What's new

Iran unveiled armored vehicle, jamming system, drones, smart robot and more

look at the video you will send one of them to blow up a tank but if its come a cross of a soldier it will kill him and then it will destroy the tank

maxresdefault.jpg

EGALVbyWsAAYqqD.jpg

EGALVhaXoAE139a.jpg

Can the gun move or it's dependent on the movement of the robot itself? If the gun can't move it will be very difficult to target.

its not the non-Iranian part that personally ticks me off. its that its the helmet of a direct enemy of the most glorious period of Iranian history. an unacceptable mistake.
Well if you look at political situation of the time it was Athens that was Iran enemy not Sparta .they were just get between Iran and Athens conflict . and if you look at history later iran after fuelling a 30 year war between Athens and Sparta helped Sparta enough to crush Athens .

Can the gun move or it's dependent on the movement of the robot itself? If the gun can't move it will be very difficult to target.
no on this robot the gun dose not move, robot it self will move to get a line of site, we have 4 other robots on those ones the weapon will move but they are much slower then this one

here they are

0753516_xl.jpg

1395070712393438687806710.jpg

1872590_847.jpg

13931210000493_PhotoI.jpg

rw6icly79jz49rfl5exk5B15D.jpg

390882_124.jpg

13950705122107737_PhotoL.jpg

I wonder how heavy is the mechanism for rotating the gun and why they don't use it in our APC and fast attack boats

no on this robot the gun dose not move, robot it self will move to get a line of site, we have 4 other robots on those ones the weapon will move but they are much slower then this one

here they are

0753516_xl.jpg

1395070712393438687806710.jpg

1872590_847.jpg

13931210000493_PhotoI.jpg

rw6icly79jz49rfl5exk5B15D.jpg

390882_124.jpg

13950705122107737_PhotoL.jpg

Ok this is a good one. The other one if the robot itself has to move then it will be very difficult to target multiple enemy troops spread accros few hundred meters.

But whose gonna reload it in the heat of combat lol?

They're surely designed to operate far from their operators, in suicide/support tactics.
Oh dear...bro if I have answer such elementary questions what's the point

Oh dear...bro if I have answer such elementary questions what's the point

My point being....this thing will be destroyed before it even reloads its ammo.

There is tech being developed to counter such small UGV's (Unmanned Ground Vehicle) by spotting them from afar, whether visually, through IR or other means and neutralizing them.

There is tech being developed to counter such small UGV's (Unmanned Ground Vehicle) by spotting them from afar, whether visually, through IR or other means and neutralizing them.
Bhai this is a game that's constantly developing.

Bhai this is a game that's constantly developing.

Yea but the toys in OP are like 10 years old...they need to catch up.

Though it's admirable what Iran has achieved under its current circumstances. :enjoy:

It’s used in guirella warfare as well as urban warfare, special forces, etc.

Would be very hard for a tank crew/APC/humvee to spot this and if it gets underneath it’s over.

And it’s not as easy to counter as you think. As for the one with an AK on it, like I said it’s probably for clearing tight areas or provide covering fire for troops to change positions.

Just look at Syria civil war. Everyone thinks soldiers stand staring at the frontline 24/7. That’s not what happens in war when activate fronts can become dormant.

It’s used in guirella warfare as well as urban warfare, special forces, etc.

Would be very hard for a tank crew/APC/humvee to spot this and if it gets underneath it’s over.

And it’s not as easy to counter as you think. As for the one with an AK on it, like I said it’s probably for clearing tight areas or provide covering fire for troops to change positions.

Just look at Syria civil war. Everyone thinks soldiers stand staring at the frontline 24/7. That’s not what happens in war when activate fronts can become dormant.

UAV's from afar can spot these toys easily through visuals and other methods. Where radio signals can be blocked too.

And you think the enemy won't have autonomous UGV hunters too? :D

UAV's from afar can spot these toys easily through visuals and other methods. Where radio signals can be blocked too.

And you think the enemy won't have autonomous UGV hunters too? :D

Sir there is no UAV searching for a tiny remote control car the size of a shoebox. Similar things are being used by special forces/SWAT around the world. So I assume they know more than you.

No weapon is without flaws. But dismissing this shows your naivety.

Back
Top Bottom