What's new

Iran, Turkey and Israel as a threat for the region

JKangoroo

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Austria
“United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Egypt face challenges from Iran, Israel and Turkey,” said Abdallah Ben Zayed Al-Nahian, the Foreign Minister of UAE in Cairo on Sunday.

He added that Egypt and Saudi Arabia have a historic responsibility facing these challenges and that the UAE is supporting both countries' efforts.

Ben Zayed met in Cairo his Egyptian counterpart Sameh Shoukry and the two held a joint press conference, particularly focusing on the problems with Qatar.

The relations between Turkey and the UAE have strained since mid-2017 as a result of the Qatar crisis. The UAE is particularly uncomfortable with Turkey’s support to Qatar and groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood.

In late 2017, Anwar Gargash who has cabinet portfolios of minister of state for federal national council affairs and minister of state for foreign affairs, called for a “strengthened Arab union” to prevent the Arab world from being dominated by Iran and Turkey.

In another row, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan reactedangrily to a retweet from the United Arab Emirates’ foreign minister that accused Ottoman Turkey and the head of state’s ancestors of stealing relics from the holy city of Medina in present-day Saudi Arabia.

https://ahvalnews.com/uae-turkey/uae-fm-sees-iran-turkey-and-israel-threat-region#

So he is calling Egypt and Saudi Arabia to stop Turkey, Iran and Israel did i get this right? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
He is supporting their efforts in this case it is their responsibility ! Listen closely then you will understand

So he is calling Egypt and Saudi Arabia to stop Turkey, Iran and Israel did i get this right? :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh and the reason why nobody gives a Flying f ck about egypt is that egypts people support Terrorists and a Regime Change so they wanna be Syria 2.0

He is supporting their efforts in this case it is their responsibility ! Listen closely then you will understand
Whats their effort? Booth of them are working with Israel, i dont see any effort.
Dont get me wrong i would favor our goverment also working with Israel instead of the failed ummah dreams.

Whats their effort? Booth of them are working with Israel, i dont see any effort.
Dont get me wrong i would favor our goverment also working with Israel instead of the failed ummah dreams.
But Saudi Arabia Doesn't have an official relationship with Israel it is just egypt and Turkey who are used to trade with Israel !!! Saudi Arabia just uses Israel as a Shield! If you wanna see both of your enemy's being destroyed Grab your popcorn lean back and Watch !

Israeli MOSSAD rules Ben Zayed and He is so hate ERDOGAN and Turkey

We very well know that UAE financed coup attempt in Turkey by 2016 and S Arabia-Uae are financing to arm The US-Israel backed Pkk-Ypg terrorists against Turkey

Saudi Gulf Affairs Minister Thamer al Sabhan visited Raqqa with Brett McGurk and met the Ypg terrorists to discuss plans for the stealing of Syrian territory and to creat Pkk-Ypg terrorist state in Syria

so The US,Israel,S Arabia,Uae and Egypt are working together against Turkey

Last edited by a moderator:
Egypt loses wars against TINY Israel.

What a joke country.
Not only did they lose the wars against Israel, they are now helping Israel blockade gaza lol. They couldnt pick on Tiny Israel so they have to pick on an even tinnier Gaza lol

Last edited:
Not only did they lose the wars against Israel, they are now helping Israel blockade gaza lol. They couldnt pick on Tiny Israel so they have to pick on an even tinnier Gaza lol

With what little money they have in their coffers, they continue to buy weapons. Egypt, oh Egypt what have you become! Come back Egypt, fall back into the Ottoman fold and prosper. :-)

With what little money they have in their coffers, they continue to buy weapons. Egypt, oh Egypt what have you become! Come back Egypt, fall back into the Ottoman fold and prosper. :-)
You people are insulting Egypt for their role with Israel. However, Egypt has at least fought several direct wars with Israel and lost thousands of soldiers and territory (though israel later ceded this territory due to U. S/western mediation peace deal). Granted Egypt lost the war, but at least they tried. Turkey, Iran have never even tried to wage war against Israel directly in the first place, so why blame just Egypt and other Arab states who have at least tried though they lost?

Moreover, I don't see any country in the region who would have fared better than Egypt /Arab states and defeated Israel, taking territory from them(that's if they even tried to fight Israel in the first place). So let's be more fair in our views :)

Last edited:
UAE, endless drama of this little shit

As if they were enemies of Israel,

UAE is in bed with Israel,

Ahhhhh Arab governors trying to fool Arab people, nothing new as I see.

This is the story in a nut shell. The mafia bosses are trying to cover up their secret alliance with the Zionist state by putting the Zionist state's name in the list of threats. Actually they view Turkey, Qatar and Iran as a threat to their ugly existence.

You people are insulting Egypt for their role with Israel

Turkey never was with Israel to destroy Egypt and other Arab states
but The US,Israel,S Arabia,Uae and Egypt are working together to destroy Turkey ...traitors are always traitors

btw since 1948 Israel attack and kill Arabs , not the Turks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom