800px-Peshawari_Roti%2C_Pakistan.jpg

Peshawari Naan

Roohafza.jpg

Rooh Afza Drink

998.jpg

Biryani

jscahf.jpg

Sajji

Cant find pics of khadi kebab etc............ Anyways........ we have the best food in the region......lol

zt6tj4.jpg

I love this tea.
14uibo1.jpg

Sheermal with nehri :tup:
Mouth watering treats.

No. No reason to tell.

Yes i hope one day i will see my brothers country insha Allah! Dont know if Pakistani has nice food :P

Brother I suggest you visit Lahore and Islamabad and let the Pakistani PDF brothers know your schedule and let them show you around. You will be pleased because Turkish Brothers are very Popular in Pakistan. They will make you feel at home. There is a good reason why PM Erdogan calls Pakistan his second home.

These 3 countries has a great millitary history. The nations are truly fighter nations but sad that one of the 3 is not trustable otherwise with good co-orporation we could be a great power. Anyway, good project. The ways must be easy to go to Pakistan from Turkey. I want to visit Pakistan really.

OOO ! Really ? :coffee:

of off very nice food brother , my neighbour in UK we give each other food especially in ramadan they bring pakistani food and we send them food very nice , if anyone visit pakistan no.1 priority food to eat

Iskender kebab

iskender-kebab-istanbul2.jpg

doner kebab on top of bread with special sauce and yoghurt next to it

baklava.jpg

ohh baklava my faviourite desert , just had some now next with this

Turkish_tea.jpg
turkish tea

omg this is one of my best food aswell

Yaprak-Sarma-Kg__45879455_0.jpg
sarma

anyone visit turkey should taste these , sarma is home food but they sell in shops aswell

adana kebab is very nice aswell , spicy aswell , asians like spicy

adana+kebab.jpg

my neighbour bring me some triangle things pakistani food what are they called

Looks like U guyz have opened a restaurant in this thread . Iam feeling so hungry now...:D

Back
Top Bottom