What's new

Iran, Turkey, Pakistan to bolster railway cooperation

Are you guys done with virtual food torture? Thanks for rmininding some of these dishes. Get the train running already; eagerly waiting.

You also enjoy this journey aka food journey on PDF.

I tried sajji in Karachi with yogurt sauce for the first time... it was amazing!!!!

Pak Nationalist,

bro, you are now obligated to ship this food to us since you posted all this delicious food... LOL!

NO PROBLEM DEAR

pic-1.jpg

Why Not Try Some Chappal Kebab in Peshawar

DSC04689.JPG

And Some Nihari and Sri Paye in Lahore

nihari.jpg

nihari.jpg

there are so many indian restraus in geneva and zurich and i have eaten those red ball type of sweets and many related foods there....pakistanis are taking the name of some other's inventories and claiming it tto be theirs'??(pro talibanis)..must be shameful...

Oh Really Do The "Indian Restaurants" Also Serve Chappal Kebab and Siri Paya Made Out Of Their Their Precious Gao Mata (Mother Cow)
You Indian Trolls Are Becoming Pathetic With Every Passing Day.you Guys Don't Even Know How To Type Properly Anymore

BTW The Red Ball Type of Sweets Are Called Gulab Jamun and The Word Has A Persian Origin Not Hindi

Food could bring us all together,lets hope all relations between our countries will be delicious like all the food from various countries.
So the railway starts in Istanbul first stop Tehran second stop Karachi third stop New Delhi and final stop Dhaka.
Btw,this food train made me very hungry.

These 3 countries has a great millitary history. The nations are truly fighter nations but sad that one of the 3 is not trustable otherwise with good co-orporation we could be a great power. Anyway, good project. The ways must be easy to go to Pakistan from Turkey. I want to visit Pakistan really.

I think always feeling is mutual

Don't know about Turks,But in Iran,lots of foods are nothing without spice.
I personally like Indian foods too,most of them are hot as hell,full of chilly and spice,are Pakistani foods hot like Indian ones?

Depends which part of Pakistan you are in. Western Pakistani food is less hotter (more like Afghan cuisine). Punjabi food is usually not very spicy, but it depends from person to person. The stereptype is that Urdu speakers(people whose ancestors came from India) eat the hottest food. My personal experiance states that that is true.

The Turkish food that I had in Istanbul was not very spicy, but dont know, I just had restaurent food. Maybe Turks at home make their food more spicy. Love Iskender Kebab, and in Iranian food Koobideh = :smitten:

Food could bring us all together,lets hope all relations between our countries will be delicious like all the food from various countries.
So the railway starts in Istanbul first stop Tehran second stop Karachi third stop New Delhi and final stop Dhaka.
Btw,this food train made me very hungry.

Brother,That Is Why I Served Up A Feast At Post#122, Enjoy!!!!!!!

Don't know about Turks,But in Iran,lots of foods are nothing without spice.
I personally like Indian foods too,most of them are hot as hell,full of chilly and spice,are Pakistani foods hot like Indian ones?

Indian food is spicy but at the same time their cuisine is primarily vegetarian.

Pakistanis on the other hand eat a lot of meat and tastes vary from place place

Back
Top Bottom