What's new

Iran, Turkey, Pakistan to bolster railway cooperation

Brothers you are always welcome... just pray tht the curse of taliban goes away from our sacred land...

my neighbour bring me some triangle things pakistani food what are they called

Those are called samosas:

samosas.jpg

Hey Killuminati...... u satisfied bro?:cheers:

Bro, i dont know what to say.. THAT LOOKS SO DELICIOUS MAN!!!!!

Hahaha! The topic is about railway but i see more food then railways:P

Pilaff&meat is one of most simple and delicious foods for me, but I personally prefer mine with minced meat and pepper&onion, plus wheat pilaff instead of rice, like this
IMG_6567-e1304787381871-768x1024.jpg

Mmmmm!! This looks pretty much to Moroccan food to.. The wonder comes from their spices!!!

Since thats turned to food thread, here is my favourite pastries for breakfast

Pişi, a simple home made breakfast element, too easy to make but tastes orgasmic espacially with cheese :)
resim_041_copy.jpg_pi%C5%9Fi.jpg

Kol böreği, there is tens of börek variants but thats my favourite
994feac64adb52695b7a46ccedc85779_1264584666.jpg

Gözleme, more common on rural areas, especially in where I live you can see traditional breakfast places owned by villagers all over the roads, gozleme can be filled with minced meat, cheese, spanach and potato, generally served with several different cheese, oline and jam variants, turkish tea and a bazlama, a kind of bread with butter.
gozleme2oy1.jpg

gozleme_15887.jpg

yes a railway will be good , but i want modern ones , not those old ones , should have air condition , screens , nice and comfortable , so i will go to ankara just jump on a train to islamabad , think about it , it will be cheap(er than aeroplane probs) , you can go through cities , comfortable , especially if its trains with beds.

no man they are too heavy for breakfast , i prefer normal turkish breakfast

KlasikTurkKahvaltisi.jpg

Pişi, a simple home made breakfast element, too easy to make but tastes orgasmic espacially with cheese :)

Gözleme, more common on rural areas, especially in where I live you can see traditional breakfast places owned by villagers all over the roads, gozleme can be filled with minced meat, cheese, spanach and potato, generally served with several different cheese, oline and jam variants, turkish tea and a bazlama, a kind of bread with butter.
gozleme2oy1.jpg

gozleme_15887.jpg

gozleme2oy1.jpg

gozleme_15887.jpg

I think we have these in Pakistan aswell... though a lil different.. but they look pretty similiar..lol

Those "paratha" thingys look tasty!

Of course possible, cuisines in that region related after all, central asians have similar pastries too.

Our famous tulugpeynir eritmesi ( melted traditional cheese)

107_2471.jpg

You really need this to walk around that meal hihi but it taste very nice!

ch-007.jpg

I love cheese bro... and i wont even need a gas mask... :smitten:

It looks awful though...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom