What's new

Iran versus Azerbaijan - which one is stronger?

image001.jpg

Kurdish part is really exeggerated. Azeris are close to 30% not 20%.

Why are Qazvin not listed as Azeri settlement? It is nearly 100% Azeri. Same with Karaj, and of course, Hamadan.

As you can see, there are Azeri settlements even in south of Iran.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

the Azeri language is a Turkic language that I respect it much but what the hell are Qajar languages? I've never heard about such languages in any linguistics book. even if there was a Qajar language that I think no Iranian has ever heard about it, but it is better for us that those languages have ceased to exist. the Qajars sold Iran to Britain and Russia and any other foreign countries and I don't blame the British or the Russians for that at all. the Qajars didn't deserve to rule over Iran, It's just as simple as that.

Qajar are one of the Azeri tribes, like you can see in that map. Qajar are listed as a Azeri dialect.

I am not trying to troll here. I just want to understand why a confrontation between the Iranians and Turks is even a reality?

It isn't a reality. Our friend AQS-1918 said things in another forum that sounded like Azerbaijan is militarily stronger than Iran. I urged him to open a thread if he thinks Azerbaijan is militarily stronger than Iran because he sounded too war-oriented. He didn't open the thread but Persian God King opened the thread which was a wrong move if you ask me. I believe there is no reason for this thread to be continued unless we want to talk about the armed forces of the two countries seriously.

It isn't a reality. Our friend AQS-1918 said things in another forum that sounded like Azerbaijan is militarily stronger than Iran. I urged him to open a thread if he thinks Azerbaijan is militarily stronger than Iran because he sounded too war-oriented. He didn't open the thread but Persian God King opened the thread which was a wrong move if you ask me. I believe there is no reason for this thread to be continued unless we want to talk about the armed forces of the two countries seriously.

I don't understand why you are repeating that, but I never said that Azerbaijan had a stronger military.

It is you guys who are talking like Azerbaijan is defencless, and I wanted to show you that's not the case at all.

I don't understand why you are repeating that, but I never said that Azerbaijan had a stronger military.

It is you guys who are talking like Azerbaijan is defencless or something, and I showed you that's not the case at all.

I didn't think Azerbaijan was defenseless but I thought Azerbaijan is no threat to Iran and can't be a military threat to Iran in the next 10 years and I still believe Azerbaijan is no match for Iran if a war happens. I even set an example. Kuwait had one of the most modern and updated armies of the world when Iraq invaded the country within few days. I'm not a militarist though, as I said from the very beginning I said Iran could solve the issue through legal diplomatic channels or if legal diplomatic ways failed, it could use its levers in the region. but to be quite honest, your army is no match for the Iranian army. that is what we should be talking here. about the abilities of the armies of Iran and Azerbaijan, but for some reason that is beyond me now, we're talking about other things.

the Azeri language is a Turkic language that I respect it much but what the hell are Qajar languages? I've never heard about such languages in any linguistics book. even if there was a Qajar language that I think no Iranian has ever heard about it, but it is better for us that those languages have ceased to exist. the Qajars sold Iran to Britain and Russia and any other foreign countries and I don't blame the British or the Russians for that at all. the Qajars didn't deserve to rule over Iran, It's just as simple as that.

If you look at that map, there are people around the Caspian sea that still speak "Qajari." I also have no idea what it's, I was just using it as an example.

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Kurdish part is really exeggerated. Azeris are close to 30% not 20%.

Why are Qazvin not listed as Azeri settlement? It is nearly 100% Azeri. Same with Karaj, and of course, Hamadan.

As you can see, there are Azeri settlements even in south of Iran.

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Qajar are one of the Azeri tribes, like you can see in that map. Qajar are listed as a Azeri dialect.

lmao
that's all I gotta say

fine, let's say 30%. Does it make a difference? Only 13 percent of Iran was able to speak the language in 2004.

I don't understand why people are trolling. Here is a military forum, Aren't we supposed to talk about military aspects of the title? Iran vs Azerbaijan. Which is stronger militarily? That's the goal of the topic but we've discussed everything so far except that.
1/ it is not the place for military purpose. already said it. there is "world affairs" here.
2/ some people started to fight each other and it is better to keep remind there is not so much problems between us.
especially when you read "it is like india and pakistan"

better to move this thread.

1/ it is not the place for military purpose. already said it. there is "world affairs" here.
2/ some people started to fight each other and it is better to keep remind there is not so much problems between us.
especially when you read "it is like india and pakistan"

better to move this thread.

Would you read the first post of the thread before you share your opinion with me? the purpose of the thread is clear from the first post.

All right, i making this thread to ask who do you think is stronger Iran or azerbaijan, suppose they go to war and no outside gets involved, just one on one.
and compare them.
thank alot.
by the OP.

I didn't think Azerbaijan was defenseless but I thought Azerbaijan is no threat to Iran and can't be a military threat to Iran in the next 10 years and I still believe Azerbaijan is no match for Iran if a war happens. I even set an example. Kuwait had one of the most modern and updated armies of the world when Iraq invaded the country within few days. I'm not a militarist though, as I said from the very beginning I said Iran could solve the issue through legal diplomatic channels or if legal diplomatic ways failed, it could use its levers in the region. but to be quite honest, your army is no match for the Iranian army. that is what we should be talking here. about the abilities of the armies of Iran and Azerbaijan, but for some reason that is beyond me now, we're talking about other things.

Of course Iran is a much bigger country, and have much bigger military. There is no comparision. But we both know that Iran and Azerbaijan are far from fighting each other, at least for foreseeable future.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

[QUOTE
lmao
that's all I gotta say

fine, let's say 30%. Does it make a difference? Only 13 percent of Iran was able to speak the language in 2004.[/QUOTE]

Why lmao?

Where did you find that? Go to Teheran and half of the people are speaking Azeri, without exeggeration.

Of course Iran is a much bigger country, and have much bigger military. There is no comparision. But we both know that Iran and Azerbaijan are far from fighting each other, at least for foreseeable future.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

lmao
that's all I gotta say

fine, let's say 30%. Does it make a difference? Only 13 percent of Iran was able to speak the language in 2004.

Why lmao?

Where did you find that? Go to Teheran and half of the people are speaking Azeri, without exeggeration.

Of course. I know that there will be no wars between us and you could see I always insisted that the problem should and could be solved through diplomacy instead of showing our teeth to each other.

I live in Tehran. not half of the people speak Azeri. maybe 10% to 20% at the best.
Let me tell you something, everyone in Iran is somehow upset with the regime. don't think that the Persians are happy with the regime, because they are not. the Persian culture has no place in the regime's Islamic agenda and only people like Mashaiee talk about the Persian culture, almost everyone else talks about the Islamic culture. There is a stupid proverb that goes: "Discriminating everyone is like justice and equality". so the idea that the Persians are anti-Turkish/Azeri and they want to destroy your culture is what is put in your heads by those who want to create rift between nations of the region and your government is heading their wish.

Would you read the first post of the thread before you share your opinion with me? the purpose of the thread is clear from the first post.

by the OP.
you are not the center of the world
i was commenting after the comment "it is like india and pakistan" about tension

and again not only this is stupid to make a thread to compare our two countries
but especially in a "world affairs" part : it looks like there is a confrontation between our countries

there is a part in this forum for military purpose for each country. thanks.

I don't really think a new regime would change something for Azeris. Shah was even worse for Azeris, I don't know if you actually know it.

The revolution started from Tabriz.

So if the alternative regime is Pahlavi family, no thanks. So there is one way out, and you know what. If not today, it will happen tomorrow.

Man khodam az Iran hastam, yekam Farsi beledem veli az senne kem ma dar Baku raftim, so now I don't know much, but I understand alot actually. I have difficulties with writing.

you are not the center of the world
i was commenting after the comment "it is like india and pakistan" about tension

and again not only this is stupid to make a thread to compare our two countries
but especially in a "world affairs" part : it looks like there is a confrontation between our countries

there is a part in this forum for military purpose for each country. thanks.

Of course I'm not center of the world. but thanks for reminding anyways. so are you saying that when you participate in a thread you don't care what the title and the goal of the topic is? about the wrong place of the thread, tell that to the starter (Persian God King).
It is not like the issue between India and Pakistan. I doubt anyone said that.

I don't really think a new regime would change something for Azeris. Shah was even worse for Azeris, I don't know if you actually know it.

So if the alternative regime is Pahlavi family, no thanks. So there is one way out, and you know what. If not today, it will happen tomorrow.

That one way out that you're talking about is only your government's propaganda which is dangerous for friendship and amicable ties between our nations. No country likes its neighbors to motivate separatists inside its territory for sure.so do not even count on that and as someone else on the thread told you, if someone is supposed to join the motherland, that would be republic of Azerbaijan joining Iran, not the other way around.

Man Bakui nistam, khodem az Iran hastam.

Do not take my words as someone from Baku. That's all I can tell you.

But, do you support Pahlavi family, or you want some other regime for Iran?

[QUOTE
lmao
that's all I gotta say

Why lmao?

Where did you find that? Go to Teheran and half of the people are speaking Azeri, without exeggeration.[/QUOTE]
HAHAHHA
oh my god!
this is just wow!

half of Tehran is speaking Azari? Really?
I'm shirazi myself but I've been to Tehran twice. Think about what you're saying for a second.

Man khodam az Iran hastam, yekam Farsi beledem veli az senne kem ma dar Baku raftim, so now I don't know much, but I understand alot actually. I have difficulties with writing.
Pahlavi family? the people who support them, they represent what? 1% of the people? don't worry about them ;)

Azeris showed they know how to protest when things are wrong.
let's hope a better future

Back
Top Bottom