What's new

Iran Tourism

My Irish and my Spanish friend are now in Iran. I told them to send my greetings to tebriz :D

-2-41-.gif

thanx rmi5 and islam shall be the winner for your kind replies ,.

islam shall be the winner i was asking about shirts from cheap location without considering any brand.

islam shall be the winner i was asking about shirts from cheap location without considering any brand.
There is not a simple answer to that question man, but you can buy a cheap shirt with not a popular brand I think around 10 $ but never forget bargaining that is quiet a necessary tool if you are going to visit shops here.
as an example a shirt with a price tag of 20$ can be bargained into a 10 $ one if you are an expert in bargaining methods :D

This presentation was produced by members of the Iranian Student Association (ISA) at the Pennsylvania State University for ISA's 2013 Noe-Rooz Gala. It was primarily intended to provide non-Iranians with a glimpse of the geographical, cultural, and ethnic diversity of our beloved country, Iran. ISA has decided to share this presentation with the proviso that the material contained therein may not necessarily provide the best representation of the different regions of our great country. It is by no means intended to be a comprehensive representation of the geographical, cultural, and ethnic diversity of Iran.

Excuse my humble limited experience regarding the visit as it wasn't meant to be a recreational/touristic travel.

It was a work-visit, didn't have much of time to hang out really, but here are some things I noticed :-

1- Tehran is an overcrowded city, especially during the night.

2- Iranian food is tasty, I like Isfahan juice, Iranian-style Kebab and rice.

3- The presence of revolutionism is quite obvious, it became obvious to me that most Iranian are sticking to their leaders as much as the UAE and KSA nations are sticking to their leaders.

4- I noticed that the Iranians are very emotional, I have seen some pics hanged on the streets for those who lost their loved ones.

5- The spiritual presence is too strong when I was in Meshad, Shia-religion students were twices double than other civilians, those students study in Hawzahs for years to become Immams and Sayeds.

These are most of the things that I've noticed :smart:
work visit?? i remember you said in one of your posts that you worked in some kind of security agency of KSA. Just curious that what kind of work a saudi security employee was doing in mashhad,,

LOL!!! If that's the case than why US is giving Green Cards & Student Visas to Iranians?

@Topic - Iran is no doubt beautiful country, Shiraz & Ramsar are amazing however Esfahan was not as per expectation. Next i am planing to go to Hamadan to see water cave
photos plz,,,,,,especially of ramsar

We do have a consulate in Mashad.
work visit?? i remember you said in one of your posts that you worked in some kind of security agency of KSA. Just curious that what kind of work a saudi security employee was doing in mashhad,,

photos plz,,,,,,especially of ramsar

21 Gorgeous Photos That Show Why Iran Is A New Tourist Hotspot

JENNIFER POLLAND

Iran is becoming a tourist hotspot this year, with tour operators reporting significant increases in tourists booking trips to the Middle Eastern country.

Perhaps that's because of a slight thaw in its relationships with the West, or simply because of the allure of exploring a little-known tourist destination with few other tourists around.

Americans are allowed to visit Iran. In fact, Iran is actively encouraging visits from them. But U.S. citizens who do visit must travel with an official tour guide and get their itinerary approved by the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) to get a visa. Travel within Iran is considered safe if you tour responsibly, even though the U.S. Department of State has issued a travel warning to Iran.

From ancient cities with breathtaking mosques to gorgeous natural landscapes, here are some of Iran's most beautiful, and untouched, tourist attractions.

Isfahan, located in the center of the country, is perhaps Iran’s most touristy city, famous for its Islamic architecture, covered bridges, palaces, and mosques.

isfahan-located-in-the-center-of-the-country-is-perhaps-irans-most-touristy-city-famous-for-its-islamic-architecture-covered-bridges-palaces-and-mosques.jpg

It's home to several major tourist sites, such as Imam Square (Naqsh-e Jahan Square), one of the largest — and most beautiful — city squares in the world. It's a UNESCO World Heritage site that features gorgeous Iranian and Islamic architecture.

its-home-to-several-major-tourist-sites-such-as-imam-square-naqsh-e-jahan-square-one-of-the-largest--and-most-beautiful--city-squares-in-the-world-its-a-unesco-world-heritage-site-that-features-gorgeous-iranian-and-islamic-architecture.jpg

There are also beautiful mosques here, like the dreamy Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque.

there-are-also-beautiful-mosques-here-like-the-dreamy-sheikh-lotfollah-mosque.jpg

Tehran, the nation's capital city, is surrounded by snowy mountains.

tehran-the-nations-capital-city-is-surrounded-by-snowy-mountains.jpg

The Azadi Tower marks the entrance to the capital city.

the-azadi-tower-marks-the-entrance-to-the-capital-city.jpg

Marvel at the incredible craftsmanship and detailing of Persian carpets at the Carpet Museum of Iran.

marvel-at-the-incredible-craftsmanship-and-detailing-of-persian-carpets-at-the-carpet-museum-of-iran.jpg

Locals meet in outdoor cafes in Tehran.
locals-meet-in-outdoor-cafes-in-tehran.jpg

Pair a kebab with a slab of fresh-baked chewy Persian bread.
pair-a-kebab-with-a-slab-of-fresh-baked-chewy-persian-bread.jpg

Shemshak Ski Resort is less than an hour from Tehran. Wealthy Tehranis love to escape here on the weekends.
shemshak-ski-resort-is-less-than-an-hour-from-tehran-wealthy-tehranis-love-to-escape-here-on-the-weekends.jpg

Persepolis was the capital of the Achaemenid Empire, dating to 515 B.C. The ancient city was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1979.
persepolis-was-the-capital-of-the-achaemenid-empire-dating-to-515-bc-the-ancient-city-was-declared-a-unesco-world-heritage-site-in-1979.jpg

Incredible reliefs are carved into the rocks at Persepolis.
incredible-reliefs-are-carved-into-the-rocks-at-persepolis.jpg

Shiraz, known as the city of love and Persian poetry, is another city tourists love. It's home to the historic Eram Garden (Garden of Paradise).
shiraz-known-as-the-city-of-love-and-persian-poetry-is-another-city-tourists-love-its-home-to-the-historic-eram-garden-garden-of-paradise.jpg

Several famous Persian poets are buried in Shiraz in elaborate tombs. This is the mausoleum of Saadi, a 13th-century poet.
several-famous-persian-poets-are-buried-in-shiraz-in-elaborate-tombs-this-is-the-mausoleum-of-saadi-a-13th-century-poet.jpg

There are also gorgeous mosques here, such as the Nasir al-Mulk Mosque.
there-are-also-gorgeous-mosques-here-such-as-the-nasir-al-mulk-mosque.jpg

Ramsar is a popular beach resort on the coast of the Caspian Sea.
ramsar-is-a-popular-beach-resort-on-the-coast-of-the-caspian-sea.jpg

Beautiful Tourist Attractions In Iran - Business Insider

Persepolis was the capital of the Achaemenid Empire, dating to 515 B.C. The ancient city was declared a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1979.
persepolis-was-the-capital-of-the-achaemenid-empire-dating-to-515-bc-the-ancient-city-was-declared-a-unesco-world-heritage-site-in-1979.jpg

Incredible reliefs are carved into the rocks at Persepolis.
incredible-reliefs-are-carved-into-the-rocks-at-persepolis.jpg

Shiraz, known as the city of love and Persian poetry, is another city tourists love. It's home to the historic Eram Garden (Garden of Paradise).
shiraz-known-as-the-city-of-love-and-persian-poetry-is-another-city-tourists-love-its-home-to-the-historic-eram-garden-garden-of-paradise.jpg

Several famous Persian poets are buried in Shiraz in elaborate tombs. This is the mausoleum of Saadi, a 13th-century poet.
several-famous-persian-poets-are-buried-in-shiraz-in-elaborate-tombs-this-is-the-mausoleum-of-saadi-a-13th-century-poet.jpg

There are also gorgeous mosques here, such as the Nasir al-Mulk Mosque.
there-are-also-gorgeous-mosques-here-such-as-the-nasir-al-mulk-mosque.jpg

Ramsar is a popular beach resort on the coast of the Caspian Sea.
ramsar-is-a-popular-beach-resort-on-the-coast-of-the-caspian-sea.jpg
are you sure the last picture is of ramsar???? to me it seems like southern iran because ramsar is very green

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom