What's new

Iran, Turkey, Pakistan to bolster railway cooperation

Lagta hah abb HALWAI LOGG bhi iss maidaan mein koodh parrey hein.Pehley unn ki Kammi thi......:lol:

These 3 countries has a great millitary history. The nations are truly fighter nations but sad that one of the 3 is not trustable otherwise with good co-orporation we could be a great power. Anyway, good project. The ways must be easy to go to Pakistan from Turkey. I want to visit Pakistan really.

I'd reccommend you wait till the Americans leave Afghanistan, if you ever decide to visit Pakistan, or just visit Islamabad/Lahore or any city in Punjab. Our current 'leaders' have ruined our beautiful country.

Lagta hah abb HALWAI LOGG bhi iss maidaan mein koodh parrey hein.Pehley unn ki Kammi thi......:lol:

halwa khao jan banao :D

Didn't went through the entire thread, but i would like to ask how the track gauge difference will be overcome as Pakistan follows Indian/Broad Gauge while Iran & Turkey follows Standard Gauge

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1f/Rail_gauge_world.png

probably the broad gauge trains will be used from iran to pakistan and passengers will need to be shifted?

someone post pics of Iranian food :smitten:
As you wish bro:

Roasted Whitefish:
roasted_whitefish_2.jpg

khoresh Gheimeh:
%D9%82%DB%8C%D9%85%D9%87-%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%87%D8%AF%DB%8C.jpg

Roasted lamb:
roast_lamb_1.jpg

Yogurt and herbs dip
yogurt_and_herbs_dip_1.jpg

Beef and potato frittata
beef_and_potato_frittata_1.jpg

Celery stew on rice
celery_stew_on_rice_1.jpg

Pan fried fish with dill rice
pan_fried_fish_with_dill_rice_1.jpg

Kabab Koobideh
375_634521885570246015_l.jpg

Jooje Kabab:
2885_orig.jpg

Heavenly cookies (شیرینی بهشتی)
heavenly_cookies_1.jpg

Beef and chickpea stew(آبگوشت ساده)
beef_and_chickpea_stew_1.jpg

Lentil and Rice Pilaf عدس پلو
image-046F_4CAB0E0F.jpg

آش رشته
aash_reshteh_1.jpg

No. No reason to tell.

Yes i hope one day i will see my brothers country insha Allah! Dont know if Pakistani has nice food :P

Nice Food......:angry:....man the Pakistan is famous for its foods specially the Lahore City we have 2 Food streets where are shops only for Foods...and now in Karachi Asia's biggest Food Street is opened....and don't forget Peshawar "Chappli Kabbab"....Search for Lahore's Food Street on Goo

Google Image Result for http://lespicekitchen.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/lahore-food-street.jpg

Gawalmandi Food Street - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't get it, is this a cargo train or a passenger train?:lol:

People here are excitedly posting the types of foods they would like to be served on the train but we don't even know if its just for carrying goods or passengers.

It's clear what we have to do now.
We have to pressure our governments to build a high speed rail linking Lahore, Tehran and Istanbul so people can get breakfast in Istanbul, Lunch in Tehran and Dinner in Lahore. :victory:

Visa-free travel for citizens of all three countries (plus the railway of course) would make this a reality in no time!

Back
Top Bottom