothing whatsoever to do with it I`m afraid.
By comparison pakistans refusal to sign the npt had some really rather unpleasant repercussions as it effectively cut off virtually all supplies of nuclear technology and cooperation with the west just when pakistan REALLY needed it the most ie in the aftermath of smiling buddha.In fact it wasnt until 1989,17 years after the inauguration of KANUPP-1 that china agreed to build pakistans second commercial power reactor CHASNUPP-1.In real terms the cost to pakistan of not signing the npt was that its commercial nuclear power program was in limbo for around 22 years.

PS
Dont misunderstand me,I`m simply correcting the errors in your above post,I have no love of any kind whatsoever for the current pro us/pro zionist,hindu fascist led india.

They will never do this, If they do this we will decimate them, And the wimp Ayatollah knows this very well.

They will never do this, If they do this we will decimate them, And the wimp Ayatollah knows this very well.
This sentence is very familiar, I think I've heard it before. Ah, before the Iranian invasion of Ain al-Assad.
ok you can do that in the way that you decimated after invasion of Ain al-Assad.

Sadly Like a lot of the pakistani posters here on this forum you let your traditional myopic anti india bias[to put it very mildly] color your views and cloud your thinking.Cold war india WAS non aligned,pretty obviously so in fact if you bother to look,

Says a braindead Irani Mullah who claim to know more about India then Pakistanis? There is no one who can deny that India was more closer to USSR during cold war then they were to USA, their military was using Russia origin weapons, their were usually backed by Russia whenever US supported Pakistani stance on Kashmir and Bangladesh.
Even As we speak Russian are busy building nuclear reactors and nuclear subs for India, supplying Brahmos and what not.

As for nuclear issue, Whatever you said i didn't said otherwise, having tilt toward Soviet doesnt mean you have to go ape shit crazy like Mullahs, Pakistan and India played it much better.

Oh....,you mean like you did after irans missile strikes?....oh wait..yeah..thats right you didnt.Or perhaps after the dprks icbm test?......oh wait...thats right,not a damn thing was done that time either despite the chumpsters boasts about it not happening
giphy.gif

:usflag::haha:
If anyones a wimp here my friend its the chumpster in chief currently stinking up the white house with his non stop streams of odious bullsh~t.But then thats what happens if you let just any chump run for high office.:tsk:

And when they go through with it then what, you going to join in on the operation to stop them tough guy? Give me a break, you're a nobody...

There isn't much left for Iran to lose fyi. Leaving the NPT would be a legitimate policy decision that of which is being taken into serious consideration given the rapid and severe deterioration of relations as well as deterrence under Trump's oh so profound and ingenious foreign policy direction (lead by Israel's Netanyahu). If America haphazardly (and it would absolutely be haphazard) strikes Iran proper, its full on war, no questions. We've seen what a small demonstration of Iranian power can do. But I'm fully assuming you think America can 'win' this altercation just because. Truly I have lost count how many times I've heard that exact sentiment, "America wins because America will win, because always winning America is and America always wins no matter what" or some other deluded derivation of that. That stance is a complete and total none-argument btw. I realize Holistic thinking is not a strong suit in America (born and raised here, I would know), just bomb first then ask questions later; totally works out in the end, no doubt about it....

Calling them weak or feckless has no basis in reality either other than making yourself out to be woefully ignorant on the matter. Save the jingoism for Sunday when Football is on and all your "Muh Murica" friends get together and rant about subjects you know little about. Surely you've studied the issue and your cursory input on the matter is of utmost importance.

Let's get real 'IronHeart', it was a smart decision for Trump to back off from striking against Iran even after he PROMISED he would hit the Iranians back if even a single hair on an Americans head was harmed. So I think we can assume, at least for now, Iran has scarred Trump just a little/Trump wants to de-escalate since America won this round and doesn't want to squander its winnings, either that or all this is just some childish kabuki theatre. Either way Iran is prepared for open conflict with the United States, the same United States that wants to pivot to Asia, the same United States that wants to disengage from the Middle East and wind down the war in Afghanistan. I don't think getting into a shooting war with a nation that can quite literally reduce American operational capacity in the region significantly to be a smart idea. At least not until the rampaging Orange buffoon is re-elected. Then maybe we can talk about war in earnest.

Back
Top Bottom