What's new

Iran, Turkey, Pakistan to bolster railway cooperation

Of course we eat, thanks to the regional differences we have a wide cuisine include hundreds of spicy meats, pastries, vegetables.

Only kind of foods made up from eggplants I like are these(both have minced meat and vegetables with them)
4950632923_c812afcec9.jpg

patl%C4%B1can+musakka.JPG

After the Kol böreği, su böreği is my second favourite börek variant
su_boregi.JPG

SDC10254_1.jpg

as i said in turkey every city has many things famous , izmir parts if more healthier and olive oil food , east is spicy food and kebabs
some turkish delight

gullu_lokum.jpg

yemekhikayeleri_lokum.jpg

Home made manti - this is one of the famous things in my city

Turkish+Ravioli+(Manti).JPG

i think pakistanis have copied most of the indian food....i have eaten them there in india!!

Its the other way around the amount of muslim meat dishes that indians claim are ridiculous

Many indians in uk etc will go into so called indian retaurants (run by muslims) and wont recognise the food

i think pakistanis have copied most of the indian food....i have eaten them there in india!!

I wonder if u ever have tasted rosh or namkeen gosht... or perhaps sajji? cant you even pronounce their names? some food eaten in indian punjab which consists of less than 2-3% punjabis doesnt mean u know abt "OUR" food... also its sad how an indian hides behind a swiss flag... must be shameful...

I wonder if u ever have tasted rosh or namkeen gosht... or perhaps sajji? cant you even pronounce their names? some food eaten in indian punjab which consists of less than 2-3% punjabis doesnt mean u know abt "OUR" food... also its sad how an indian hides behind a swiss flag... must be shameful...

there are so many indian restraus in geneva and zurich and i have eaten those red ball type of sweets and many related foods there....pakistanis are taking the name of some other's inventories and claiming it tto be theirs'??(pro talibanis)..must be shameful...

I think Iran is a big stumbling block for Pakistan in developing a strategic relationship with Turkey and other Middle Eastern countries. Iran sits between Turkey & Pakistan and after the outbreak of Syrian crisis and Iranian regime’s unabated support to Al-Assad, has turned the table against the clerical Shiite regime in the predominantly Sunnite Middle east & North Africa.

almost everything what i eat,
I asked you for the list of foods we copied and you instead posted a one liner rant which leads me to believe your argument is weak therefore you are just here to troll. Not surprised at all, its very typical for bharatis to be trolls.

and foxes living in the desert won't know it!:partay:
Neither would a bharati troll who's too ashamed to show his flags and is only good at posting one liners.

I think Iran is a big stumbling block for Pakistan in developing a strategic relationship with Turkey and other Middle Eastern countries. Iran sits between Turkey & Pakistan and after the outbreak of Syrian crisis and Iranian regime’s unabated support to Al-Assad, has turned the table against the clerical Shiite regime in the predominantly Sunnite Middle east & North Africa.

If Pakistan's relations with Iran were a problem with Turkey then why would Turkey agree to bolster the Railway cooperation?

Turkey is already Pakistan's Strategic Partner, they have assisted Pakistan on many occasions. In fact Pakistan just bought modern artillery with ToT from them which gives us an advantage over indian artillery on the border.

Are you guys done with virtual food torture? Thanks for rmininding some of these dishes. Get the train running already; eagerly waiting.

Are you guys done with virtual food torture? Get the train running already; eagerly waiting.

I am not an expert but I think the train will be run in 2 parts, as the track gauge is different for Turkey/Iran & Pakistan.

I asked you for the list of foods we copied and you instead posted a one liner rant which leads me to believe your argument is weak therefore you are just here to troll. Not surprised at all, its very typical for bharatis to be trolls.

Neither would a bharati troll who's too ashamed to show his flags and is only good at posting one liners.

If Pakistan's relations with Iran were a problem with Turkey then why would Turkey agree to bolster the Railway cooperation?

Turkey is already Pakistan's Strategic Partner, they have assisted Pakistan on many occasions. In fact Pakistan just bought modern artillery with ToT from them which gives us an advantage over indian artillery on the border.

I totally agree with your point that Pakistan and Turkey have a wonderful bilateral relationship and growing in to deep rooted relationship and that is natural as they both have many things in common. I put forward my point on trilateral relationship that includes Iran ,and depicted my doubts based on my assessment for the same.

Back
Top Bottom