What's new

Iran, Turkey, Pakistan to bolster railway cooperation

537rgf.jpg

simit and tea , usually have this in the morning if your in a hurry with some tea

omg you know what i want know

erik%20can.jpg

i love plums

in turkey there are 81 citys with numbers with alphabetical e.g adana is 01 and every city is special for something , adana is special for adana kebab for example if someone gives me a random number i will say what they are special for

for example , sivas is special/ famous in turkey for two things

1. sivas kofte -
2887696650_25264fd349.jpg

2. sivas kangal( dog breed ) -
sivas-kangal-resimleri-4.jpeg

sivas-kangal.jpg

in turkey there are 81 citys with numbers with alphabetical e.g adana is 01 and every city is special for something , adana is special for adana kebab for example if someone gives me a random number i will say what they are special for

I don't like Adana kebab so much. I have eaten it in Turkey but it was to bland. It's a bad version of kebab koobideh.

city van is special with their cats

VAN CAT( JUST LOOK AT BEATIFUL EYES TWO DIFFERENT COLOUR ) -
van-kedisi-1.jpg

pissipissi_1113904192van_kedisi_28.jpg

I don't like Adana kebab so much. I have eaten it in Turkey but it was to bland. It's a bad version of kebab koobideh.

then you had it in a wrong restaurant or you just dont like it , i dont know what koobideh is but then try urfa kebab

this kebab is special because it uses special spices from urfa
13-3.jpg

then you had it in a wrong restaurant or you just dont like it , i dont know what koobideh is but then try urfa kebab

this kebab is special because it uses special spices from urfa
13-3.jpg

I have eaten it in various cities and restaurants, but still don't really liked it. I've never eaten Urfa kebab, but it looks like Persian kebab. I will try it one time.

anyone tried these before ?

ALKO_Pismaniye.jpg

adana people are known for loving spicy stuff , they drink spicy turnip juice

fft99_mf866080.Jpeg

for example the city rize is known for tea

5-2.jpg

rizeturist.jpg

and erzurum , famous for the delicious cag kebab

cag-kebabi_77155.jpg

cag-kebabi_167320.jpg

1b.jpg

with ayran with it
ayran.jpg

It's clear what we have to do now.
We have to pressure our governments to build a high speed rail linking Lahore, Tehran and Istanbul so people can get breakfast in Istanbul, Lunch in Tehran and Dinner in Lahore. :victory:

Back
Top Bottom